IGNORED

Jana Duggar 14: Child Endangerment Charges and Howlers Supporting Her Via Meme

HerNameIsBuffy

2 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I think Anna may wind up going with TFDW. I hope she's able to realize that the emotional and actual support she might get from him would be better than living in a garage under the headship of Rim Job.

I tend to think Joe and Kendra will spit out the most babies so the TTH will be headed to them.

She would need money.  I can't imagine the Wallers live in a place big enough to house an additional 7 kids and 1 adult.  And Idk what his flavor of pastor earns but I can't imagine it's enough to support them financially.

I see what you're saying from an emotional stand point and as foul as he is I agree it would less toxic than her inlaws from from a manipulation aspect.

If Jill was the only one compensated for her TLC earnings would it be possible for Anna to sue for the share for herself and the kids?  Even Josh's as a form of child support as he cannot currently provide.

I wouldn't be surprised if JB made Josh sign away his at some point when assuming support for his family and Anna would have signed whatever she was told....and Idk if they could sign away the rights to compensation for the kids as there seem to be very few protections for kiddos on reality shows.  But if they didn't waive it and she was desperate is this an avenue?  She could use the same lawyer Jill and Derek did.

I don't think she's ever going to consider going against her in-laws, but your question made me think if she really wanted to go back to her family the only thing standing in her way is money.

• Upvote 6

I don't think TFDW will be able to fit Anna and M&Ms in their house.  He's busy procreating with Priscilla and they've got an infant about to pop.  Too many children and not enough adult support if they combined households.

Realistically I think her options are her parents - who may well be saying no.  Leave and cleave and stand by your man (and we gave you away, you're your husband and his family's responsibility now).

Or the TTH where there is space and older kids who can be useful.

I fear for Mack on a normal day.  Moving in with Pris, she would be the sister mom of all sister moms as she'd have to help with not just her parent's littles, but also Pris's.

In the TTH, Mack will be supported by the lost girls (and Jana), it won't all be on her.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 5

48 minutes ago, ifosterkittens said:

Jana is probably working extra hard to get back in her parents' good graces. She's probably in overdrive now trying to do anticipate all needs, do every extra chore, to reclaim her dutiful daughter status. 

I hope from the bottom of my heart that she don't. 

Jana, try saying NO. It get easier with time. But the reason she is in the position she is is because she is the assigned gouvernante of her parents and her siblings children, with no pay i may add. She should tell them to go watch their own children all of the time. In no times would we see the birth rate drop. (Excluding Joken)

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

Since Josh has now been convicted of a crime that will require him to register as a sex offender once he is paroled, It’s possible he will not be allowed visitors who are minors, even though they are his kids. 

i don’t think Jim Bob and Michelle will move out of the TTH once the kids are all gone. Why would they? It’s their home. I don’t see them looking for something smaller and having someone else move in. Besides, they love having large superspreading events. Can’t do that in a two bedroom house. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 6

I don't think they will sell the house outside of the family, but letting one or more of your kids live there is another thing. Isn't there a spare bedroom for guests at the TTH? Perhaps they could claim that, and move in Anna and the M's + JoKen or Ben/Jessa? 

• Upvote 3

I raged at the fact that the boys got a slide to the play room, the girls just got a fancy room.

Looking at that layout again in light of knowing what happened in a previous house.  Its really sinister that they designed it so the girls room and boys room was far as possible from each other and with the parents room in between.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 24

3 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

What is a goodbye room?

It’s the room where you tell people they are going to hell if they don’t accept Jesus Christ as their savior. 

Just kidding. It’s the room where they tell their guests goodbye before they leave. 

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 24
  • Thank You 2

Seems odd that to get to the guest room you must go through the laundry room. Is that a hint to guests to do laundry? Wasn't that grandma Mary's room and her duty was laundry? I wouldn't want real guests to have to be there.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

What is a good-bye room? 

Practically speaking if it was the family's main entrance/exit they could have a place to hang their coats (one coat rack won't do it for this crowd), a bench to sit down on to put on or take off shoes, some type of shoe storage, a place to put mittens/scarves etc at least in the cooler months. If they took hats off in the home a place to store/hang hats. One designated place to keep the car keys for shared vehicles. 

However, this is the Duggars so I have no freaking idea. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

1 minute ago, Not that josh's mom said:

Seems odd that to get to the guest room you must go through the laundry room. Is that a hint to guests to do laundry? Wasn't that grandma Mary's room and her duty was laundry? I wouldn't want real guests to have to be there.

Yes, that was where grandma Mary lived. Knee deep in dirty socks and underwear. 

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 6

14 minutes ago, FiveAcres said:

What is a good-bye room? 

It's what most of us would call a mud room.  It's the entrance/exit of the house closest to the carpark and since they're a super sized family it's a large mud room 

• Upvote 16
  • Thank You 9

1 hour ago, Mela99 said:

I think Anna may wind up going with TFDW. I hope she's able to realize that the emotional and actual support she might get from him would be better than living in a garage under the headship of Rim Job.

I can't get into the mind of a fundie woman, but she may realize the last place she should be is with the in-laws. 

Maybe they aren't overtly blaming her, but her marriage was supposed to "fix" Smuggar. It didn't. She must be feeling some responsibility even if Jim Bob isn't coming right out and saying it.  Not that I can't see him come right out and blaming her for not meeting her headship's needs.  

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, ifosterkittens said:

Yes, there is a bedroom with its own bathroom downstairs. 

Here is the TTH floor plan. Thanks Reddit! 

https://external-preview.redd.it/Ahn2lRquX3ubAAW-Lqf4sjkINKFMpdL8eGQkdM1nQ5M.jpg?auto=webp&s=ba0eb2ac448c142668a67759e0da3ecd506f665c

Thanks for sharing the floor plan. The Duggars took care of the hard part by plumbing all the rooms. It would be relatively easy to split both kids rooms into two rooms each, convert the playroom to a bedroom, and reconfigure the laundry room to make the guest room more hospitable. That would make it a seven bedroom house. Not bad for a large/wealthy family or for a corporate retreat lodge. If I lived in NWA and still worked as an event planner, I would definitely consider the house + grounds for a corporate “dude ranch” style venue.

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 4

If Anna were to move in with David & Pris that would be what, 9 or 10 kids under 9 or something insane (14 total)? No way. Anna's going to do what's easiest for her. For the foreseeable future that means she'll officially move into TTH. The only way I see her leaving is if she divorces her pedophile husband and leaves fundamentalism. 

Plus Mac and Josie have each other. They'll need each other now more than ever. 

Edited by Giraffe
No idea kids ages or total number
  • Upvote 10

12 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

It's what most of us would call a mud room.  

I insist on calling my mud room a "cloak room".  Sounds much classier!  But I say hello and goodbye there. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 5
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s the room where you tell people they are going to hell if they don’t accept Jesus Christ as their savior. 

Just kidding. It’s the room where they tell their guests goodbye before they leave. 

So like a doorway or entryway? Why must they over complicate things?

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Anne Of Gray Gables said:

I can't get into the mind of a fundie woman, but she may realize the last place she should be is with the in-laws.

A long visit to Texas would put her out of easy reach of Arkansas CPS and any media who are hovering around the Duggars.  Maybe TFDW's church could help rent her and the Ms an apartment, or an agreement could be made with JB regarding finances.

I think they'd wait until Josh is sentenced and any appeals are through or clearly won't be happening.  Moving might depend on where he's sent.

I could see child care being a challenge, though.

• Upvote 6

I don’t think that Anna is going anywhere, but I also don’t think JB will make this comfortable for her. Think of all the women that were widowed from COVID. How many of them do you think are receiving concrete long-term support from their in-laws? I would guess very few. I could see my in-laws maybe helping with the children’s education in a limited capacity. JB may feel more responsible because of their headship concept, but I am sure he will make sure she feels very indebted for whatever he does provide.  

Edited by SamanthasMom
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

1 minute ago, Dandruff said:

I think they'd wait until Josh is sentenced and any appeals are through or clearly won't be happening.  Moving might depend on where he's sent.

I could see child care being a challenge, though.

Agree; a lot will depend on where Josh lands. If he ends up close to one of the Keller relatives, I can see her getting a trailer on a family member's property.  

Seeing as Jana appears to be a bit of failure with regard to child care and Michelle doesn't take care of kids, I"m not sure she'll stick around just so her kids can hang with 16 year old Hanni and the lost girls. Especially if she's getting not so nice treatment from Jim Bob. Her oldest daughter is probably already on sister mom duty. 

• Upvote 6

I know Rebekah has multiple houses. But I doubt she would let Anna stay at one of her houses for free or for a low fee. I don’t know if they are close these days. Although Anna did wear her used wedding dress. 

• Upvote 2

Unless Jim Bob would agree to supply monetary aid, she won't move back with her parents. They don't have the room or the finances to help her. As bad as it seems, I'd stay in the warehouse while the dust settles. Maybe even longer, to give the M's a bit of stability and people they know well with them.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

14 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

So like a doorway or entryway? Why must they over complicate things?

Basically a mud room but I think Michelle likes naming things something unique. Like sweet fellowship and jurisdictions. It gives her shitty life a little pep. 

• Haha 14

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic