IGNORED

Lawsy & Tiffy 6: Shallow Pools, Reflecting Each Other

nelliebelle1197

Tiffany, if you were surprised by any of this, I'm the freaking Queen of Romania.

And yeah, she's never working again outside of Lawson music videos.  And she'd be pregnant by the end of 2022

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

Wow. Remember when they needed the Duggars’ charity to have enough room for the family? Not so long ago. 

• Upvote 11

1 hour ago, goddefinedcalves said:

I'm predicting that she'll buck modesty (by their standards) by wearing a strapless gown. And after the wedding, she'll never take another acting role again.

I actually don't think he'll stop her from taking acting work if she can get it, he definitely wants a certain lifestyle and his 'country music' career is not going to provide it, especially once the kids start coming. Whether she'll be able to get acting work popping out kids every 18-24 months is a different question.

About the modesty standards thing I don't think she actually has them when it comes to clothes, at least not in the way most fundies do, so I too am looking out for the dress.

• Upvote 11

Hey, I called the music video shoot/engagement combo! 
Tiffany was using all her acting skills to act suprised. She’s seems totally up for a life of faking for photo shoots, magazine deals and the TV show. I think she and Lawson are well suited- vapid and shallow and don’t seem that keen on working for a living.

• Upvote 16
  • I Agree 6

I'm not sure I have a lot of hope for Tiffany and Lawson.  I don't think he can love someone more than he loves himself.  

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

ok after seeing these pics I think she would never get casted as a Marvel super heroine. She has NO visible muscles/bulk. She'd have to go on a weight lifting/bulking program. There's nothing wrong with how she looks, but it definitely wouldn't fly in the MCU-verse where even the most feminine women have visible biceps! 

• Upvote 3

"just a few simple roses at sunset" 

I have never been so disappointed. 

1 hour ago, Thorns said:

Stupid Hubs that wanted to talk. I could have been first with the News! Hrmmph.

The wedding needs to be a musical. Vows and everything as a song with Lawson climpring along on the guitar. High School Musical -esque.

A MUSICAL WEDDING! Of course, that is perfect for these attention-obsessed idiots. Choreographed entrances, costume changes, so much singing.... Wow. I cannot wait. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12

Nothing screams italy about those photos, they could literally be anywhere in the world.

Why travel during a pandemic for a music video?? [emoji51][emoji2360][emoji3061]

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 1

I mean some us just agree to get married and call that an engagement, but I'd definitely take a tour of Italy over a scavenger hunt. 

I'm curious to see how many kids they'll have, especially with Tiff not coming from that kind of background. I don't see it being a ton. They both want to travel and take pics of their glamorous lifestyle, not be stuck at home with lots of littles. And I think they might actually act on that, unlike some of their siblings. 

• Upvote 24
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

"just a few simple roses at sunset" 

I have never been so disappointed. 

A MUSICAL WEDDING! Of course, that is perfect for these attention-obsessed idiots. Choreographed entrances, costume changes, so much singing.... Wow. I cannot wait. 

Trace and Lawson can do their one-trick riding to the music. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I just can’t get over how TACKY this whole trip and proposal was.

I know they probably feel so glamorous and sophisticated, jetting around the world, getting professional photos and a magazine exclusive, but… oh my God, don’t they realize how cringey (is this a word?) all of this is to someone from a different background?

It only feels grand to them because their lives are so shallow and their worldviews (and those of the people in their circle) are so narrow.

• Upvote 11
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 3

14 minutes ago, lumpentheologie said:

I mean some us just agree to get married and call that an engagement, but I'd definitely take a tour of Italy over a scavenger hunt. 

I'm curious to see how many kids they'll have, especially with Tiff not coming from that kind of background. I don't see it being a ton. They both want to travel and take pics of their glamorous lifestyle, not be stuck at home with lots of littles. And I think they might actually act on that, unlike some of their siblings. 

Some of these fundy engagement scavenger hunts are cringe worthy. 1. These guys aren't poets. Quit making things rhyme. 2. The girls end up looking not to bright when they don't follow the clue. 

• Upvote 10

I am calling it know, Lawson is going to be standing at the alter with a guitar, singing as Tiffany walks down the aisle. Its gonna be interesting 

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 25

Years ago, Marvel was apparently in talks about a spinoff featuring Tiff's character, who is apparently meant to have been based on/referencing a mildly obscure comic book character, Silk.

If that ever happened (at this point I doubt it will), it's certainly not happening with soon-to-be happy homemaker Tiffy Bates.

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 1

Article says they started dating in February. Thought they were an item last year.  Look forward to seeing a California wedding. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, goddefinedcalves said:

Years ago, Marvel was apparently in talks about a spinoff featuring Tiff's character, who is apparently meant to have been based on/referencing a mildly obscure comic book character, Silk.

If that ever happened (at this point I doubt it will), it's certainly not happening with soon-to-be happy homemaker Tiffy Bates.

She’ll be having kid after kid in no time.

Did they announce when the wedding will take place? I’m a sucker for data, numbers and statistics, so I can’t wait for Duggardata’s post on the couple, detailing the envisaged timeline for their wedding, first pregnancy announcement, ESOQ (estimated size of quiver) and all kinds of other data points. The predictions are often surprisingly accurate. Yay for data!

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, VineHeart137 said:

I honestly only care about whether or not Bindi Irwin will be in attendance!

Our borders just opened… 

• Upvote 1

Perhaps they'll get married at a Trump Rally before the mob tries to overthrow our democracy, then claim that the mop weren't their peers, it was ANTIFA. They were actually at a completely different wedding that just happened to be right before it and with the same people.

Oh wait Lawson already did that.

Edited by TuringMachine
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

This engagement is as mind-blowing as our learning that John-David Duggar is a pilot.    

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 29
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, theotherelise said:

I was curious about how the extravagance level has increased over the years for the Bates' engagements. Turns out almost all of them have been destination engagements.

Erin is the only Bates who got engaged in Tennessee. ETA: 4/10 got engaged in FL (Zach, Alyssa, Katie, Nathan).

• 8/5/13 - At an inn in Kingston, TN, Cherin went on a canoe ride before getting dressed up and going on a horse and buggy ride to a gazebo where Chad had set up flowers and he proposed. (Erin was living in TN at the time, so I assume Chad was there visiting)
  • 9/12/13 - Zach surprised Whitney with a trip to Florida. He took her to get her nails done and then proposed on the beach in Smyrna Dunes Park.
  • 1/16/14 - John took Alyssa out to a beach at Disney’s Contemporary Resort and proposed then went to Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse for dinner. (John was living in Florida at the time, so I assume Alyssa was there visiting)
  • 4/13/15 - Michaela thought she was surprising Brandon in DC with her parents, but really he had organized it with her parents and surprised her with a scavenger hunt leading to a proposal at Great Falls in Virginia.
  • 9/21/17 - Bobby took Tori on an out of state trip to Wiseman’s View, a scenic overlook in North Carolina which he’d covered with rose petals and candles and proposed.
  • 6/19/18 - Kelton sent Josie on a scavenger hunt that started in Knoxville, TN and ended in Arches National Park in Utah where he proposed.
  • 9/24/18 - Evan proposed on a trip to Portland, Maine on the rock beach at Portland Head Lighthouse.
  • 4/8/21 - Travis sang a song and then proposed to Katie overlooking the beach in Key West, Florida.
  • 5/24/21 - Nathan proposed in Florida at a pier after a three day “celebration of their relationship” in Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and ending in Florida.
  • 10/27/21 - Lawson proposed in Tuscany Italy on a multi-day trip across Italy.

FWIW, my husband proposed on a walk in our town on a cold Tuesday evening. It was perfect :)

My husband proposed in our living room.  These huge proposals seem like such a waste to me. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 5

4 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Tiffany, if you were surprised by any of this, I'm the freaking Queen of Romania.

And yeah, she's never working again outside of Lawson music videos.  And she'd be pregnant by the end of 2022

I’m visioning the picture of Kelly Bradrick, barefoot and pregnant on her deck, with babies on her hip, staring into the distance. 

i hope that isn’t the case for Tiffany, but I can see it. 

Edited by artdecades
  • Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic