IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 44 - Fate in the hands of the jury

HerNameIsBuffy

5 minutes ago, DancingPhalanges said:

It’s my birthday so I’ll have wine early and toast your ice cream 🍨 🥂 

My birthday was yesterday but I still have most of a cake that my sister made for me.  Well... part of a cake.  I've eaten quite a lot today while in front of the computer.  Don't worry.  It's fine.  I also ordered larger pants today so ... it's all good. 

C'mon, jury!  He's guilty!  

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 24
  • Love 2

I ate a ton of mini candy canes yesterday and am trying to not repeat that today but I have to do something with this nervous energy.....  maybe it's a good day to finally try the edibles I bought a month ago when my sister was visiting from a non-legal state and wanted to go shopping at the dispensary 🤣🤣 (for the record I've actually never tried marijuana before but do indeed have a small pack of gummies that I'll get around to trying one of these days when I remember and don't have anything responsible I have to do that day).  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Just now, CarrotCake said:

I gave birth yesterday but I still logged in now to see if there was a verdict.... not yet I suppose, based on the comments.

congratulations 🎈🎊 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 16
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 8

Just now, CarrotCake said:

I gave birth yesterday but I still logged in now to see if there was a verdict.... not yet I suppose, based on the comments.

Congratulations!!! 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, DancingPhalanges said:

My son just sent me an update on Scott Peterson resentencing and I was like, waiting for Josh Duggar jury. 

so many criminals (and soon to be criminals hopefully) and so little time.......how is anyone supposed to get anything done?

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, Xan said:

My birthday was yesterday but I still have most of a cake that my sister made for me.  Well... part of a cake.  I've eaten quite a lot today while in front of the computer.  Don't worry.  It's fine.  I also ordered larger pants today so ... it's all good. 

yay for December birthdays!  Mine was three days ago :)  

• Upvote 1
  • Love 9

I will not be calling him Pest. Pest sounds like a young sibling who won't stop annoying. Josh is a dangerous, abusive criminal. In my mind Pest minimizes his abhorrent actions.

Edited by waltraute
  • Upvote 21
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, CarrotCake said:

Congratulations to you!  I hope you heal quickly!

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Just now, Cheetah said:

Congratulations!!! 

also that reminded me - Josie's birthday is this Friday (same as one of my kids) and I hope her birthday doesn't have a giant cloud hanging over it (for her sake... I don't care how Michelle and JB feel though). 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

My day has gone like this....answer the phone, ck FJ, take a payment, ck Fj, make some copies, ck FJ, take more payments, ck FJ in between, trying not to cuss out loud. Go to lunch, incessantly refresh FJ.  Now I am back at my desk thinking my filing is going to have to wait because that's too long away from my computer.  Yep, not getting anything done here.  bout ready to bust.

There's a tiny little part of me that is scared that one juror is going to buy the defense's stupidity.  and to the defense I ask,  how is it your closing arguments seem to be longer than your actual case?  I know they weren't but it sure seems like it.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 1

I guess because I'm posting here, I got updates on trials happening.  Scott Petersen is being resentanced for life. Idk why but that's happening.  The family is getting to say things to him. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thank You 4

Just now, Lollipopgirl said:

Thank god I’m in the UK. Two glasses of wine down already. 

Also in the UK but as I don't drink alcohol I'm about to make a massive mug of tea for nerve calming purposes! 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

3 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Congratulations on your new blessing!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

14 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

I'm feeling the affects of my booster from yesterday, but I'm with you with my gatorade!  

I also got my booster yesterday so I’ll join you in Gatorade land. What’s your flavor? My favorite is the glacier cherry. 

• Upvote 9

2 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

Congrats!!! Our babies are 13 weeks apart. 
I‘m currently trying to nurse my son to sleep, but I guess that my tension concerning the verdict is keeping him awake.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 5

15 minutes ago, SillyDillys said:

I can't have alcohol. But I can have a slice of my devils pudding cake I made when I get home at 5pm.  . 

Hopefully it's out of celebration 

I just happened to make a keto dessert yesterday - peanut butter pie!  I don't have to work tomorrow, so that means I can also have a cup of strong coffee with my pie when I get home - dessert first, and then dinner.  

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, SongRed7 said:

so many criminals (and soon to be criminals hopefully) and so little time.......how is anyone supposed to get anything done?

Yes, and there’s a Delphi suspect that looks good. I can’t concentrate honestly. 

5 minutes ago, Xan said:

Happy Birthday! We will remember for future reference the trial and verdict! Hopefully, and guilty!

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

I’ve been stress cooking. I’ve made an asparagus and ham quiche with Harvarti, Meunster and Swiss cheeses, a huge pot of Italian Wedding Soup, a meatloaf, and a gallon of ambrosia. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 15

• HerNameIsBuffy locked and unlocked this topic
  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic