IGNORED

"M" Is for Mama 12: Birth Control Should Have Been Your BFF

nelliebelle1197

And not to be a BEC, just how I see it, babies 9 and 10 and another twin pregnancy really have aged her. She is right in that she has not bounced right back. I also think it’s curious that there has been no pregnancy announcement. Thirty nine isn’t that old…maybe there is not as much sex as she claims, tandem showers and all🤣

• Upvote 8
  • Bless Your Heart 1

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

And not to be a BEC, just how I see it, babies 9 and 10 and another twin pregnancy really have aged her. She is right in that she has not bounced right back. I also think it’s curious that there has been no pregnancy announcement. Thirty nine isn’t that old…maybe there is not as much sex as she claims, tandem showers and all🤣

This comment doesn't feel BEC to me. You're not being mean. She hasn't bounced back like she has in the past because she's a nearly 40 year old woman who gave birth to babies 9 & 10. I don't care who you are, you're just not going to look the same and that's ok. The problem is that Abbie wants to flaunt her looks on top of having an actual litter of children. Sorry but that isn't happening. Maybe it does for some random lucky woman out there but it ain't Abbie. 

• Upvote 6
  • Move Along 1
  • I Agree 2

As I’ve said many times, I’m only two months older than Braggie. I’m also turning 40 this year. I have noticed how very old I’m looking these days. I can’t imagine how I would look if I had 10 kids. When Braggie announced her last oops pregnancy, I said there’s no way she will have a baby before the twins are 2. She won’t make that mistake again. So I’m not surprised there hasn’t been an announcement. The boys won’t turn 2 until October. So there won’t be a pregnancy announcement for at least a few month yet. And maybe even longer. She might end up with the longest spacing yet after these twins. 

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

As I’ve said many times, I’m only two months older than Braggie. I’m also turning 40 this year. I have noticed how very old I’m looking these days. I can’t imagine how I would look if I had 10 kids. When Braggie announced her last oops pregnancy, I said there’s no way she will have a baby before the twins are 2. She won’t make that mistake again. So I’m not surprised there hasn’t been an announcement. The boys won’t turn 2 until October. So there won’t be a pregnancy announcement for at least a few month yet. And maybe even longer. She might end up with the longest spacing yet after these twins. 

Also, she mentioned recently, maybe in the last week, the little boys don’t walk yet. I don’t know what would be harder, both of them running or both of them needing to be held. I guess the easiest option would be one decent walker, and one still less mobile. I guess the medical world doesn’t really start worrying until kids are over 18 months and not walking. Both there is such a large variation on walkers. Josie recently mentioned that Hazel (8 months just started crawling), while Alyssa”s youngest 3 were all steady walkers at 9-10 months. I remember tiny, tiny Zoey walking across the room, and I was really surprised and then I remembered that Lexi was a pretty early walker too.-

• Upvote 5

34 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Also, she mentioned recently, maybe in the last week, the little boys don’t walk yet. I don’t know what would be harder, both of them running or both of them needing to be held. I guess the easiest option would be one decent walker, and one still less mobile. I guess the medical world doesn’t really start worrying until kids are over 18 months and not walking. Both there is such a large variation on walkers. Josie recently mentioned that Hazel (8 months just started crawling), while Alyssa”s youngest 3 were all steady walkers at 9-10 months. I remember tiny, tiny Zoey walking across the room, and I was really surprised and then I remembered that Lexi was a pretty early walker too.-

This could be totally wrong but I noticed that short babies seem to walk sooner. The earliest walker I’ve ever seen was my cousin and he was shy of 8 months and walking. He’s by far the shortest male cousin of mine. My nephew and niece are both tall and didn’t walk until 12-14 months. My sons were 11 months and they are fairly tall. I think some of Braggie’s kids are tall so the twin may be tall for their age too. 

• Upvote 6

On 2/18/2022 at 12:45 PM, SuperNova said:

Nope. I'm going to have sex just for fun. Abbie can die mad about it. 

I know this is probably Capitan Obvious territory but it wasn't until today's post that I truly understood the depths of why Abbie became so rabid about Jesus. Abbie has always taken the natural behaviors of her children as a personal affront when they aren't acting in a way that's to her liking. There's so many posts where she talks about this and uses the word 'rage' to describe her feelings. Jesus validates this feeling for her. Jesus loves Abbie so much that he gives her children to rage against, to learn the lessons from, to sanctify and give meaning to rage. It's not Abbie's job to stop feeling the rage. It's her god given purpose to rise above it. It's her job to, as she puts it, 'practice her patient face' while screaming on the inside. 

Reveal hidden contents

1602855750_Screenshot_20220217-1652402.thumb.png.b5e8eb7f53e1cd9b94891373fcb9b2cf.png2049229434_Screenshot_20220217-1652482.png.e5eb528c5c735a70491ac30eeec5e776.png

I call bullshit on her getting up early to commune with the Lord. You can do that lying in bed, or sitting in bed. She was trying to sneak to the loo and back to get more sleep.

5 hours ago, feministxtian said:

What's the big deal over turning 40? Ok, yeah, you're not "young" anymore, but that's the reward for staying alive. Does she think that at 40 she'll look like some old crone?

It's her fertility psychological milestone. Hope all the kids are out of the house or in school when she hits menopause.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This could be totally wrong but I noticed that short babies seem to walk sooner. The earliest walker I’ve ever seen was my cousin and he was shy of 8 months and walking. He’s by far the shortest male cousin of mine. My nephew and niece are both tall and didn’t walk until 12-14 months. My sons were 11 months and they are fairly tall. I think some of Braggie’s kids are tall so the twin may be tall for their age too. 

My oldest walked on her own at 9 months. My youngest was closer to 15 months. According to my pediatrician at the time, later kids walk later because they don't have to walk. There's always a sibling who will get whatever it is they want and happily carry them. I saw that with Itty-Bitty. Sissy would get her what she wanted, carry her around, I mean, Itty-bitty just had to put her hands up and Sissy would scoop her up in a minute. Itty-Bitty walked at about 13-14 months. 

• Upvote 5

Someone online made Abbie feel dumb and she regressed into awkward, cringy memories. She casually mentions being shitty to her family instead of internet strangers.The internet is her public image, her face, so to speak. It's how she sells books, crappy art prints, and her junk drawer jewelry. It's how she brags and shows off. It's not surprising that she drops the act when the public isn't looking. But it's all cool because Jesus.

Spoiler

1432674830_Screenshot_20220222-1015362.thumb.png.a3aa5bc91ce2866f4be8db40372553ea.png115250264_Screenshot_20220222-1015482.png.d0bf55d16d1b8d8a9e49b08bb98eabee.png

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 3

Are you happy to be here, or cold? wtf sense does that make?  Nobody says that bc you are 'shivering with excitement' lol. If the lady actually said that, it sounds more like she was telling Abby her nipples were at attention. It was a church event, after all. 

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 5

On 2/18/2022 at 11:06 AM, TuringMachine said:

Hey now, it's a least equally to stroke her own ego.

I guess might take the burden of giving her constant narcissistic supply off her family, but naw, probably not. Sadly, there is never enough narcissistic supply for iur gal, Braggie!

• Love 3

Abbie was shilling yesterday for her scammy-sounding healthcare cost-sharing scheme. A notable takeaway from the comments was that she doesn't "do many elective well visits" for the kids. Horrifying. I know she's anti-childhood vaccines, but it has been my experience that the pediatrician can identify SO many potential issues at check-ups.

But hey, they won't spend her money on abortion, so that's what counts, right? /eyeroll

• Upvote 15
  • Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, mysweetetc said:

Abbie was shilling yesterday for her scammy-sounding healthcare cost-sharing scheme. A notable takeaway from the comments was that she doesn't "do many elective well visits" for the kids. Horrifying. I know she's anti-childhood vaccines, but it has been my experience that the pediatrician can identify SO many potential issues at check-ups.

But hey, they won't spend her money on abortion, so that's what counts, right? /eyeroll

Braggie is so ridiculously privileged compared to a lot of fundies. She can afford something that isn’t covered by this scam insurance. Which is probably a lot. One of the Collingsworths just made the same type of post. They are also able to afford so much more than most fundies. I’m betting both of these fundies were given a free month of insurance for their posts. 

• Upvote 9

8 hours ago, mysweetetc said:

Abbie was shilling yesterday for her scammy-sounding healthcare cost-sharing scheme.

I was glad to see some people taking her to task for pushing them in the comments.  Apparently, they don't cover costs related to Down Syndrome (WTAF?) OR type 1 diabetes.  They also don't cover fertility treatments and throw up a lot of red tape for adopted kids.  Just like Jesus...NOT.  

• Upvote 9
  • Disgust 1
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 10
  • I Agree 1

18 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Her eyebrows look normal too

I’ll be perfectly frank, I don’t think the stress and lifestyle that comes with having 10 kids and an often absent husband who is tasked with supporting the whole circus,  is doing her any favors.

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 2

So Abbie had her book launch party this weekend and her leghumpers came as far as Michigan to see her. Wow.

She really has a toll on her fan girls.

• Upvote 1
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1

She complains about being a single parent when Shaun is on a work trip. That is RIDICULOUS. She has not and never will experience being a single parent, and her flat out lying really boils me today. The older kids and her parents do 3/4 of the parenting to begin with.

I’m thinking of the single parents I know, now and in my life, most of whom have struggled more in the past 2 years than Abbie has ever struggled in her life. And it is not easy, ever. She gets so many breaks. Single parents don’t get breaks. Single parenting is never having a date night, not in years. It’s being chronically sleep deprived because your kid gets up 3 times a night and there is nobody bit you to get up with them and put them back in bed. It’s having to call the school, and the doctor, and the vet, because nobody else will. It’s quarantining 3 times in 5 months when someone in your house gets or is exposed to COVID, attempting to work from home and just giving in and letting your kids free on YouTube kids because then they are quiet for five whole minutes. It’s having nobody to remind you of the things you forgot. It’s never living for yourself, just living for your kids.

For DECADES.

STFU Abbie. If your a single parent when Shaun travels then I’m a flying frog.

• Upvote 23
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

Braggie is an overprivileged ass. Single parents have to work their asses off to support their kids all by themselves. Shaun makes plenty of money for their family to live on. She never has to work. The reason why she works (leading exercise classes) is because she wants to! She could quit at any time. Single parents can’t do that. If they quit, they have no money to feed their kids! I say this as someone who doesn’t have to work due to my husband making enough for us to live off of. I know how privileged I am that I can be a stay at home mom. When my husband has to go out of state for work, I’ve never ever once thought of myself as a single parent. That’s ridiculous! 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Braggie is an overprivileged ass. Single parents have to work their asses off to support their kids all by themselves. Shaun makes plenty of money for their family to live on. She never has to work. The reason why she works (leading exercise classes) is because she wants to! She could quit at any time. Single parents can’t do that. If they quit, they have no money to feed their kids! I say this as someone who doesn’t have to work due to my husband making enough for us to live off of. I know how privileged I am that I can be a stay at home mom. When my husband has to go out of state for work, I’ve never ever once thought of myself as a single parent. That’s ridiculous! 

She can commune with JRod who understands what wives of deployed husbands endured after the misery she experienced with DBD and Nurie going on their missionary-cation.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

Thisbookisnevergoingaway.

#FameandmoneyseekingisincongruentwithChristiantenets. Put that on your damn T-shirt.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

I've been on ignore with Abbie. Today she's bitching about people who don't help out when parents have unruly kids at the grocery store. Can you imagine trying to bag apples for Abbie while one of her kids scream? She would probably make a post about how some woman tried helping and picked out non-organic apples and nearly poisoned her children. I'm a little fuzzy on the overall message of this post but it's probably about being grateful for screaming kids? I don't know.

Abbie being Abbie, takes the opportunity to dig at Shiloh yet again. It's really sad that she taught all the kids to employ sarcasm towards him. Imagine being Shiloh, you're small and frustrated and screaming. Instead of Abbie helping him navigate, she makes a smartass remark and all the other kids stand around and laugh. I hate this so much. Poor baby. 

Spoiler

490150869_Screenshot_20220312-1035082.thumb.png.1535a1cebcef3368199a57ccc70b06cc.png1927058270_Screenshot_20220312-1035212.png.da873844553a69a59cecc7d1d08a3ffa.png

• Upvote 3
  • Angry 1
  • Disgust 3
  • Sad 5
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 7
  • Thank You 2

I love it when tone deaf people with zero self awareness call out others for being tone deaf.  Thanks for giving me something to laugh about today, Abbie. 

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 3

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic