IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 43: One in Jail, Another Made Bail, and a Senate Election Fail

HerNameIsBuffy

3 minutes ago, Sabine said:

maybe its the boy marrying into the wissmann family and it is him to leave and cleave?

Duggar boys cleave, but rarely leave.  They don't tend to leave the payroll, anyway.  Except for Justin who works for his father in law (baby steps) are any of them self supporting?  

I think the upcoming boys to marry should flip it and take her name.  For the rest of their lives when Duggar is googled Josh's crimes will turn up, might as well get rid of it and slowly kill JBs male ego.  I would enjoy that.

• Upvote 27

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Duggar boys cleave, but rarely leave.  They don't tend to leave the payroll, anyway.  Except for Justin who works for his father in law (baby steps) are any of them self supporting?  

I think the upcoming boys to marry should flip it and take her name.  For the rest of their lives when Duggar is googled Josh's crimes will turn up, might as well get rid of it and slowly kill JBs male ego.  I would enjoy that.

Well, leave and cleave is about the best thing he can do. He can join the Wissmann family doing what ever they do, living far far away from Daddy. 

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, moriah said:

At the same time, because I'm fairly sure he'd judge me as a filthy heathen, not sure I can really hump over him being a protective husband.  It seems like kinda the bare minimum for what we'd hope a decent spouse would do.  Totally loving what Reddit is called "messy Derrick" because he's speaking truths that need to be said right now, but we'll see if he can learn some tolerance as well as the ability to condemn true, damaging wrongs for what they are.

Like I have said and so many others have said, give it time. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, karenb4729 said:

Well, it looks like so far JB is running 3rd out of a 4 person race.  Let's hope that trend continues.

How bad off is Edge Nowlin, to be trailing Jim Bob? 😄

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 27

I had a dream about Derrick a while back where I was explaining to him how hurtful the ‘hate the sin, love the sinner’ can be. I told him it would be like me liking him, but at the same time hating the fact he is a Christian. 

In the dream he understood what I was saying and saw the light. 
How disturbed should I be for having a Duggar dream?

I’m curlEd up in bed refreshing my phone watching the election returns. 
Ya think JB is going to take a cue from his Orange savior claim election fraud?

Edited by onekidanddone
  • Upvote 4
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, Talitha Cumi said:

When your first name is that of a shitty browser and self pleasuring technique you run for 4th place.

• Haha 15
  • Love 2

Yowzas, Jed is brave or stupid to leave comments up on his supportive JB message on fb

Hope I did the spoilers ok, I’m new this week to adding photos on FJ

FF50C599-67AF-40EB-813E-EBBCC084D5CB.png

BFD5BC4A-F1BD-4E42-A2C5-85534C3FDBF0.png

Spoiler

45FE220B-95A4-49CF-8DBA-4889B33E3277.png

Spoiler

D03A053F-7180-49B6-86B9-5BAD715D7080.png

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
fixed spoilers
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 24
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Talitha Cumi said:

Hahaha - Unger who is currently in the lead has this as part of his platform:

"Prison reform is an issue the state needs to tackle much more effectively, Unger said. In particular ,prisoners need job options when they get out.

"Now they're going right back to the environments they came from," he said."

• Upvote 15

1 minute ago, Coconut Flan said:

27 votes.  25 too many.

I figure some of the Duggerlings and their spouses plus JB/M probably make up 1/2 the votes.  

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 6

15 minutes ago, Talitha Cumi said:

Edge doesn’t have a bunch of adult kids (and spouses) who always vote for daddy. 

Voted for JB:

JB, Michelle, John David, Abbie, Jana, Anna, Jed, Katey, James, Jason, Jer, Jessa, Ben, Josiah, Lauren, Joe, Kendra. That’s 17 votes right there. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

Supposedly 200 people showed up at the TTH for Boob's campaign event. So either he lied about the number of attendees (likely) or a bunch of those who came didn't vote for him (equally likely).  I bet a lot of people showed up for free food and to get a glimpse inside the house since it was in TV.

• Upvote 22
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

ZSquared and PP are real clear about women not voting cuz Bible.  I’m supposing the Duggar version of IFB is okay with the lady folk having a say over men?

• Upvote 5

20 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Edge doesn’t have a bunch of adult kids (and spouses) who always vote for daddy. 

Voted for JB:

JB, Michelle, John David, Abbie, Jana, Anna, Jed, Katey, James, Jason, Jer, Jessa, Ben, Josiah, Lauren, Joe, Kendra. That’s 17 votes right there. 

Don't forget the Reber's. There's two more votes.  

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

ZSquared and PP are real clear about women not voting cuz Bible.  I’m supposing the Duggar version of IFB is okay with the lady folk having a say over men?

They’re fine with that, the girls have posted about the importance of voting before.

They care more about getting their candidates into power and don’t worry too much about whether that contradicts any of their other stated beliefs (really when have they ever cared about such contradictions). I think for now as long as “their guy” wins, good enough - but if in future they can install some sort of Gilead-like theocracy with no democratic structure to speak of, all the better. For now, they have to make do. 🙄

• Upvote 16

It's times like these where I wonder why...

Why a middle aged woman in a suburb of Chicago is watching a state senate race in Arkansas with strangers from all over the world discussing not only a candidate but half their voting base by name!

Seriously....why do I know things about these people?  My face hurts from laughing so hard.

I remember just 2 weeks ago right before the trial started that I found out a coworker of mine followed the Duggars like I did and wanted to discuss them over lunch. I was STOKED! Then I realized my knowledge was much much more in depth and didn’t know whether to be excited to share it or ashamed that I, also an almost middle-aged woman from the Midwest, know so much about this family and their circle! Hahaha

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 33

It's times like these where I wonder why...

Why a middle aged woman in a suburb of Chicago is watching a state senate race in Arkansas with strangers from all over the world discussing not only a candidate but half their voting base by name!

Seriously....why do I know things about these people?  My face hurts from laughing so hard.

Dude I could write this exact same post if I just changed one world so that it read “in a suburb of Toronto” instead of Chicago. 

I am not even from the same *country*!

…and yet here I sit refreshing FJ and the results page like I’m going to miss the second coming if I walk away and wait to find out tomorrow. 😂

• Upvote 17
  • Haha 23
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Don't forget the Reber's. There's two more votes.  

I’m thinking at least Mrs. Reber was a no vote on JB (if she voted). She probably didn’t want to support the poop pile who spawned her perve house guest. 

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, onekidanddone said:

I’m thinking at least Mrs. Reber was a no vote on JB (if she voted). She probably didn’t want to support the poop pile who spawned her perve house guest. 

Just saw that she donated $100 to JBs campaign.  

Josh for all those months and then donated money?!  Either JB has major dirt on the Rebers or he's a wizard.

Edited by HerNameIsBuffy
  • Upvote 14
  • Disgust 2
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

• HerNameIsBuffy changed the title to Duggars by the Dozen 43: One in Jail, Another Made Bail, and a Senate Election Fail
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic