IGNORED

Stories During Corona Virus 2

Coconut Flan

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

has set off on a cross-country road trip with a fake badge and high capacity firearms.

I am never going to understand how this is legal. I mean this is pretty much hitting every flag and law enforcement are doing... what?  If he was driving with a bomb he'd cooked up using common household chemicals and was driving to Washington having boasted about it on youtube would they be this apparently blasé? If he had the fake badge(r), flamethrower and high capacity firearms but was named Abdul would there be more interest? It is utterly bizarre.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

I am never going to understand how this is legal. I mean this is pretty much hitting every flag and law enforcement are doing... what?  If he was driving with a bomb he'd cooked up using common household chemicals and was driving to Washington having boasted about it on youtube would they be this apparently blasé? If he had the fake badge(r), flamethrower and high capacity firearms but was named Abdul would there be more interest? It is utterly bizarre.

Basically. I'm surprised no one's arrested him yet.

• Upvote 4

From The Daily Beast article linked by @Cartmann99 above: 

On Saturday night, when asked about the guns and if he intends to bring them along when conducting the planned arrests, Key told The Daily Beast he is “never about violence.” “I will do it [the citizen arrests] lawfully, and the sheriffs will be with me,” he added.

Bolded text:  Any time one of these wing nuts references sheriffs (and constitutional sheriffs in particular) it is a sovereign citizen red flag. 

Sovereign citizen WIKI:  The sovereign citizen movement has been described as consisting of individuals who assert that the county sheriff is the most powerful law-enforcement officer in the country, with authority superior to that of any federal agent, elected official, or local law-enforcement official.

• Thank You 3

5 minutes ago, Howl said:

Sovereign citizen WIKI:  The sovereign citizen movement has been described as consisting of individuals who assert that the county sheriff is the most powerful law-enforcement officer in the country, with authority superior to that of any federal agent, elected official, or local law-enforcement official.

Not gonna lie that gives me visions of Rosco P. Coltrane being the most powerful law enforcement officer in the country. 

But really - how would that even work? There are a hundred counties in North Carolina alone. How can ALL of those sheriffs be the most powerful? Are they all equally powerful? Is the sheriff for a rural county where he/she was elected because the other hundred residents refused the job just as powerful as the sheriff of the most populated county in the country?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

How can ALL of those sheriffs be the most powerful

They are the most powerful within their bailiwick;  individual Boss Hoggs in their county.  

Politico article from Sept. 1, 2017, with Joe Arpaio as the starting point. 

The Troubling Sheriffs’ Movement That Joe Arpaio Supports   Trump's pardon didn't just let off a campaign ally. It endorsed a growing push to exempt sheriffs from any federal authority.

It’s called the “constitutional sheriff” movement, and as it grows, it’s increasing the risk of conflict between local law enforcement and federal authorities. Its animating idea is that a sheriff holds ultimate law-enforcement authority in his county—outranking even the federal government within its borders.

• Upvote 2

Fucking ugh

Betty White's agent is clearing up rumors surrounding the late TV icon's death.

White's agent and close friend Jeff Witjas previously confirmed to the Associated Press that White did not receive a booster shot on Dec. 28. Social media users falsely claimed White said, "Eat healthy and get all your vaccines. I just got boosted today."

In a statement on Monday, Witjas said, "Betty died peacefully in her sleep at her home. People are saying her death was related to getting a booster shot three days earlier but that is not true. She died of natural causes. Her death should not be politicized — that is not the life she lived."

Addressing the false quote, Witjas added, "She never said that regarding the booster. Betty died of natural causes. She did not have the booster three days before she died."

Anti-vax fuck sticks looking to politicize Betty White's death should go straight to fucking hell.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 9
  • Thank You 1

14 hours ago, Howl said:

They are the most powerful within their bailiwick;  individual Boss Hoggs in their county.  

Politico article from Sept. 1, 2017, with Joe Arpaio as the starting point. 

The Troubling Sheriffs’ Movement That Joe Arpaio Supports   Trump's pardon didn't just let off a campaign ally. It endorsed a growing push to exempt sheriffs from any federal authority.

So basically a lot of little, little men desire to be tinpot dictators. Who'da thunk, right.

• Upvote 9

Spoiler

image.png.2b30d072864ae4a0fb1627bdbd748432.png

Ethan has an account on a crowdfunding site:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.d4e15021e2b96eda357df5d8c03fecaf.png

His last donation was 18 days ago. I'm doubtful he's going to make his goal.

Spoiler

Child Smile GIF

• Disgust 2
  • Eyeroll 6

Guess she doesn't care if her child grows up without a mother. :shakehead2:

• Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 1

Man attacks workers at Orange County COVID-19 vaccine clinic, calling them ‘murderers’

One of Parsia Jahanbani’s biggest fears was realized when a man calling healthcare workers “murderers” attacked him and other staff members outside a mobile vaccine clinic in Tustin last week, he said.

After a security guard asked the man to wear a mask, he became increasingly angry — claiming medical workers were complicit in a COVID-19 hoax and that “he was ‘not a sheep’” — said Jahanbani, the mobile operations manager for Families Together of Orange County, where the clinic was operating in the parking lot Dec. 30.

As Jahanbani, 37, and a medical assistant approached, the man — identified by police as Thomas Apollo, 43 — launched at them, landing a blow on Jahanbani, he said Tuesday. The medical assistant, who declined to be identified, tried to pull Apollo back and took “a few pretty strong punches” to his head, chest and back, Jahanbani said.

The assistant ended up pinned under Apollo as he delivered punch after punch, Jahanbani said. He said it took five people — including another healthcare worker and two patients — to pry the man off. About 10 to 20 patients were at the clinic, which has seen a recent surge in demand for vaccines and tests as the Omicron variant continues to drive a rapid increase in cases, said Cassie Rossel, a spokesperson for the community healthcare center.

It took seven police officers roughly 15 minutes to restrain Apollo, who was “irate and shouting profanities,” Jahanbani said.

The medical assistant was taken to the emergency room for treatment. He still bore visible signs of the attack when he returned to work yesterday. :shakehead:

• Disgust 3
  • Sad 8

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Guess she doesn't care if her child grows up without a mother. :shakehead2:

Yet another person who thinks they're invulnerable and may be quite surprised to discover they're not. Or of course yet another hypocritical liar who's vaccinated but performing for the masses.

• Upvote 5

On 12/26/2021 at 9:25 AM, CTRLZero said:

The podcaster from FROG (Fully Rely On God) is claiming he and others were targeted by a biological agent

The gentleman from FROG, who attended the Reawaken America superspreader event, died a day or so ago.  Not of a mysterious anthrax or yellow fever concoction, but plain ol’ Covid.  Too bad there’s not a vaccine against that…. 🤷‍♀️ 

• Upvote 5

An unmasked Candace Owens was spotted at an event that required proof of vaccination to enter...so she either lied to gain entry or she's lying about her vaccine status. 

19 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Man attacks workers at Orange County COVID-19 vaccine clinic, calling them ‘murderers’

I'm calling out mental illness, personality disorder, mentally unstable, something, based on the number of people it took to subdue the guy.  I'm not trying to excuse his actions, but to point out  just how horrifying it is when this insane conspiracy bullshit triggers the mentally vulnerable to commit violent acts.  We should just be very very glad he did not have an automatic or semi automatic weapon or even a knife. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2

Wasn’t sure where to put this - but a plane full of Canadian ‘influencers’ and reality stars who partied mask free on their chartered plane to Cancun are now stuck there because no one will fly them home. Oh, and maybe 30 now have Covid…

https://www.kron4.com/news/national/canadian-airlines-refuse-to-fly-passengers-home-after-in-flight-party-videos-go-viral/

The organizer said negotiations with the original charter company over conditions for the return flight broke down when the airline refused to serve them a meal, I’m w/ the airline on that one - we’ve all run into the asses who use ‘I’m eating, drinking’ as an excuse to keep their masks off, & the organizer guy apparently doesn’t get it - he was not really in a position to be making demands.

I am sorry that Mexico is stuck w/ these idiots, though.

Edited by sndral
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

On 1/4/2022 at 9:12 PM, Cartmann99 said:
  Hide contents

image.png.2b30d072864ae4a0fb1627bdbd748432.png

"Anyone that supports/promotes Trump by attending rallies after his support for the vaccine should be questioned his brain cells should be counted."

I don't think it would take very long to count the brain cells of someone who supports or promotes Trump and attends his rallies. I'm not even sure that I'd have to take my shoes off. Think I have enough fingers on two hands, probably on one.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

Doug Kuzma was antivax advocate. He refused to get vacinated for COVID and encouraged listeners of his podcast/radio show to do the same. He also loved Qanon and false election theories. Mr. Kuzma died after contracting COVID. He was 61 years old. 

I think he's the 7th conservative radio host to die of COVID.

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 2

23 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

The gentleman from FROG, who attended the Reawaken America superspreader event, died a day or so ago.  Not of a mysterious anthrax or yellow fever concoction, but plain ol’ Covid.  Too bad there’s not a vaccine against that…. 🤷‍♀️ 

There's a vaccine against yellow fever, too! 

The thing is, he'd probably have taken that one, if he wanted to travel somewhere that requires it. Some of these people are completely anti-vax of all kinds, but many of them are just anti-covid vaccine, which is ridiculous. They somehow think that the same researchers and scientists who have developed plenty of other vaccines over the years and who have literally worked for decades on creating working MRNA vaccines - and many who have actually worked on vaccines for coronaviruses for years as well - are suddenly under the control of "government" or "a cabal" or "elites" or something. 

And I am DONE with the "i want to do my own research" people. Do you have a multi-million dollar lab? A phD in immunology? Any sort of degree in a scientific discipline? Did you get more than a C in high school science classes? Do you even know the real scientific name used for the virus? You're not "researching" anything, you are reading stupid facebook posts and watching youtube videos made by morons. Sit down. Get vaccinated.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 4

14 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

You're not "researching" anything, you are reading stupid facebook posts and watching youtube videos made by morons. Sit down. Get vaccinated.

What’s interesting in this case is when several of the conference attendees contracted Covid-19, they (various Q podcasters, etc.) started rumors that it wasn’t Covid, but a biological agent; no, wait, it was anthrax in the fog machine; nope, a caterer with a syringe injected the food.  Anything but the truth.  🙃

• I Agree 4

43 minutes ago, CTRLZero said:

What’s interesting in this case is when several of the conference attendees contracted Covid-19, they (various Q podcasters, etc.) started rumors that it wasn’t Covid, but a biological agent; no, wait, it was anthrax in the fog machine; nope, a caterer with a syringe injected the food.  Anything but the truth.  🙃

That makes perfect sense to me. While the rest of us tend to figure the most likely answer is probably the right one, these people are the exact opposite. We hear hoofbeats and think horses, they think zebras. Or giraffes. Or probably giraffe-zebra hybrids created by elite deep state lizard people to assist in abducting young children for nefarious purposes.

So a group of unmasked, unvaccinated people all gathered together in close quarters during a pandemic? We figure it's Covid. Them? Anthrax! Biological warfare! Sabotage!

They know it's Covid. They just can't admit it to themselves, because if they're wrong about Covid, they might be wrong about lizard people, JFK jr. returning from the dead, adrenochrome, Trump, etc. And if they're wrong they might feel stupid for believing this stupidity, and that would be a hit to their fragile self-esteem. So they double down on the idiocy. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5

14 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Or probably giraffe-zebra hybrids created by elite deep state lizard people to assist in abducting young children for nefarious purposes.

This made me laugh out loud and I would watch the series. 

Meanwhile in the unfortunate real world I just read a friend of a friend's comment on facebook that she "wants natural immunity and she can't even catch it."

And all I can think is "be very careful what you wish for..."

• Upvote 6

Remember the Vaccine Police guy? The anti-vaxxer who travels around with a bunch of weapons and a flamethrower harassing state officials? He's now claiming to have the "antidote" for Covid.

As for that last bit, if you're an American, the FDA thinks drinking chlorine dioxide is a bad idea:

Websites selling Miracle Mineral Solution describe the product as a liquid that is 28 percent sodium chlorite in distilled water. Product directions instruct people to mix the sodium chlorite solution with a citric acid, such as lemon or lime juice, or another acid before drinking. In many instances, the sodium chlorite is sold with a citric acid “activator.” When the acid is added, the mixture becomes chlorine dioxide, a powerful bleaching agent.

Both sodium chlorite and chlorine dioxide are the active ingredients in disinfectants and have additional industrial uses. They are not meant to be swallowed by people.

• Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 4
  • Thank You 1