IGNORED

(CW: CSA) Josh & Anna 40 : Hope NWA Has Enough Booze* to Get the Jurors Through the Weekend

HerNameIsBuffy

1 hour ago, EmCatlyn said:

I am not sure Josh will care about having to support minor kids if he really wants to get away.  We don’t know that he wants to get away.

As far as what will happen in prison, I see three possible directions for him:

1. He will focus on being a model prisoner and invent for himself a new identity as a leader and example.  This could include his getting some sort of education, maybe even an associate degree or better.  He would possibly look into some sort of ministry (if he can fool people) or get into some type of “advocacy” group.  Anything to make him feel important and get him perks.

2. He will turn to drugs to assist him in dealing with the prison life and the sense of having no escape.  So far, that is one line he hasn’t crossed (we think), but he might if he thinks it will give him some pleasure/comfort.

3. He will hunker down, endure, pretend, do what he needs to do to get by but not put too much effort into anything except his immediate gratification and come out more or less the same as before, but older and more sneaky.

These are just guesses, and he may combine elements from each, but I definitely think those are the three main directions.

I remember on the Ashley Madison intake questionnaire they asked about beliefs with regards to drugs and alcohol use, and IIRC, Josh answered that although he did not partake, he was not bothered by those who did.

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic