IGNORED

Five Two Love - family vloggers taking a break, from each other

clueliss

Sometime in late November family bloggers five to love “took a break for the holidays.“ And they were supposed to come back after the holidays. But nothing for the entire month of January. And yesterday of work finally appeared. And in it Skyler the mail of the couple was the only one featured along withThe quince and one of the older sons. Apparently Skyler and Jamie are taking a break. They’re separated. And then Utah Mormon worlds correct me if I’m wrong but this is a big deal. They are shifting to two blogs a week. One on Saturdays with Kim. One on Wednesdays with her. All subject to change because you’re saying how this works.

The quince and one of the older sons. Apparently Skyler and Jamie are taking a break. They’re separated. And then Utah Mormon worlds correct me if I’m wrong but this is a big deal. They are shifting to two blogs a week. One on Saturdays with Kim. One on Wednesdays with her. All subject to change because they’re seeing how this works.

What I noticed in the video is that it looks like he’s working a real job.  Based on the table in the living room area with computers and what have you on it. Also sounds like the house he’s living in is probably a house associated with someone on his side of the family that’s been there since 1860 or so.

Based on the table in the living room area with computers and what have you on it. Also sounds like the house he’s living in is probably a house associated with someone on his side of the family that’s been there since 1860 or so.

Very curious.

Are these like-able and interesting bloggers? How many kids total? 

Edited by Howl

@Howlyes, very likable.  And 7 kids.  Two older single birth sons and a set of quints ( 3 girls, 2 boys).  Live in St. George and are friends with the Nelsons via involvement in a soccer organization.  

• Upvote 2

@Petronella Mormons with Quinta plus two older sons who were earning a living on YouTube sharing videos of cute babies/toddlers before the marriage had problems.  

• Thank You 1

• 1 month later...

The dad always set off some of my radar. I don't want to say it. But I am sure their bishop will counsel them to stay together. 

• Upvote 2