Jump to content
IGNORED

Lori Alexander 80: So Warm and Inviting


Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

I got about 10 inches chopped off right after...you know...I'd neglected myself for awhile. Now my hair is much healthier. I am in desperate need of a cut right now. Mani/Pedis are necessary for me. Fortunately, when the finances are tight, my DIL can do it. 

I mean, I consider myself low maintenance but man...Lori is NO maintenance. That ain't cool. Admittedly now, I've sorta let myself go but I know why...Spring is coming and time to be on point. 

Lori would have gotten along with the mother...

You know how sometimes elderly people have to be shoe-horned into the shower and resist grooming they've vigilantly done their whole lives? I wonder if Lori not bathing, etc. Is a sign early dementia or perhaps her brain tumor?

5 hours ago, louisa05 said:

The fucking bitch and her followers are posting their "praises" for Rittenhouse getting acquitted. 

Because they are good pro-life Christians, don't you know...

 

Really I think his mother who dropped him off with that weapon bears culpability. He was way over his head with no sensible guidance. When Kyle gets some maturity, the gravity of what he did may (hopefully) weigh on him. And Matt Gaetz wants him to be an intern?

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Cults-r-us said:

Really I think his mother who dropped him off with that weapon bears culpability. He was way over his head with no sensible guidance. When Kyle gets some maturity, the gravity of what he did may (hopefully) weigh on him. And Matt Gaetz wants him to be an intern?

This idiot hasn't learned a lesson. I am beyond pissed that he was found not guilty. His mother should have been charged with aiding and abetting and conspiracy. I'm afraid for the future. 

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Another gem from Our Friend Flicka, on yesterday's post shaming moms for wanting an identity outside of their kids:

 

Screenshot_20211122-082622_Facebook.jpg

  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I firmly believe that everything Our Friend Flicka writes is made up. That none of it has even the tiniest grain of truth. That the only place any of it ever happened was in her fevered bizarre fantasies imagination.

I don't know if she's delusional or grasping for attention. Maybe both.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

I firmly believe that everything Our Friend Flicka writes is made up. That none of it has even the tiniest grain of truth. That the only place any of it ever happened was in her fevered bizarre fantasies imagination.

I don't know if she's delusional or grasping for attention. Maybe both.

Or maybe a troll?

Remember when she wrote about her family going on car trips as if it was the 1930's or something?  And she called a purse a reticule? 

And the neighbor "girl" goes to Hollywood to act in "dark mysteries". :huh:

Who talks like that?

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Going OT to rant about Lori’s hypocrisy regarding how important it is to cook for your husband. I’ve always been a great cook and my family and friends’ go-to baker, but nowadays the average Joe would, given a choice, choose a gal with a steady paycheck and benefits over Suzy Homemaker. I mean, in the developed world, no one is going to starve for lack of home-cooked food. Good-quality prepared stuff is available darn near everywhere (with the exception of food deserts). Men have always gone after the kind of mate they find most advantageous.

My sister and I put on the big holiday spreads because we love cooking and baking, not to appease the menfolks.

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh dear Rufus, Lori has a "You Tubes" about the Rittenhouse trial. I only made it 0:1:30  in before I though I'd heave my computer out the window.

Things I did hear in those 90 seconds:

  • Lori doesn't watch or listen to any news ever because it all lying leftist lies
  • She doesn't follow anyone left on social media because of lying leftist lies
  • She didn't watch any of the trial but Ken did.
  • Ken told her all about the trial and said everything said about KR was lies
  • KR had every right to be in Kenosha because people were rioting
  • Lori did watch Tucker Carlson's interview with KR and encourages all of us to watch as it was terrific and full of truth

At that point my rage and incipient nausea took over and I cut her off.  If any of you brave FJ-ers  can watch the entire "You Tubes" you all are better than me.

 

  • Upvote 7
  • WTF 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Oh dear Rufus, Lori has a "You Tubes" about the Rittenhouse trial. I only made it 0:1:30  in before I though I'd heave my computer out the window.

Things I did hear in those 90 seconds:

My reaction to these:

  • Lori doesn't watch or listen to any news ever because it all lying leftist lies

Sure Jan. 

  • She doesn't follow anyone left on social media because of lying leftist lies

Riiiiiiiiight...

  • She didn't watch any of the trial but Ken did.

I can believe this part. She's too dumb to follow something like a trial. She was probably in another room watching a Hallmark Christmas Movie.

  • Ken told her all about the trial and said everything said about KR was lies

Even the things his defense team said about him? Everything was a lie?

  • KR had every right to be in Kenosha because people were rioting

Suuuuure. Right. That's why there was so much violence! Oh, wait. There wasn't. Just Kyle shooting people, really. And "every right to be there?" Nope. Not with a gun. Not after curfew. 

  • Lori did watch Tucker Carlson's interview with KR and encourages all of us to watch as it was terrific and full of truth

Lori spelled "terrible and full of shit" wrong.

  • Upvote 10
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hane said:

but nowadays the average Joe would, given a choice, choose a gal with a steady paycheck and benefits over Suzy Homemaker. I

I am always in desbelief when I hear of people saying 'my husband doesn't want me to work' and while I realize that happens, I know almost no people like that.  My grandmothers both worked and all their friends did.  I met them.  My mother worked and all her friends did.  All my friends mothers worked.  I graduated with a class of 36 females (and about 20 males) and while a few of them stayed home for a few years, they all worked outside of the home.  f I was ever without a job my husband got real pissy till I found another - we have five kids. -  three daughters - they all graduated college and so did their friends and they all have worked.   Now, I will say my daughter in law stayed home for a few years but it was a battle and I think my son resented it on some level. I don't know any males who want their wives to 'only' stay home.   They want the money coming in. 

  • Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SweetLaurel said:

I am always in desbelief when I hear of people saying 'my husband doesn't want me to work' and while I realize that happens, I know almost no people like that.  My grandmothers both worked and all their friends did.  I met them.  My mother worked and all her friends did.  All my friends mothers worked.  I graduated with a class of 36 females (and about 20 males) and while a few of them stayed home for a few years, they all worked outside of the home.  f I was ever without a job my husband got real pissy till I found another - we have five kids. -  three daughters - they all graduated college and so did their friends and they all have worked.   Now, I will say my daughter in law stayed home for a few years but it was a battle and I think my son resented it on some level. I don't know any males who want their wives to 'only' stay home.   They want the money coming in. 

That's very true. My grandmothers worked. My mom worked. My mom "stayed home" with us for several years when we were young - there were three of us and it was cheaper than daycare, until we were all in mid-elementary school - but that doesn't mean she didn't work. We had a dairy farm, run by just mom and dad with help from us littles. Even when we were all at school, she was busy working! Dad worked full time so literally anything that had to be done during the day (vet visits, feeding calves, milk pickups, cleaning... so much cleaning...) mom had to do. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, SweetLaurel said:

I don't know any males who want their wives to 'only' stay home.   They want the money coming in. 

I know lots of couples who want a stay-at-home parent. As my kids have grown up, I've met plenty of SAH moms and dads. If it works for the couple, who cares?

Money isn't everything. I stayed at home when the kids were small and cherished that time. In our case, I think it was best for our kids (rural area with no good daycare, and other reasons). There are lots of reasons to choose one or the other, so I don't judge.

I can't imagine a man who'd resent his wife for doing the 24-hour a day job of parenting--so strange he doesn't realize it is work, too. Why even get married if you aren't valued without a paycheck? There are so many valid reasons to stay home--what if there are 5 kids? Or special needs kids? Or the family can simply afford it? Or one parent has a disability that makes working difficult? Or. . . gasp.  . . it's simply best for the family?

Those memories of my little kids are far better than extra money we might have now. In our case, though, we could afford to do this (in fact, I had planned it out carefully, in anticipation of staying at home).

Obviously, if money is needed for food/housing/medical care, then the stay-at-home route is not an option. You have to be ready for a lot of scorn, though, from jealous people. Couples get admiration for buying a big McMansion, but are scorned for sacrificing a similar sum to stay at home with the kids. It's odd how unimportant kids are in our society!

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

I know lots of couples who want a stay-at-home parent. As my kids have grown up, I've met plenty of SAH moms and dads. If it works for the couple, who cares?

Money isn't everything. I stayed at home when the kids were small and cherished that time. In our case, I think it was best for our kids (rural area with no good daycare, and other reasons). There are lots of reasons to choose one or the other, so I don't judge.

The thing is, "staying at home" for almost all people IS WORK. Not paid work, but still work. The financial benefit might be in reducing the money going out rather than bringing more money in, but it's still work and still financially (and in other ways) benefits the family. Being a stay-at-home parent is a job. 

Unless you're Lori.

Lori wasn't that sort of stay-at-home parent, and it's important to remember that's the perspective she's looking at this from. She "stayed at home" - lying on the sofa. She had a housekeeper and a nanny. The nanny held the babies and comforted them while Lori lounged around. Lori's brief stint into "homeschooling" basically meant handing the kids books and shutting them away in their room for hours so she could nap. 

All this after she sabotaged her birth control to get pregnant against Ken's wishes, so he'd "let" her stay at home. 

I know exactly one woman who stayed at home with her kids and never went back to work - and it's one of my aunts whose husband was a high-level VP with a very high salary. Everyone else who chose to stay home did so because it benefited the family, and when the time came when it would be more beneficial (financially and otherwise) for them to go back to work, they chose to do that. 

Lori wants men to want their wives to sit at home, children or not, and do the idealized 1950's "meet him at the door in heels and pearls with dinner hot on the table" thing every day. That wasn't real then, for most people, and it's not real now. Lori doesn't want women to work, ever. Because she is lazy and didn't want to work, and using the Bible to make her position sound Godly is how she convinced Ken to support her lazy ass all these years. 

Lori doesn't say "Evaluate things and do what's best for your children and your family." Lori says "women should sit at home and be meek and dainty because GOD SAYS SO and if a person with a vagina has a job after she's married she and her husband are hell-bound breaking the rules of God."

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

Obviously, if money is needed for food/housing/medical care, then the stay-at-home route is not an option. You have to be ready for a lot of scorn, though, from jealous people. Couples get admiration for buying a big McMansion, but are scorned for sacrificing a similar sum to stay at home with the kids. It's odd how unimportant kids are in our society!

I know of one couple with a McManson  Everyone else lives in a normal suburban house.   I'm confused - who is scorning and being jealous - the stay at home mom because she has that option? Or the working outsde the home moms because you think they are working for perks and fancy vacations like Lori does?  

   Most people work jobs so they can get insurance, feed the kids, let them do a sport or two - those suckers are expensive! - put shoes on their feet.  you know, because the  kids are important to them.  Not because they are not important.  I don't know anyone who doesn't love and cherish their kids - well, except maybe Lori  - and they do what is best for their kids.  Including working outsde the home.  

And again, I don't fault men for not wanting to be the only paycheck earner.  But having said that - most people do what is best for their famiies because they love them.  Staying home is work.  Earning a paycheck is work.  Doing both is work.  

  • I Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Today, Lori and all of her followers are singing the praises of Anna Duggar, defender of biblical gender roles, champion of submission, slayer of feminism.  Because she’s godly enough to stay—along with seven young children—with a known pedophile. 
I feel like these people may be a bit surprised if god’s judgment works like they think it does. 

  • Upvote 5
  • Disgust 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/23/2021 at 12:56 PM, Alisamer said:

She was probably in another room watching a Hallmark Christmas Movie.

And taking notes for a scathing article about how even Hallmark has a feminist agenda. (Because Hallmark Christmas movie women have jobs and careers!)

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/24/2021 at 9:22 AM, Alisamer said:

Lori doesn't want women to work, ever. Because she is lazy and didn't want to work, and using the Bible to make her position sound Godly is how she convinced Ken to support her lazy ass all these years. 

LazyLori also says that we must be taught (by her) to love our families and children. All because it didn’t come naturally for her.
 

I cannot imagine marrying a man I didn’t love. After nearly 40 years together, I’m well aware that there will be many, many days I don’t like my spouse.  But I always love him. Emotions aren’t as fleeting as LazyLori would like to believe they are. 
 

I cannot imagine not falling in love with every baby I’ve ever held, even though I’ve never birthed one. 
 

LazyLori has serious mental issues. I guess I’m most concerned that she has any kind of influence over young mothers and wives. 

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, HoneyBunny said:

I cannot imagine marrying a man I didn’t love. After nearly 40 years together, I’m well aware that there will be many, many days I don’t like my spouse.  But I always love him. Emotions aren’t as fleeting as LazyLori would like to believe they are. 

Loving my husband was never an issue. That was a given. Now, there were times he would grate on my last nerve and I didn't like him very much, but I always loved him and still do. I've always seen love as a choice...especially when times are rough. I can choose to love him even though getting on "a midnight plane going anywhere" sounds really good. Love is what kept me from doing it. Same with my kids. Loved them from the minute I knew they were on the way. But...there were times...and again, that never changed the love. I didn't have to "learn" to love any of 'em. It was totally instinctual. 

Lori has serious mental health issues. Thing is, Ken has enabled her through their entire marriage. If I was going to marry someone who would say they really didn't "love" me but I checked off their boxes, I'd be calling that wedding off in a heartbeat. 

Oh, and heathen single woman that I am, dinner was a calzone from Wally world. It wasn't bad. 

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lori seems to regularly post that mothers should nap when her children nap. If they dont, then they are letting their children run the house. 

I guess not letting my toddler be unattended so I can do dishes when she is awake instead of when she is napping, or folding laundry, is letting her run the house. Obviously Lori doesn't have any special needs children. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, OldFadedStar said:

Lori seems to regularly post that mothers should nap when her children nap. If they dont, then they are letting their children run the house. 

I guess not letting my toddler be unattended so I can do dishes when she is awake instead of when she is napping, or folding laundry, is letting her run the house. Obviously Lori doesn't have any special needs children. 

If the special need isn’t visible, Lori doesn’t believe it exists.  She really believes all babies are born the same, God doesn’t make variations and anything other than perfect behavior is the parents fault.  My son has ADHD and if she were his teacher she would have hated him.  Then you’ve got her fanboys like Adam Walker who really believe that ADHD and Autism stem from bad parenting.  Such asshats and they can’t be reasoned with because they believe the medical community is lying to begin with.  They truly think they know everything.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Fallgirl30 said:

 My son has ADHD and if she were his teacher she would have hated him.  Then you’ve got her fanboys like Adam Walker who really believe that ADHD and Autism stem from bad parenting.  Such asshats and they can’t be reasoned with because they believe the medical community is lying to begin with.  They truly think they know everything.

My three were wild ones. Occasionally defiant, disobedient, "spirited" kids. To Lori, "properly disciplining" my kids would have involved beating them half to death. Nah, they drove me bonkers but they were never boring. It was always fun to listen to them and see how their minds work. They're still not boring and they can still drive me nuts. They're mostly pretty successful, but again Lori would lose her shit over my #1 daughter who is "overeducated" and oh my gosh...Wiccan! 

Girlfriend needs to get her head out of her ass and come and enjoy life! Come sit at the dinner table with my family, laugh until you snort, slip goodies to the dogs, watch itty-bitty lose her shit because she has no food (cuz she either stuffed her face or knocked it all on the floor), watch me get along with my X, watch us ENJOY ourselves and each other. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Facebook meme I saw once: “I had ADHD as a kid, too, but I healed up real quick when Dad took his belt off.”

When someone pointed out that this insults people who actually have ADHD, the response was “Doesn’t exist.  The pill-rollers invented it.”

In other news, Lori tells us not to use “omg”(I don’t normally go on her Twitter, but I had to find out what came after “You’re against women being educated”).

 

7F1E99F5-6E2D-4999-A5C2-23FDCB0D30C7.png

Edited by smittykins
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.