IGNORED

Lina's barf worthy 1 month anniversary post

skankbiscuit

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesn't say. She is just passing time learning what TT likes and dislikes, making their apartment smell like cinnamon and pumpkins, and "reading and learning".

It's really quite pathetic. I wonder if she has figured out what an asshole TT is yet.

7 times she write my Husband. Good Lord, we get it your are married! Plus, as we thought she is mainly sitting in her pajamas reading and playing on the computer. I am home sick today, but I was up by 6:22 and dressed before 8:30. I honestly think, like Anna T., Lina couldn't work outside the home and keep up with maintaining the home. You aren't holy girls, you are kind of lazy. I do more before 10:00 AM than you do all day.

Oh Lina. I, too, got up at 6:30 this morning, made breakfast and ate with my husband, vacuumed and mopped the kitchen, started laundry, and then went to my office to run my business for the rest of the day. Later this afternoon I'm getting the oil changed in our car, an errand my husband asked me to do. So we pretty much have the same tasks but I don't think it's unusual, holy, or totally overwhelming. Or enough to qualify me as a 'homemaker' -- more like a person who doesn't want to be gross.

Ack! She's grown up to do what we ALL want to do - nothing! It's called retirement, or weekends (for those lucky enough to have them) Lina... most people do that crap IN ADDITION to real life (which may include being a full-time mother, I'm fine with that, but often includes jobs, caring for sick relatives, school, etc.). I am sorry if I insult anyone here, but I just do not view lighting candles, baking the occasional generic fall dessert, and going to the library (or running an errand!! Oh my!) as a legitimate pastime.

Let's see, I was up at 4:45 thanks to my 6 month old, then out the door by 5:15am to go to kickboxing. Home at 6:40, make breakfast and coffee for entire family (well, coffee only for me and husband), see husband off to work, get both boys dressed/diapers changed, take them for a long walk. Come home, get snacks, feed baby, put baby down for nap, settle 2yr old into a show, clean kitchen and begin my work from home job. Taking a small break to snark. =)

And it's 10am here.

Lina, you are a lazy bum.

Oh Lina. I, too, got up at 6:30 this morning, made breakfast and ate with my husband, vacuumed and mopped the kitchen, started laundry, and then went to my office to run my business for the rest of the day. Later this afternoon I'm getting the oil changed in our car, an errand my husband asked me to do. So we pretty much have the same tasks but I don't think it's unusual, holy, or totally overwhelming. Or enough to qualify me as a 'homemaker' -- more like a person who doesn't want to be gross.

I'd also be willing to bet most of our homes are bigger than her matchbox sized apartment and some of us even have children to boot!

On days I am working (I am a special ed teacher) I get up at 6, make the bed and tidy the bedroom/bathroom, throw in some laundry, empty the dishwasher, get my 2 children up and get them breakfast and dressed, go to work/school, come home and help the kids with homework, put out lots of fires, prepare dinner and clean, exercise, and spend some nice family time together. Oh yeah and I am going to school getting a Masters too, lol.

STFU, Lina.

Her sweet home is filled with the tranquil and enticing aroma of peaceful odors which emanate through, from, and around those who love God. How good it is to do a little laundry, and accomplish all the tasks that a lovely stay-at-home wife is called to do! Truly an abundance of perfect blessings await those who send their sweet husbands off to work with a plentitude of nourishing food in their bellies! And those who spend some time reflecting on her husband's likes and dislikes will be rewarded in a multiplicity of ways which none can fathom!

Her sweet home is filled with the tranquil and enticing aroma of peaceful odors which emanate through, from, and around those who love God. How good it is to do a little laundry, and accomplish all the tasks that a lovely stay-at-home wife is called to do! Truly an abundance of perfect blessings await those who send their sweet husbands off to work with a plentitude of nourishing food in their bellies! And those who spend some time reflecting on her husband's likes and dislikes will be rewarded in a multiplicity of ways which none can fathom!

Add B"H to that 14 times and you've got her down. =)

Unfortunately, I think Lina will find out sooner than later that TT dislikes her opinions, and likes knocking her around when she opens her mouth.

He will surely turn into an abuser when the novelty of having sex with her wears off. Probably after she has a baby and he is no longer the only thing on her radar. So sad.

...and those who wash their husbands' undies while thinking holy thoughts, possibly in Hebrew.

Cut her some slack (okay, I know FJs are not in the habit of cutting slack, but still). She's still playing house and in full happy-bride mode - it's bound to change. At least she hasn't been doling out advice on marriage, childrearing and divorce.

Let's see, I was up at 4:45 thanks to my 6 month old, then out the door by 5:15am to go to kickboxing. Home at 6:40, make breakfast and coffee for entire family (well, coffee only for me and husband), see husband off to work, get both boys dressed/diapers changed, take them for a long walk. Come home, get snacks, feed baby, put baby down for nap, settle 2yr old into a show, clean kitchen and begin my work from home job. Taking a small break to snark. =)

And it's 10am here.

Lina, you are a lazy bum.

I wonder what will happen when they do have children. If she thinks her current life is busy and full, she's going to lose it with a baby. That's actual work that you can't ignore to light some candles and read tracts by faux rabbis.

...and those who wash their husbands' undies while thinking holy thoughts, possibly in Hebrew.

Cut her some slack (okay, I know FJs are not in the habit of cutting slack, but still). She's still playing house and in full happy-bride mode - it's bound to change. At least she hasn't been doling out advice on marriage, childrearing and divorce.

I am totally ok with her being in happy bride mode for sure. The problem is that she acts like no one else in the world does what she does and it makes her a special snowflake.

This is another "I don't even know what" moment for me... I am married. We have been together for almost 10 years, living in sin for most of that time. There is no schedule or class or time set aside to learn each other's likes and dislikes. It's called honesty and communication. Hey, sweetie, that thing you made for dinner last night/did in bed/washed the bathroom with/watched on tv - not a fan (or loved it). Done. And if you listen to each other - surprise! You start to figure it out! I guess when you're under the threat of your husband (rightfully, of course, because you know that's what happens when you disrespect your husband) beating you if you don't catch all the nuances of his preferred undie-washing method, you might spend more time on that though...

She doesn't say. She is just passing time learning what TT likes and dislikes, making their apartment smell like cinnamon and pumpkins, and "reading and learning".

It's really quite pathetic. I wonder if she has figured out what an asshole TT is yet.

Don't forget all of TT's underoos she's washing.

Quick! Someone teach her the Hebrew word for husband!

I was thinking about AJ and Lina the other day, and what a burden it is not to make teh sexy tiems on Shabbat when you're living in a friend's sukkah. But apparently they have their own, so I can sleep at night now. (Or not, with that image...)

Can someone give me the link please?

Too tired to search.

asetapartlife.blogspot.com

She's prevented it from being google-able or having an RSS feed.

I am totally ok with her being in happy bride mode for sure. The problem is that she acts like no one else in the world does what she does and it makes her a special snowflake.

She's what, nineteen - at that age, many kids are still at the peak of special snowflake-ness. Self-centered as a gyroscope, too. Rejected the bad and worldy habits of her parents, who might have tried to tell her a thing or two about real life. So she's sitting in her little me-myself-and TT-bubble of a cinnamon-scented flat, possibly bored out of her skull, with nothing much to do but enough internet time to glorify it.

Give her some months, and then either she'll be pregnant and have much more work and much less time to be a saintly little helpmeet in or she'll be fed up with the role and find another hobby. Maybe a job?

NB: But her prose is priceless:

"Today is another beautiful day in the life of a joy-filled homemaker. My house smells like pumpkins and cinnamon, and the piano music in the background fills the atmosphere with a sense of peace and tranquility. I am still in my pajamas, but that's okay..."

thank you!

how's she going to spread the word for the lord, then? :shock:

jk.

thank you!

i was tempted to try and i found it via google. It linked me to a post from May.

Archived