IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 22: The Great & Powerful Oz-Lizabeth

nelliebelle1197

22 hours ago, NarcissismKills said:

The cult's main webpage states that Remnant Fellowship is "under the direction" of Elizabeth Hannah. Not very impressive leadership at all, thankfully. And since they aren't really a church nor have any actual beliefs, they have nothing to fall back on now that crazy Gwen Shamblin is gone.

With Michael Shamblin's name erased, there's less reminder about Gwen.  The Shamblin name was a PR problem that seems to have resolved itself.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

The next photo on the page is all women -- many of who I recognize as wives of the all male panel.  I've never met any of thee people, but the Remnant Royalty couples are on the web page.

I guess it was just too much to ask to do 1 group photo

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 4

The Remnant Fellowship cult is not webcasting anymore to just anyone with a "weigh down store" login. Just showing old Gwen videos. Tonight's is dated 2018.I wonder if any of our Free Jinger participants are seeing anything different when they try to view assemblies. Seems like the cult is going into hiding in a sense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

April 28th was just announced as the release date for the second part of the HBO series. I saw it on their instagram page

Edited by RFsurvivor
Hit enter to early
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 18

I need more than a minute clip! I hope it’s going to be more juicy than the last one. Maybe more people who wants to be interviewed without retaliation from Gwen’s army. 

• I Agree 1

Adam Brooks: “If the righteous are protected by the hand of God, how could Gwen had died like that?” 

🗣She (clap) was (clap) not (clap) righteous (clap). We’ve been trying to get RF to understand that for years!!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

On 3/10/2022 at 9:47 AM, AmazonGrace said:

Congrats, you have an All Male Panel!

kuva.thumb.png.57ddf8281383ee4f7ea4af0eb156603b.png

Whoooaaa.... No Tedd Anger at all in that crowd? He musta really slipped up. And a set of 20-somethings? (How wise are they supposed to be??) Plus two Black men and one Hispanic man. Otherwise White White White.  

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, ElleHouston said:

Adam Brooks: “If the righteous are protected by the hand of God, how could Gwen had died like that?” 

🗣She (clap) was (clap) not (clap) righteous (clap). We’ve been trying to get RF to understand that for years!!!! 

The whole “God protects the righteous” mindset is so awful. I’m sure some of the members are struggling with how to deal with that. The mentally healthy thing to do would be to drop this toxic idea that God is out there protecting the righteous, but that would be moving away from a belief system they have been taught. They might very well go with pretending they never taught that. They wouldn’t be the first church to do that. Her dying that way really proved one of her teachings to be wrong and that is hard to ignore.

• Upvote 13

I believe congratulations are in order for the Day family. They appear to be the new owners of Elizabeth Hannah's former home. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

Interesting as they own that huge 19th century mansion frequently used for RF weddings

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, SpecialAgentCookieCrisp said:

I believe congratulations are in order for the Day family. They appear to be the new owners of Elizabeth Hannah's former home. 

They let an RF guy named Nick Bosley host an MLM event at that giant home and Silas Lagoy went. He is part of the MLM. How long before the Lagoys are sucked into RF? Pictures from the event show that it isn’t furnished yet. It was pretty sparse looking. I want to add that Rob Day is part of World Financial Group MLM too so that’s likely why he allowed Nick to host there. Oh and there were baptisms in the pool of course. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

11 hours ago, Willow said:

Whoooaaa.... No Tedd Anger at all in that crowd? He musta really slipped up. And a set of 20-somethings? (How wise are they supposed to be??) Plus two Black men and one Hispanic man. Otherwise White White White.  

Tedd hasn’t shown up on the RF leadership page for a while. Not sure when it happened or what caused it to happen. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, SpecialAgentCookieCrisp said:

That is an ugly ass house. Who would want that? 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ElleHouston said:

That is an ugly ass house. Who would want that? 

Someone who wants their home to be a status symbol. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Someone who wants their home to be a status symbol. 

I'd have thought that their huge 19th century mansion just down the road from Ashlawn (Gwen's mansion) was status symbol enough.  I guess Elizabeth's house is larger and more status-y.. Although it has no yard/ grounds and the Days' former mansion does,

• Upvote 4

On 3/14/2022 at 6:04 PM, SpecialAgentCookieCrisp said:

Link, if one is available, please? And thank you!

On 3/12/2022 at 3:17 PM, NarcissismKills said:

The Remnant Fellowship cult is not webcasting anymore to just anyone with a "weigh down store" login. Just showing old Gwen videos. Tonight's is dated 2018.I wonder if any of our Free Jinger participants are seeing anything different when they try to view assemblies. Seems like the cult is going into hiding in a sense. 

I watched the webcast today and though the sermon was a Gwen rehash, the surrounding service was current. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

3 hours ago, RFCult72 said:

This podcast really validated my feelings and experiences with Remnant.  

Her testimony will be on the last two of 'The Way Down' mini-series on HBO Max.  

Thoughts?  

This probably isn't what you mean but... I'm about 15 minutes in and I'm already exasperated at how he interrupts and talks over her.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I understand!  The podcast is really worth listening to.  I cannot wait of course until next month!

My key takeaways were:

Gwen started drinking daily during the day.

She wore the clothing she did to get the attention of men.. (like duh but somebody said it!)

Her organization on the phones was all about money, and SHE was the one who could take vacations and nobody else... she had favorites, she low-balled her staff.  

This poor lady lost her fam (her REMNANT family) which was tough. 

She missed spending time with her children, her life became all about REMNANT and WEIGH DOWN as an employee.  

She mentions that her time on the phone was all about correcting the caller and pointing the caller to Gwen herself. 

Also said she informed the staff there they would be shell shocked if anything happened to Gwen. 

There is more.  I didn't take notes, but I wanted you to know about it. 

<<https://rss.com/podcasts/spiritwatch/424298/?fbclid=IwAR0F_rU3Kpb-AqI2Tp04fp4aMviWJuzBw8eZ2LM19lSyrt39NLbBlbYIhYg>>

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Gwen pretty much admitted she had a drinking problem. I really think she was drunk during some of those live chats. She could barely put a sentence together and compared to Joe she looked like a total fool. I bet that is why they stopped the live videos. 

• Upvote 4

She mentions no one was allowed to go on vacations but Gwen went on vacations all the time. Gwen was such a hypocrite in so many ways.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

24 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She mentions no one was allowed to go on vacations but Gwen went on vacations all the time. Gwen was such a hypocrite in so many ways.

AGREED.  I had a boss like this. 

33 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Gwen pretty much admitted she had a drinking problem. I really think she was drunk during some of those live chats. She could barely put a sentence together and compared to Joe she looked like a total fool. I bet that is why they stopped the live videos. 

I agree.  I wish I had seen that video where I heard she accidentally admitted it live. 

• Upvote 5

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic