IGNORED

WV High School Forces Students to Attend Revival Meeting

Black Aliss

4 hours ago, FiveAcres said:

I am about to head out to do some grocery shopping now that it is light. We have a trace on the ground so I hope the road won't be too bad.

There's about 2" on my patio right now. It goes between flurry-like and coming down hard and it's supposed to snow all day. 

Just now, feministxtian said:

There's about 2" on my patio right now. It goes between flurry-like and coming down hard and it's supposed to snow all day. 

We have an inch or two of light, fluffy snow. It didn't really start snowing until after I got home from the grocery store. 

On 3/6/2022 at 8:27 AM, feministxtian said:

My dad went back to Colorado for some follow up post cancer treatment (he had to go get radiation and everything on the mainland over the summer because he couldn't get into hospital in Hawai'i fast enough, not even Tripper as a full bird colonel) He calls me everyday to complain (good naturedly) how cold and snowy it is. He lived in CO on and off for like 25-30 years but now that he's back home in Hawai'i he's like shut off that part of his body acclimation.

Stay warm its been 80 and sunny for the last 2onths. We actually need rain bad because if it doesn't rain where we are on the island by April we probably won't get anything more than a light sprinkle here and there until next December or January. It seems no matter where I live I can't get away from semi arid deserts even in Hawai'i when its semi arid tropical haha.