IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 22: The Great & Powerful Oz-Lizabeth

nelliebelle1197

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have wondered if weddings have become very different in the way they are done now that Gwen is gone. Before she died, there seemed to be so many weddings. Now they seem few and far between. 

I have noticed that. I wonder if they have just ran out of people to marry 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, RFsurvivor said:

I have noticed that. I wonder if they have just ran out of people to marry 🤷🏼‍♀️

All the couples seemed to get younger and younger. They possibly are running low since underage marriage is frowned upon. 

• Upvote 7

On 5/10/2022 at 2:37 PM, RFsurvivor said:

Low stock in the flock lol

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

Random comment here…

We’ve talked about how Gwen often seemed to sport the dark lipliner and much paler lipstick look. I’ve seen quite a few people with that trend these days. It looks so odd. What’s the point of it? Is there some reasoning behind it? I mean like how contouring is supposed to add “definition” to your face, that kind of thing. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Random comment here…

We’ve talked about how Gwen often seemed to sport the dark lipliner and much paler lipstick look. I’ve seen quite a few people with that trend these days. It looks so odd. What’s the point of it? Is there some reasoning behind it? I mean like how contouring is supposed to add “definition” to your face, that kind of thing. 

I used to do some form of this and you could not TELL me that I was NOT cute. I think it goes in and out of "fashion" to some degree.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thank You 1

On 5/10/2022 at 9:06 AM, RFfamANON said:

Around $25,000 for a larger wedding. But the church has next to $0 costs since all labor (and often some food) is donated. Absurd if you ask me but nobody in RF cares one iota about my opinion :)

Dang, was 4K for a big wedding when I was there

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 2

I was in high school from 96-2000 and the brown lip liner with the lighter color lipstick was everywhere. I personally never did it but my sister did. My sister fell for a lot of trends back then. Like a frizzy brushed out perm. And the over plucked eyebrows. Luckily I wasn’t as into fashion so I didn’t take a lot of risks. Although there were some outfits that were heinous. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Yesterday there was a wedding at RF.

Ted Anger led a prayer. Things I’ve read about him are very concerning. Also rumored that Anger was removed from leadership because of concerning conduct. 

Is Anger being reinstated as a leader?

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

On 5/23/2022 at 11:49 AM, Jacked said:

Yesterday there was a wedding at RF.

Ted Anger led a prayer. Things I’ve read about him are very concerning. Also rumored that Anger was removed from leadership because of concerning conduct. 

Is Anger being reinstated as a leader?

I have wanted to know what came about with Days and Angers?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 1

On 5/26/2022 at 4:53 PM, DietCherryCoke76 said:

I have read all the threads multiple times beginning to end because I have no life and pandemic.  The most consistent question that no one even had a good “speculative but based on something” explanation for is “what happened with the Angers”. 

it’s so interesting that of all the many things that have leaked out of the church no one seems to have a good clue on that one

Edited by treemom
  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

The anniversary of the plane crash is this weekend. That has got to be hard for the church. It doesn't seem like the church is planning anything (like a year memorial), but I'm not sure?

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

The anniversary of the plane crash is this weekend. That has got to be hard for the church. It doesn't seem like the church is planning anything (like a year memorial), but I'm not sure?

According to their facebook page, it seems like they are going to replay the memorial service from last year. 

730B69F5-2DEA-4A10-BDF1-8A3285D23BBB.png

• Thank You 10

12 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

The anniversary of the plane crash is this weekend. That has got to be hard for the church. 

All the RFers are posting remembrances on their FB feeds. Not a surprise. No doubt its hard for them. Its hard for me to think of and I was already gone by then. 

And to other point about the wedding on the same day, it seems crummy for the couple who have that anniversary. But the ability to shove your personal feelings aside is a big plus in RF so maybe it won't be a problem for them.

• Upvote 5

So everyone’s favorite child body shamer, Elmer Fudd @DanGryder said he’s making a video on the anniversary to tell everyone the cause of the crash.

Even though the NTSB hasn’t issued any finding, Elmer Fudd thinks he knows why the plane crashed.

Having observed that particular entity for a year-ish, it seems like it thinks a lot of things that aren’t necessarily based in reality. 

Had to watch this on 2x speed because borrrrring and Elmer makes me 🤢 .

On 5/26/2022 at 3:53 PM, DietCherryCoke76 said:

No idea. However, Tedd Anger strikes me as a deeply disturbed and dangerous individual. It is my genuine hope that he will be permanently relegated to insignificance within RF. 

Edited by Jacked
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 3

I have a feeling that every anniversary of the crash will do this. This will always be replayed. They will keep posting tributes. Year after year. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 4

On 5/28/2022 at 8:46 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I have a feeling that every anniversary of the crash will do this. This will always be replayed. They will keep posting tributes. Year after year. 

Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive, but it almost seems disrespectful. 7 people died and you can't even host an in person memorial service where people can support each other? With a new talk about how the church has come together or whatever? I don't know - it seems almost rude to me.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive, but it almost seems disrespectful. 7 people died and you can't even host an in person memorial service where people can support each other? With a new talk about how the church has come together or whatever? I don't know - it seems almost rude to me.

I’m guessing they are having a hard time figuring out what to do because Gwen isn’t there to direct. Gwen has always been there to drier than all the big events like holidays. They know exactly what to do because they just do it to e same way as when Gwen was alive. But Gwen didn’t plan a funeral for the sudden death of 7 leaders (including herself). So they had to make the decision on their own. And it’s likely they can’t figure out a better way to do it so they will just replay the memorial every year. These people are so used to being told what to do. Making big public decisions like how to hold a memorial must be hard for them to all agree on. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 3

Well, dude posted his thing. He’s convinced it was a murder-suicide. Claiming without sharing even the slightest supporting evidence that Joe killed Brandon Hannah in the last moments of the flight so he could intentionally crash the jet into the lake.

Alleged that Joe & Gwen were arguing at length in the days preceding the crash. And apparently a minor child was the source of that information. It may be accurate but did he think about whether or not that child was alright with him sharing that info? Or that they may have some objection in the future? 

There was a lot of private info that was shared in the video. And it could have really compromised the safety of innocent parties. 

Very frankly, it was so reckless I hope he loses his channel over this.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 6
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2

7 hours ago, Jacked said:

Well, dude posted his thing. He’s convinced it was a murder-suicide.

The interaction with Tiffany Day and the correspondence with Patrick Stites is shocking.

Honestly, there was a lot of interesting and new (at least to me) information in Dan's latest video.  Also a lot of speculation with is par for the course with Dan.  Worth a watch in my opinion but you can definitely skim past the first part at the beginning.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

51 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

Honestly, there was a lot of interesting and new (at least to me) information in Dan's latest video.  Also a lot of speculation with is par for the course with Dan.  Worth a watch in my opinion but you can definitely skim past the first part at the beginning.

I admit I don’t want to give him views. So if anyone can sum up what he says, I would be forever grateful. 

• Upvote 4

10 hours ago, Jacked said:

Well, dude posted his thing. He’s convinced it was a murder-suicide. Claiming without sharing even the slightest supporting evidence that Joe killed Brandon Hannah in the last moments of the flight so he could intentionally crash the jet into the lake.

Alleged that Joe & Gwen were arguing at length in the days preceding the crash. And apparently a minor child was the source of that information. It may be accurate but did he think about whether or not that child was alright with him sharing that info? Or that they may have some objection in the future? 

There was a lot of private info that was shared in the video. And it could have really compromised the safety of innocent parties. 

Very frankly, it was so reckless I hope he loses his channel over this.

Dan Gryder is a major creep. That man has so many red flags. He appears ruthless in his search for attention and shows little concern for the truth or who he might get in trouble. I’m baffled by anyone who still supports him or takes what he says as a reflection of reality. 

How did he get hold of this information that came from a child? 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I admit I don’t want to give him views. So if anyone can sum up what he says, I would be forever grateful. 

I jumped around some because the beginning started off slow and boring, so this is just a quick recap from memory.  If I have time later I will try to recap more.  The parts that jumped out as interesting to me are:

1.) There was some kind of psychological report done on Joe (I missed who did it but a copy was apparently provided to Stites a couple weeks before the crash).  The report basically said Joe was bad news and dangerous. Dan had a copy of the report - it is legit.  Dan speculates that the report is one reason Stites did not get on the plane as he did not trust Joe to fly.

2.) Per Joe's daughter, Joe and Gwen were majorly fighting in the weeks before the crash.  Joe was supposedly saying he couldn't stand Gwen.  

3.) Dan seems to be in Natasha's circle of trust.  I believe she gave permission for Dan to share the above.

4.) Per Dan, the night of the crash (or was it the next day?) Natasha rented a U-Haul and packed up her apartment by herself and they left town. This was presumably to get her daughter as far away from RF as quickly as possible because she did not feel safe.  She now lives in a secret place that is supposedly not known to most people but Dan knows.

5.) Stites is shady.  I don't think we needed Dan to tell us that.  He has upgraded his living situation by a little over $2 million since the crash, which is conveniently the same amount of money left behind by the family that died (whose name slips my mind) whose minor kids he took over guardianship of... the grandmother of the kids was interviewed.  Dan said Stites had to get the kids to get the $.

6.) This is complete speculation on Dan's part, but he believes that Joe killed Brandon then crashed the plane.  He said there is no way two experienced pilots would both become disoriented.  He also said the reason Joe would not respond to air traffic control is that if he had turned on the microphone they would have heard the chaos on the plane.

7.) Somewhat comical to me, but Dan and Stites had a little passive aggressive pissing match via exchanged emails.  

8.) Also comical, he got into a pissing match with Tiffany Day as they both basically drove around stalking each other.

I know Dan is not a favorite here and can understand why, but he is one of the few truly going after RF and getting under their skin. 

1 hour ago, Truth sets you free said:

The video isn’t up? It looks like it was taken down?

I can still see it. Does this link work? 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank You 6

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic