IGNORED

Creation Museum outfit

BlondeAgent007

10 hours ago, usedbicycle said:

I still eat at my local Chick Fil A, the manager is a cool guy and employs a bunch of local high school kids who really need the money. While the workers at my Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks are crushed by the amount of online orders and completely overworked/overwhelmed, Chick Fil A always has sufficient staff and people seem to like to work there. How places treat their workers is equally as important to me as big corporate values. 

I don't shame people who eat there, I personally choose not to.  I only eat fast food about once a month anyways, so it's something I avoid on the whole.  I also won't shop on Amazon and avoid big box stores as much as possible.  I shop mostly local.  But not everyone has extra finances or mobility to do this, and I get that.  

I only brought it up to show that I don't make a habit to support businesses or ideas I do not agree with.  This is solely for educational and entertainment purposes.

• Upvote 3

Don't forget that undergarments are important too.

No well fitted bra with underwiring to give you shape or uplift. You would probably be better with an old bra that has been through the wash so often it has lost its elasticity. It should be on its tightest hooks at the back, but is still too slack. As for style, a Triumph Doreen comes to mind.

No wearing bikini briefs or thongs. To get in the right mindset only full cotton briefs, and they must be white.

What do I know? Nothing, but my imagination is sure having fun.

37 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

No wearing bikini briefs or thongs. To get in the right mindset only full cotton briefs, and they must be white.

Actually, you should be dressed in a way that not only fails to reveal whether or not you’re wearing a thong (of any color),  but does nothing to encourage speculation. 
  Not that all men require any encouragement. 
  So you can wear your usual undies, but just for fun, consider sidling up to a fundie man and whispering—low enough that he’s not sure he heard right: “I’m wearing a purple thong.”  

Edited by Bastet
  • Haha 3

On 3/19/2022 at 10:23 PM, Cults-r-us said:

People who thrift (like me) wear name brands. The whole purpose of thrifting is to have nice things. Right now I am wearing my $2.50 Keen sandals.

16477429164048334568007677627006.jpg

I'm really impressed! I must have the wrong kinds of thrift stores near me, or else I'm shopping on the wrong days/times of day, because I feel like I've really scored a great find if I get a pair of Levis where the crotch hasn't already worn through. 

11 hours ago, Bethy said:

I'm really impressed! I must have the wrong kinds of thrift stores near me, or else I'm shopping on the wrong days/times of day, because I feel like I've really scored a great find if I get a pair of Levis where the crotch hasn't already worn through. 

Lucky finds Sketcher Go-Walk, Work Winder, Allegria and Keen for $2.50-$4.50/each.y favorite finds are homemade quilts.

On a side note, I saw the perfect fundy outfit at the children's museum.. It was a black or navy calf-length dress. It had a large, geometric print of white parallelograms about 3.5 inches each. It almost looked like those hideous polyester prints of the 60's, but the fabric was sheer because the skirt had about an 18-inch ruffle on the bottom. 3/4 inch sleeves, don't remember if the top was button-up. She had a bun, black Sketcher Go-Walks and glasses.

May I ask how old your daughter is- I think I missed this somewhere. Just remember - small kids are like sponges. While you may understand going for education /snark value your daughter might not. She will see things and take them as fact. Really think about what you will be exposing her to and how you will explain what is happening. 

if you decide not to take her in I believe the petting zoo outside can be accessed for free. Your husband could keep here there while you went in. 

1 hour ago, ElizaB said:

May I ask how old your daughter is- I think I missed this somewhere. Just remember - small kids are like sponges. While you may understand going for education /snark value your daughter might not. She will see things and take them as fact. Really think about what you will be exposing her to and how you will explain what is happening. 

if you decide not to take her in I believe the petting zoo outside can be accessed for free. Your husband could keep here there while you went in. 

She will be 4.  I think she will really enjoy the unicorn and dragon exhibits.  But I don't think she will be old enough to understand evolution or global warming anyways, so feeding her false information for one day isn't gonna do much.  We live near a fairly major city (pop. 300,000), we have memberships to real museums that we visit more often.  

• Upvote 1