IGNORED

Brother might be getting sold on EVs

47of74

A couple weeks ago my brother started using my Bolt which is still down in Iowa a bit more than what he had been before.  He even put the seats in the back for my nieces and was ferrying them around in my vehicle.  The older niece loves the Bolt and wants daddy to keep my car.  He likes that he can bring the Bolt over when he comes for work in the morning, plug it in, and have it be done by the time he's ready to go home. 

Earlier this week my brother put up a post on The Great Satan Facebook asking if anyone had a truck for under $10 grand that had less than 100k miles.  It was only after I asked if something was wrong with his existing truck that I found out he had hit an icy patch with his truck, spun out and wrecked his truck in the process.  He's OK but the truck was totaled, which is why he's trying to find a different pickup now.

Today he sent me this text.

EVtext.thumb.png.01094f67172ed9b097d036bf5746d7b8.png

Of course it won't be available until the fall of next year and sooner or later I'll be bringing my Bolt up to Minnesota.  The used vehicle market is tight right now so he's been having trouble finding a pickup but I sent him a few trucks in about the price range he's aiming for.  Of course if he had the scratch and the truck was available now I'd totally be like go for it.  I think GM is still doing the free charging station deal so he could get his garage wired up for charging too. 

• Move Along 1