IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 44: Michelle wearing a stupid skirt over leggins which is not news at all

HerNameIsBuffy

15 hours ago, FleeJanaFree said:

Ugh, Claire just jumped to #3 on my most hated Duggar list  after Josh and Jimbob 😒 Very gross. 

8429752A-6EA0-4592-B4D6-40EFA44288E7.png

What's the context of this? 

• Upvote 2
  • Disgust 5
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 2

38 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

What's the context of this? 

Do you know who Kyle Rittenhouse is? That’s him in the picture.

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 9

I have said before I think the show was what kept the worst of the teens courtships off the air. They will have no qualms about an underage Hannie courting. After Jill standing up to Jim Bob, I think they will strongly push it for all daughters at a minimum. 

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 3

16 hours ago, FleeJanaFree said:

Ugh, Claire just jumped to #3 on my most hated Duggar list  after Josh and Jimbob 😒 Very gross. 

Could you read the comments? If so, did she get any push back?

Disgusting-

• Upvote 10

Um, I guess she forgot she is "kinda" famous....a little. But remember with no show they have nothing to loose now. So all ass holes are free to reign.🙄

• Upvote 10

22 hours ago, FleeJanaFree said:

I don’t get it?! Is he the guy that murdered innocent African American protesters and got off? 

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

I don’t get it?! Is he the guy that murdered innocent African American protesters and got off? 

Yes, yes he is. 3 people to be exact. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 4

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

Claire duggar is a ducking piece of shit!!!! Who likes shit like that. Oh that’s right white bat shit crazy fake Christian arsewipes that’s who??!! Jesus weeps you hateful little shit. Pms got me raging today. I would be devastated if my daughter liked a post like that. She could be my child. Shame on her mother (and father.) 

• Upvote 22

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

58 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The details get hazy as time goes on. Rittenhouse shot three white men and killed two of them. They were protesting the shooting of a black man by police.

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 7

12 hours ago, Mama Mia said:

Sadly, seems to make it almost  a guarantee she’ll be married off while a teen.   Look at incorrigible Tomboy Joy, or rumored to have been chronically unhappy Justin, or the extremely young failed courtship of not-quite manly enough Josiah.  I doubt they’ll wait until she’s 18 for an official courtship, they didn’t with Justin, and they still had the show. They definitely seem to want to get the “trouble makers” out of the house early.

What has Hannie done to be labeled a troublemaker?

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

What has Hannie done to be labeled a troublemaker?

I think most people would use words like spirited, or clever, or curious. She seemed - from when she was featured as a kid on 19 kids and counting- like she was very smart, articulate, an explorer who wanted to do things out of the realm she saw every day - like to be a Dr. . She was little, and it’s a tv show, but she definitely came across as bright and interested in the world - which naturally = questioning the order she was spoon fed.  They don’t seem to like that. At all. 

• Upvote 12

I can see Mechelle and in standing at the pearly gates begging but we called them yellow pocket Angel eggs… and St. Paul saying ummmmmm that’s not why you’re not getting in lol 

21D90B63-08BD-43F0-87D6-09F6B752E411.jpeg

Edited by AussieKrissy
Edit to add I hit submit before I wrote… this I me up on my Insta and I had to chuckle… I can see Mechelle
  • Haha 15

They sound like they want to be the next Duggars. They name all their children with C names because their father has a C name. They will have as many as god gives them. They want 10 boys and 10 girls total. They have sex every day. 
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/mum-16-pregnant-again-gives-27890098?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main&fbclid=IwAR16g4MEqe95BJKnmMPgTi6C_9Fd7c6jdXY0JEJXd7T-zwu86doQxS-sUrw

• Disgust 3
  • WTF 2

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

They sound like they want to be the next Duggars. They name all their children with C names because their father has a C name. They will have as many as god gives them. They want 10 boys and 10 girls total. They have sex every day. 
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/mum-16-pregnant-again-gives-27890098?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mirror_main&fbclid=IwAR16g4MEqe95BJKnmMPgTi6C_9Fd7c6jdXY0JEJXd7T-zwu86doQxS-sUrw

Oh goodness. Well, apparently they met in 2007 when the Duggars were starting to become more prominently known (at least that’s about when I first heard about them from my QF-minded church group) so that would make sense. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, GiggleOfGirls said:

Oh goodness. Well, apparently they met in 2007 when the Duggars were starting to become more prominently known (at least that’s about when I first heard about them from my QF-minded church group) so that would make sense. 

Plus she’s prone to twins. She’s had three sets already. So she could hit 20 if she has another set.

• Sad 1
  • WTF 3

I read about them this morning too. They’re as bad at naming as the Duggars. They have a Christopher, Christian, Cristina and Crystal. They do have a Charlotte, but no Cade, Colter or Cambree...yet.

• Upvote 4

Aside from Charlotte, Hazel, and the boys with family names that they are not called, the rest of the Bates 3 generation don’t have what I would consider traditional or more mainstream, common names. Perhaps like many other parents, the goal is to be different or stand out? Most of the names are perfectly acceptable though. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, fundiewatch said:

I feel like daily sex is normal but maybe I’m wrong/we’re lucky… 

Nope, not wrong, maybe lucky 😉 In any relationship what matters is what both are happy and comfortable with. In a fundie relationship that means what the man wants as women have been convinced to be “joyfully available” whenever he has an itch and to not impose if he seems distracted/unhappy/tired. 

• Upvote 9

On 9/5/2022 at 7:40 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

So much weirdness in the article, but there's a lot of "God has chosen me to birth so many babies" prosperity-birthing-gospel superiority vibes. I mean, I know that's there in Gothard, but this mom is saying the quiet part out loud.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, fundiewatch said:

I feel like daily sex is normal but maybe I’m wrong/we’re lucky… 

I don't think it's helpful at all to label any kind of frequency as "normal" where sex is concerned. If you have sex daily, and you enjoy it and so does your partner, then that's fine. If others are happy with once a month or once a year, that's fine, too. If someone doesn't want to have sex at all or goes through a dry spell, it's not for me to judge either.

I personally can't imagine having sex on a daily basis while at the same time caring for 16 kids, but maybe that's just me. I'd never be able to get in the headspace I need after a full day spent wiping little bottoms, cleaning spit-up and handling temper tantrums. But people are different *shrugs*.

What I don't get is the need to tell newspaper reporters that you're having sex every day - that seems a lot like bragging to me. And the other thing I don't understand is the urge to have sex daily in order to have even more kids.

• Upvote 32
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, Nothing if not critical said:

I don't think it's helpful at all to label any kind of frequency as "normal" where sex is concerned. If you have sex daily, and you enjoy it and so does your partner, then that's fine. If others are happy with once a month or once a year, that's fine, too. If someone doesn't want to have sex at all or goes through a dry spell, it's not for me to judge either.

I personally can't imagine having sex on a daily basis while at the same time caring for 16 kids, but maybe that's just me. I'd never be able to get in the headspace I need after a full day spent wiping little bottoms, cleaning spit-up and handling temper tantrums. But people are different *shrugs*.

What I don't get is the need to tell newspaper reporters that you're having sex every day - that seems a lot like bragging to me. And the other thing I don't understand is the urge to have sex daily in order to have even more kids.

yes to every single part of this! I have one child and I'm sometimes exhausted and touched/needed out. I like, want and need sex but I regard it as just one of a range of things I might do to spend quality time with my partner. Doing it every day feels to me like a huge obligation. Or, perhaps, a duty, which I suppose is how they regard it.

• Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic