IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 44 - Fate in the hands of the jury

HerNameIsBuffy

19 minutes ago, BlackberryGirl said:

I’ve been stress cooking. I’ve made an asparagus and ham quiche with Harvarti, Meunster and Swiss cheeses, a huge pot of Italian Wedding Soup, a meatloaf, and a gallon of ambrosia. 

Stress shopping here! 🙋‍♀️ Just spent over $100 when I went in for milk. I got cheesecake! 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 21
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

It’s my first! So enjoying my new season of life 🥰

Aww yay! Just remember that sitting on your couch all day with your newborn is as productive as you need to be. Newborns are hard but the snuggles are the best and don't last long

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 31

2 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm going to join you in an hour.  I'm sick working from home and have to wait until I'm sure no one else will need me before taking the edge off.  

That's what 30:1 drops are good for.  1/4 dropper to function perfectly but chill the f out if stress.  Hope your free soon. 

• Upvote 7

There are over 23 thousand people online on the DS subreddit. Crazy. We're all just waiting and refreshing and hoping for the worst (for Josh).
I'd love to know how many are sitting in here!
  • Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

Hope I caught you before you tried an edible for the first time - I suggest you eat about one-fourth of a gummie and see how it goes.  I've been taking an edible at night to help me sleep for years, but I still remember the first time I had an edible.  It was a small rectangular bar with lines delineating what I thought would be a dose - so a total of 4 doses per bar (looked and tasted like a tootsie roll).  Well, an hour later, I was stoned out of my mind.  So take it easy - the potency can surprise you.

A friend of mine who is a regular smoker tried edibles for the first time on Saturday. I told him the same thing... another friend of his MEANT to recommend 25mg but SAID 250mg and his dumb ass ate an entire bag of cookies and ended up with close to 300. He was stoned out of his mind for 2 days and said he felt terrible. I just laughed and said well DUH you feel terrible wtf is wrong with you! 

Edibles hit different, friends. Take a smaller dose than you'd think and see how you feel in an hour. Trust me. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

Just now, Jaeniduggar said:
2 minutes ago, Tenyari said:
There are over 23 thousand people online on the DS subreddit. Crazy. We're all just waiting and refreshing and hoping for the worst (for Josh).

At least one right here 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

Hope I caught you before you tried an edible for the first time - I suggest you eat about one-fourth of a gummie and see how it goes.  I've been taking an edible at night to help me sleep for years, but I still remember the first time I had an edible.  It was a small rectangular bar with lines delineating what I thought would be a dose - so a total of 4 doses per bar (looked and tasted like a tootsie roll).  Well, an hour later, I was stoned out of my mind.  So take it easy - the potency can surprise you.

All the yesses to this! My BIL gave me a gummy for a birthday present and to see if it helped with my anxiety and sleep… well I thought I took one ‘dose’ and woke up stoned out of my mind… I went to the local dispensary (legal here!) and explained and they said this happens all the time and they have ‘moms like me all the time’ (shut up I was cool Once) and they gave me these other things that are 10 mgs a piece … and I cut them now in to three doses each so about 3.3 mgs 

again I say 1) be careful with edibles 2) it’s a very different high and 3) I was COOL damn it long before they started actually measuring the THC in what you got from your ‘naughty’ neighborhood dealer!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 18
  • Love 5

1 minute ago, Jaeniduggar said:
3 minutes ago, Tenyari said:

We got 505 members, 808 guests and one anonymous member on FJ ATM. I am currently following both on here and Reddit.

• Upvote 14
  • Thank You 5
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

Such good advice.  Also if it doesn't kick in right away give it time.  Not that when I was new I kept taking more because I didn't feel anything then bam...

I'm not going to admit that I opened a kitchen cabinet to get a measuring cup, dropped it, and thought it turned into a rabbit and kept trying to find the cute little bunny while laughing hysterically to myself.

Just saying, give them time to kick in.

• Haha 39

I have been useless for a week now. House is a wreck, little kids have watched more Thomas the Train than ever before. My whole household just needs the jury to wrap it up so I can be functional again! 😅

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 5

2 minutes ago, Jaeniduggar said:
4 minutes ago, Tenyari said:

Do you mean how many people are hanging out on this thread? Or how many people in this thread are also currently on the DS subreddit in another tab? Because I don't know the answer to the first, but I'm definitely on both sites right now myself! (Though have been paying way more attention here today.)

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

1 minute ago, Tenyari said:

We got 505 members, 808 guests and one anonymous member on FJ ATM. I am currently following both on here and Reddit.

I'm trying but can't keep up.  The post over there with a pic showing what JB looks like without toupee is glorious!

• Haha 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, MedicineWoman said:

Aww yay! Just remember that sitting on your couch all day with your newborn is as productive as you need to be. Newborns are hard but the snuggles are the best and don't last long

Thank you!

I am trying to get a hang of breastfeeding now and it is hard work! But seeing his cute little face I would do anything for him 🥰

• Upvote 4
  • Love 37

Stress eating Lindor truffles, chugging diet coke and taking smoke breaks every half hour.  

All the men who assaulted me are dead.  I need this fucker to go DOWN. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 32

6 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

That's what 30:1 drops are good for.  1/4 dropper to function perfectly but chill the f out if stress.  Hope your free soon. 

Noted.  Literally I wrote that down irl for my trip to the flower shop this week.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Dang, I read through close on thirty pages of thread in one go (European who had a long work day here) hoping I‘d find out about the verdict by the end …

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

Do you mean how many people are hanging out on this thread? Or how many people in this thread are also currently on the DS subreddit in another tab? Because I don't know the answer to the first, but I'm definitely on both sites right now myself! (Though have been paying way more attention here today.)
I was wondering about how many people are hanging around here waiting for the verdict. I had no idea there was actually a counter somewhere. Not very tech savvy here
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm trying but can't keep up.  The post over there with a pic showing what JB looks like without toupee is glorious!

Hahaha, found it! 

• Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 6
  • Haha 28
  • Thank You 4

14 minutes ago, viii said:

Is it likely that we will have a verdict today or is it possible they could take a few days? I know sometimes on murder cases they can deliberate for a while but I'm not sure with CSA trials. 

I figured it might take until tomorrow.  There is a mountain of pages of evidence they may go through (think 100 page report by defense expert).  The jury trials I have been on have mostly gone to second day especially if there are people who want to review everything, its also normal for them go back into the courtroom to ask the judge clarifying questions regarding their deliberation.  If they is a juror uncertain or what may be leading to a hung jury the judge will also have them go back to deliberate some more.  I don't see them coming to a verdict today.  My guess is tomorrow before noon.

• Upvote 11

3 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Is it public? Can you share?   If it was posted- I missed it.  This thread is FLYING!

saw it- 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by detroitrockcity
Saw the pic
  • Upvote 1

This is my busiest week in months. I am sponsoring an event tomorrow and needed to purchase supplies, wash linens, prepare breakfast breads etc. plus I wanted to drop some stuff off at the venue as it’s suppose to rain tomorrow.  So of course, today is the day we start waiting for a verdict. I must get in the kitchen.

• Upvote 8
  • Rufus Bless 1

1 minute ago, detroitrockcity said:

Is it public? Can you share?   If it was posted- I missed it.  This thread is FLYING!

I found it, so I just posted it up a couple posts.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 6

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic