IGNORED

Sister Wives 7: One Down and Three to Go

Coconut Flan

7 hours ago, Cults-r-us said:

I saw on my news feed a fan saw Kody Brown working at a gun show booth in Oklahoma 4/4/22. So FJ-ers, riddle me this: how can Ariella tolerate being having her father gone for more than a day if he goes to an out-of-state gun show, but cannot tolerate him going out of town for Ysabel's surgery?

To be fair, going to Ysabel's surgery would have been a much longer time span than attending an out of state gun show. Kody would have had to fly out to the East Coast, isolate for two weeks, then the surgery would happen, Ysabel would recuperate for a week or however long, they'd all fly home, then Kody SHOULD have then stayed with Christine to help her with Ysabel, and when she was okay Kody would then isolate from Robyn and her kids for two more weeks. (Unless they stayed isolated at Christine's for two weeks during the recuperation.) I'm not defending Kody but that is how it would have happened, so he'd have been gone for more than a month., probably closer to two months. Yes, Ari and Sol could have survived his absence. Kody's other kids certainly have. And for much longer.

What makes me wonder is why is it okay now for Kody to be out in public? He was obsessive about Covid but now he can travel even though the new variant is causing case numbers to rise again. Is he seeing ALL his children now? Traveling to Utah to visit Truly on a regular basis? Or does there need to be a gun show in Utah for that to happen?

• Upvote 7

To me the biggest difference is what Kody wants to do.  He didn't want to spend weeks with Christine and Ysabel.  He wants to go to gun shows and be a "big man."  Also now he can find people to quote to say the pandemic is over even though most rational people realize it is not.  

• Upvote 16

Christine has made it to Sapphire Ambassador in Plexus and Maddie and Janelle are Diamond Ambassadors. The family knows how to work an MLM. I’m wondering if Christine is out-earning Kody/Robyn and investing for when the Plexus bubble pops.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

• 3 weeks later...

I listen to the Surviving Sister Wives podcast on which the hosts snarkily recap Sister Wives episodes. On their March 7 episode (episode 126) they interviewed Paedon. He didn’t reveal anything earth-shattering, but he did clarify a few things and talked about some of the family dynamics. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/surviving-sister-wives/id1494729163?i=1000553160589

Edited by Alice in Fundieland
added date and episode number
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

• 1 month later...

Kody and Meri’s child is trans. Their name is Leo or Leon and the Insta post is under the spoiler. I hope Meri’s reaction to this news has been more supportive than when they came out as gay. 

Spoiler

9468D4BD-88A0-4B03-BF70-1A617A6BD270.thumb.jpeg.3202ba048c2b8332c0d5069adab17c44.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 7

14 hours ago, Alice in Fundieland said:

Kody and Meri’s child is trans. Their name is Leo or Leon and the Insta post is under the spoiler. I hope Meri’s reaction to this news has been more supportive than when they came out as gay. 

Hide contents

9468D4BD-88A0-4B03-BF70-1A617A6BD270.thumb.jpeg.3202ba048c2b8332c0d5069adab17c44.jpeg

Meri apparently shared it on her Instagram. Maybe in her stories?

Sorry, I don’t have Instagram to confirm/link/screenshot.

• Upvote 7

Do we know if they’re still with Audrey? 

• Upvote 2

Audrey commented on their Instagram post, “Love you so much and so proud of you 🤍” and also posted a picture of them together a few weeks ago so it appears they are still together.

Edited by Alice in Fundieland
  • Upvote 8

• 4 weeks later...

Maddie posted on her Instagram account that she is pregnant again and due in February 2023.

Spoiler

1046729F-C9B5-43A8-9442-11DED36E839D.thumb.jpeg.f004e66e8d29002508ef2ca6e8ed029d.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 3

Well, glad to see that Kody full out believes this is all Christine's fault. It's nice that he now openly admits that he sees himself as sacrificing something to love her.  yeesh.

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, gustava said:

Wow!   Janelle buys an RV and moves to Coyote Pass without telling Kodouche!!! 

Must have been last summer because this summer I read daughter didn't want to live there. But I saw pics last summer of Janell and her 'Doosh snuggled up by the campfire.

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, gustava said:

Wow!   Janelle buys an RV and moves to Coyote Pass without telling Kodouche!!! 

Janelle lived at Coyote Pass last summer. I remember because she had a BIG RV and had some service come and empty her black water tank. I didn’t know there was such a thing. Janelle said it was much more convenient than having to hook up and haul her RV into town every so many days to do it herself. She said she had always wanted to try living in an RV. 

Does anyone think that they will ever build on their property? Will they need to buy out Christine? I’m wondering if her children keep in touch with Kody and whether they visit him. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

I'm going to be in Flagstaff for a few weeks this month. I wonder if I'll run into any Browns...

• Upvote 3

Kody throwing his hissy fit about how much he sacrificed to love Christine was disgusting even for him. I don't think he understands what love is outside of love for himself. 

I would be interested to see if we get some tough conversations between Kody and some of the older kids who likely have stronger relationships with Christine than Jody. 

And speaking of older kids... I met Aspyn IRL, I was in Utah on vacation and wandered into a jewelery store that she works at. She is stunning in real life (she was also super friendly but most retail workers are) being a polite normal human I didn't acknowledge that is was ASPYN FROM SISTER WIVES but it was still a little surreal.

Edited by LacyMay
  • Upvote 14

Christine has already sold Kody her share of the Plague Pass property.

Janelle's daughter asked not to spend this summer in the RV so they aren't.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 2

On 8/10/2022 at 7:38 AM, Coconut Flan said:

Christine has already sold Kody her share of the Plague Pass property.

Janelle's daughter asked not to spend this summer in the RV so they aren't.

Thanks! So now Kody can build himself a home or use the property to build one house for his remaining three wives. Janelle was fine with it and I think Meri was too. Since Kody already lives with Robyn it shouldn’t matter that much to her. She’d have lots of input on the design and maybe have her own wing. 
I can understand Savannah not wanting to live out at Coyote Pass. It’s out of town and seeing friends would be more difficult. That issue is going to come up for Sol and Arielle too. 

• Upvote 6

Interesting news out of Sister Wives land today! 

Kody and Robyn have started a new company together DABSARK LLC with only the two of them listed as members. Meri and Janelle are not listed anywhere.

The Ashley's Reality Round Up has shared that DABSARK stands for Dayton, Auroura, Breanna, Solomon, Ariella, Robyn and Kody (not sure how accurate that is) 

Definitely interesting to see the two of them acting independently in this way. 

Run Janelle Run.

• Upvote 7
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 5

On 8/19/2022 at 1:13 AM, LacyMay said:

Kody and Robyn have started a new company together DABSARK LLC with only the two of them listed as members. Meri and Janelle are not listed anywhere.

Thank you for sharing @LacyMay. So according to the article "It appears that the company was established to help manage the family’s wealth, as the company Quinn Holdings LLC, is listed as the “organizer” of DABSARK. On its website, Quinn Holdings LLC states that it is a “comprehensive investment firm serving high net worth families, foundations and endowments.” and "Kody started a similar company in December 2019. That company is called “Kody Brown Family Entertainment LLC” and had Kody and all of his wives– Robyn, Meri, Janelle and his (now-ex-wife) Christine— listed equally as managers. (As The Ashley previously reported, Christine left Kody in 2021.) While that company is still listed as “active” it does not appear to be used by the Browns any longer."

It makes sense to me Christine would want her money separate from the rest of the Browns since she left the family. Meri chose to buy the inn in Parawan, UT with her own money, not from the family pot, with the idea the profits go straight to her and not back into the family account so maybe she separated herself financially along the way. I wonder if Janelle made the choice to not be a part of this venture or was told by Kody and Robyn they were doing things differently. 

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2022/08/17/sister-wives-stars-kody-robyn-brown-establish-new-company-for-their-family-without-kodys-wives-janelle-meri-exclusive-details/

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

• Coconut Flan locked this topic