IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 22: The Great & Powerful Oz-Lizabeth

nelliebelle1197

The fact that no one in Gwen's family- including her mother- went to her wedding to Joe is a statement.  It looks like Gwen's family stayed friends with David.    

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

Various members of my family have been reaching out to me since seeing the documentary. Their main question that wasnt fully answered by the documentary was “How did our family member get sucked into believing this?” So it’s been a good conversation-starter.

• Upvote 13
  • Love 7

10 hours ago, throwaway9988 said:

Various members of my family have been reaching out to me since seeing the documentary. Their main question that wasnt fully answered by the documentary was “How did our family member get sucked into believing this?” So it’s been a good conversation-starter.

A lot of our family have been invested in wanting to get our RF family out for a while... But we did have family who thought it was harmless or just knew nothing about it and I feel like the documentary has helped them to understand why we're so worried. It's nice to not feel like we're crying wolf because now they see the dangers we've been trying to explain.

• Upvote 15
  • Love 4

Interesting that the creepy Stites are shown all through the documentary. Prior to the plane crash I hadn't realized they were Remnant Royalty.  Of course Tedd, "The Enforcer" Anger is right there by Gwen as they deny everything that we know to be true.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Interesting that the creepy Stites are shown all through the documentary. Prior to the plane crash I hadn't realized they were Remnant Royalty.  Of course Tedd, "The Enforcer" Anger is right there by Gwen as they deny everything that we know to be true.

Yet, we don’t see hide nor hair of the Angers these days nor the Days.  It’s like they have disappeared?  Maybe in Italy at the Days’ home riding out the documentary storm? 

Speaking of the documentary, I’m assuming any news would be posted here asap.  I have been carrying HBO just for the sequel and will drop it after I see it.  Starting to think I should drop it and pick it back up.  

So this YouTuber really did a very good job of her video!  Well put together!

Edited by CRAnn
  • Upvote 5

On 1/17/2022 at 3:12 AM, throwaway9988 said:

This is…huge.

Real huge.

I’m going to hit you up in a bit.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

On 1/22/2022 at 4:31 PM, CRAnn said:

Yet, we don’t see hide nor hair of the Angers these days nor the Days.  It’s like they have disappeared?  Maybe in Italy at the Days’ home riding out the documentary storm? 

Speaking of the documentary, I’m assuming any news would be posted here asap.  I have been carrying HBO just for the sequel and will drop it after I see it.  Starting to think I should drop it and pick it back up.  

I couldn’t agree  more. Thanks for sharing this information with all of us.

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2021 at 5:57 AM, Howl said:

Did you have a sense that the people who kept Gwen on a pedestal were otherwise intelligent people?  What was the payoff for worshiping Gwen as an oracle? 

Yes, I agree. Besides the kids I know that have grown up in rf and don’t know any better, the adults that join are very intelligent. 

The appeal to my ex was that joining rf took away his past of cheating on me for our entire 25 year marriage. The past doesn’t matter now that you are in rf. And since I wouldn’t join, it then allowed his to say, look what I had to live with all those years, no wonder I cheated! Actual words out of his mouth. 

It also appeals to their ego. “Look, I have found the way to Heaven!  It is the only way and I am going to Heaven and you aren’t! Look how righteous I am!”

Anyone know of an announcement this week or last about ALL NEW chats with Gwen?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 4

@cookingbutterchicken I want to whoop your husbands ass!!! The thing I hated about RF is the faking. None of them changed. They were still sinning, but looked down on people who were actually crying out to God and struggling with real life problems. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Thank You 1

18 minutes ago, ElleHouston said:

@cookingbutterchicken I want to whoop your husbands ass!!! The thing I hated about RF is the faking. None of them changed. They were still sinning, but looked down on people who were actually crying out to God and struggling with real life problems. 

Some of them changed. Just not in a positive manner 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

I know Gwen advertised WD to people outside the cult, did she ever have a situation where people who were not straight wanted to take her classes? I’m assuming RF was not a loving and inclusive space for gay people, but I’m curious if Gwen would allow people who were gay or trans to take her weight loss classes. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

I know Gwen advertised WD to people outside the cult, did she ever have a situation where people who were not straight wanted to take her classes? I’m assuming RF was not a loving and inclusive space for gay people, but I’m curious if Gwen would allow people who were gay or trans to take her weight loss classes. 

I don’t ever remember Gwen doing that. There was one member who was secretly gay. She told me and I told her to keep it to herself. I never told leadership because it wasn’t any of their damn business. 

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 1

On 1/26/2022 at 8:03 PM, cookingbutterchicken said:

Anyone know of an announcement this week or last about ALL NEW chats with Gwen?

So everyone will have an Ouija board? 

• Haha 20

On 1/22/2022 at 4:42 AM, WeirdHarold said:

Wow 74,000 views, 4,400 likes and 1,000 comments.

Now up to 922k views and 27k likes. This is another well done documentary. Hopefully it will open even more eyes to the truth of remnant since people don’t have to subscribe to watch it. I recommend passing it on to anyone searching for more information. 

On 1/28/2022 at 1:19 PM, ElleHouston said:

I don’t ever remember Gwen doing that. There was one member who was secretly gay. She told me and I told her to keep it to herself. I never told leadership because it wasn’t any of their damn business. 

I remember there were many rumors regarding one woman but they married her off shortly before we left remnant. 

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1

On 1/22/2022 at 4:31 PM, CRAnn said:

No real news here other than to say that the Angers are still alive and well in Brentwood. Candace Anger just sold a house in our area that a Remnant family lived in. (Im assuming sold to another Remnant family). There still appears to be activity at the Days’ home. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

On 1/22/2022 at 2:42 AM, WeirdHarold said:

Wow 74,000 views, 4,400 likes and 1,000 comments.

Reveal hidden contents

I am glad that these kind of documentaries are still being put out there. Even though Gwen is gone. Remnant stays open for business on the backs of all the people they hurt.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

Remnant Fellowship was, is and will continue to be a dangerous cult as long as it exists. Members (particularly male ones) who toe the line and dutifully suck up to their "shepherds" or "deacons" can count on support for absolutely anything that they feel like doing to their families. Children and women are mere possessions in this cult of zero content. 

The Wednesday assembly last night was yet another example of endless claptrap in the form of so-called testimonials about "this place" and "this message" punctuated by whiny, screechy fake music emitted by a bunch of smug males of various ages. The immediate standing ovation for the Stites jerk who also came out talking about "this message" and "this place" shows how pathetic the congregation is. They apparently want to be excited about something, but this? Stites kept proclaiming how fun and exciting the evening was. A bunch of diet class graduates sobbing on stage is all they ever seem to come up with for their worship service. I give them an F for no effort. 

• Haha 2
  • Thank You 9

Is Elizabeth making any personal appearances?  If so, how does she look? I really know nothing of Remnant and just cruise here occasionally, but the loss of her mother, husband and close friends would be devastating under any circumstances, coupled with a potential for eating issues and being elevated to leading a cult where her mother was considered a goddess, literally, but not having been groomed to take over the role, plus caring for the physical and psychological well being of her children who have lost their father and grandmother...I can't even imagine...

• Upvote 9

Neither hide nor hair of Elizabeth on Wednesday. As for tonight, just a passing mention at the beginning and then... after the lengthy video of Gwen (complete with clip of the death Bambi's mother)... a vapid claim tha Elizabeth had ordered roses for some of the attendees. On Wednesday Michael was mentioned as the source of a song, but he's always missing as is Elizabeth. Her kids are usually there, though. Hopefully they can avoid the excessive mind control common in the Remnant Fellowship cult. Possibly they will be spared due to their status. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

1 hour ago, NarcissismKills said:

after the lengthy video of Gwen (complete with clip of the death Bambi's mother)...

WTAF?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 4

Yup, check out the webcast. It's still up. They show a long video in which Gwen's wearing a long strapless black gown and long black gloves. She looks like the priestess of death and sort of hookerish. And yes, she included a clip from Bambi in that. Very upsetting. 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic