IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 43: One in Jail, Another Made Bail, and a Senate Election Fail

HerNameIsBuffy

1 minute ago, FleeJanaFree said:

The TTH must be so uncomfortable lately. Poor kids. 

The lost girls, Jackson and Tyler must be miserable.

• Upvote 10
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 4

Yay!  I saw this topic was hot and went to the last page @Coconut Flan post was exactly what I was hoping to see.  

Bye JB.   Be kind to your family tonight and tomorrow.  Jerk. 

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

2 minutes ago, karenb4729 said:

Only 15.34% of the total republican vote sure sends a clear message.

I find it appalling that he got any non-family votes.  I'd vote for some e. coli festering in a petri dish first.

• Upvote 23
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, karenb4729 said:

Only 15.34% of the total republican vote sure sends a clear message.

Clearly Satan interfered with the Arkansas primaries? ;)

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 7

Yikes what kind of skeletons are rattling around Edge Nowlin’s closet to get fewer votes than JB Duuggar? I feel so bad for him, what a slap in the face. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I find it appalling that he got any non-family votes.  I'd vote for some e. coli festering in a petri dish first.

(bolding is mine)
I don’t think Josh is eligible to serve in the state senate from prison. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 38

11 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Any idea how much he wasted on the election?

Seriously.  Between that, Josh and even Jana, damn.  That's got to be a lot of money.   

What happened with the Girls vs InTouch mag?  I haven't heard it mentioned but I've been working a lot lately.  

My rank is now "living the million dollar tropical fish lifestyle"!   

:goldfish::goldfish:

I hope he doesn't get constipated!  

• Upvote 14
  • Haha 2
  • Love 1

Looks like once again the Duggars are victims of cancel culture, first their tv show and now JB’s political career. /sarcasm

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 31
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Phyllis_Stein said:

Considering he was polling in the lead, the conviction had a major impact on the election.

I think the blatant perjury of the candidate, whilst being exposed as an accomplice of a child molester, may have had more sway than the candidate’s son’s conviction. 

• Upvote 38
  • I Agree 2

32 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

Seriously.  Between that, Josh and even Jana, damn.  That's got to be a lot of money.   

What happened with the Girls vs InTouch mag?  I haven't heard it mentioned but I've been working a lot lately.  

My rank is now "living the million dollar tropical fish lifestyle"!   

:goldfish::goldfish:

I hope he doesn't get constipated!  

The girls' lawsuit is scheduled to be heard by the same judge who presided over Smuggar's trial. In Touch and other defendants have already been cleared. I think the case is just against Washington County now. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 11

So is JB going to own this loss or will he follow Jim Holt and say that God caused him to lose due to sin in the camp ie) Josh. Can his ego deflate enough to see that Josh’s actions aside, Arkansas doesn’t want his ideas running the state? Smart money says…… no. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I hope Jim Bob realizes that all the pain and struggles he’s going through over the loss are directly the result of his actions. He is responsible for losing. I want him to really feel that. I want him to know he is the reason for his own failures. 

• Upvote 24
  • I Agree 6

1 minute ago, Expectopatronus said:

So is JB going to own this loss or will he follow Jim Holt and say that God caused him to lose due to sin in the camp ie) Josh. Can his ego deflate enough to see that Josh’s actions aside, Arkansas doesn’t want his ideas running the state? Smart money says…… no. 

If sin in the camp is a legit reason to lose, than why did JB even try this time?  That sin quadrupled at least.  

• Upvote 17

11 minutes ago, marmalade said:

The girls' lawsuit is scheduled to be heard by the same judge who presided over Smuggar's trial. In Touch and other defendants have already been cleared. I think the case is just against Washington County now. 

Did the girls Ummm I mean JB get any kind of payment?

• Upvote 1

I am so beyond glad he lost.  But don't hold your breath that this will make JB have some kind of awakening and realize what a sorry excuse for a human being he actually is.  He's a narcisist.  I was raised by one.  They never ever ever ever ever see that they have a part in any kind of mess.  He will blame it on the media, on the evil liberal left, on Jim Holt, on Derrick and on anyone and anything other than himself and of course his precious Josh.  He will take it out on everyone around him.  He will tell them they all failed him, that they each had a part.  Then he will use that guilt to try and control them ad infinitum.

umm maybe I am projecting just a little.  maybe I am wrong.  I hope so, but I won't be holding my breath.

• Upvote 31
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 4

I am so beyond glad he lost.  But don't hold your breath that this will make JB have some kind of awakening and realize what a sorry excuse for a human being he actually is.  He's a narcisist.  I was raised by one.  They never ever ever ever ever see that they have a part in any kind of mess.  He will blame it on the media, on the evil liberal left, on Jim Holt, on Derrick and on anyone and anything other than himself and of course his precious Josh.  He will take it out on everyone around him.  He will tell them they all failed him, that they each had a part.  Then he will use that guilt to try and control them ad infinitum.
umm maybe I am projecting just a little.  maybe I am wrong.  I hope so, but I won't be holding my breath.

I agree with this. He is the consummate narcissist who thinks God tells him what to do.
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 5

37 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Did the girls Ummm I mean JB get any kind of payment?

The judge will decide whether they get a settlement. I think they sued for something like $2M.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 1

Read his post election statement. Just what you'd expect. "It's been a difficult season. Will support the Republican winner of the primary. Yada Yada yada".

It's on Pickles page if you want to bother reading it.

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 5

• HerNameIsBuffy changed the title to Duggars by the Dozen 43: One in Jail, Another Made Bail, and a Senate Election Fail
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic