IGNORED

Lawsy & Tiffy 6: Shallow Pools, Reflecting Each Other

nelliebelle1197

Esther & Nathan traveled in their RV from NJ to Chicago to go to the show.  Can I please get the same money tree these two are living off of, that's a crap ton of miles/gas AR-TN-PA-NJ-IL so far on this trip.!

A couple vids posted in her IG story by Tiff and he's really not that good live & solo, at least in my opinion.  Nothing shown of the audience at all.

• Upvote 5

The good thing about Lawson’s show is that it probably won’t be a covid super spreader. I would love to know the attendance numbers. The person or team that booked him probably thought that someone with 270,000 Instagram followers could sell some tickets. My guess is 50 people and that’s being generous.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, JDuggs said:

The good thing about Lawson’s show is that it probably won’t be a covid super spreader. I would love to know the attendance numbers. The person or team that booked him probably thought that someone with 270,000 Instagram followers could sell some tickets. My guess is 50 people and that’s being generous.

Yeah, and half were family/friends that probably only bought a bottle of water or so, another 10 people were probably passing by and decided to have a look and the rest were actual "fans" of Lawson and decided to go seeing him live 😂 

• Upvote 6

I spent over a decade working with bands and attending multiple shows a week so I feel like I have a good amount of experience to comment on Lawsons's "music career".

From the videos Tiffany posted, he is an absolutely lacklustre performer. I actually thought the footage was from his sound check. I cannot imagine anyone other than a brainwashed humper being thrilled about his show last night. 

If I was the venue/promoter, I would honestly be annoyed by both his performance and apparent zero plugging of his own show. I don't think he was a last minute addition - the ticket Tiffany showed has his face printed on. How long did they know about this show but said nothing until hours before? The venue is part of a high school and seems to be really nice. They have this show listed along with others from October 2021 so I have to assume he has had this booked for months and apparently did no work for it. 

For me, he would be a pay-to-play artist from a booking standpoint, in that he would need to sell x amount of pre-sale tickets to guarantee his spot and payment on the night. 

I used to have a bunch of bands whose music I didn't care for, but I knew would draw a crowd and put on a show so they'd get a good spot. 

Lawson calling himself a musician is honestly such a joke. He didn't once post a story hyping up this show, he didn't post on his feed, there's no link in his bio... His mom and fiancé posting a few hours out does not cut it. 

He is incredibly lazy and a poor performer. It's a shame they didn't encourage Carlin to sing more. As annoying as she is, I remember her singing with Lawson and she had a much stronger voice and tons of charisma. 

• Upvote 13
  • Thank You 9

40 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Lawson calling himself a musician is honestly such a joke. He didn't once post a story hyping up this show, he didn't post on his feed, there's no link in his bio... His mom and fiancé posting a few hours out does not cut it. 

He is incredibly lazy and a poor performer. It's a shame they didn't encourage Carlin to sing more. As annoying as she is, I remember her singing with Lawson and she had a much stronger voice and tons of charisma. 

Thank you. I'm so tired of some folks still giving Lawson the benefit of the doubt because over a decade ago, he sometimes bought groceries for his family. He's pushing 30 and puts less than the minimum amount of effort into his alleged "music career." He also, by his nonstop vacations, willfully neglects the constable job that his neighbors elected him to do (and from which he could actually earn some $$ if he was ever home to serve some documents). Unlike some of his brothers and brothers-in-law, he isn't spending any time learning some marketable skills (electrician, plumbing, flying). He never seems to work on the family tree business and seems to have abandoned his lawncare business.  He is a lazy overgrown preening manboy who deserves nothing.

• Upvote 19

With no pre publicity he was lucky to get 50-100 people in a school auditorium.

He travels the world yet expects the world to fall at his feet

Lawson is due a reality check, but Tiff was chosen because she worships him and will not be the one to tell him he should get a job

• Upvote 9

I wanna know how much or how he even pays his band. To go around the country for Lawson Bates, Unless I'm getting at least a million dollars I'm staying home. 

And His family always loves to comment on his songwriting. I've honestly never thought it was amazing. It's hard to pay attention to the lyrics with his vocals over them. If you just look at the lyrics could one of his (newer) songs be sung by a major country artist and hit the charts. 

Also, Esther's brother Eric is trying to be a country singer, but I find his voice a lot better than Lawson's.

• Upvote 1

Lawson wants to be famous and get money and freebies. His preference would be as a singer I’m sure, but he’s not really bothered as long as he gets to preen, travel and show off. He also likes to throw in his bigoted views, but does those on Twitter rather than Instagram.

I’m expecting wedding merchandise on a scale we haven’t seen since Charles and Diana married.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 8

13 minutes ago, fluffernutter said:

Lawson's so vain, he'll probably be jealous he doesn't get to walk down the aisle with all those adoring eyes looking Just! At! Him! 🤣

He will absolutely have to make some sort of grand entrance, like skydiving Nathan.  Its a shame they aren't Hindu (or Persian)-- Lawson would love to ride up dressed like a prince on a white horse!!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

He will absolutely have to make some sort of grand entrance, like skydiving Nathan.  Its a shame they aren't Hindu (or Persian)-- Lawson would love to ride up dressed like a prince on a white horse!!

Here he is:

561D4D2B-1647-4620-9E16-84655EC88A40.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 25

He psoted the Crazy Love video on his youtube. I dared to watch it (after a few minutes of hesitation). YIKES. I don't remember his voice being that bad (it's been a few years since I've actually listened to him singing - apparently that was a good choice). Tiffany is singing with him and she has a better voice. The entire video is from Italy. Their engagement is in there. I don't know why, but it's just funny a country song but the video takes place in Italy. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

4 minutes ago, meep said:

He psoted the Crazy Love video on his youtube. I dared to watch it (after a few minutes of hesitation). YIKES. I don't remember his voice being that bad (it's been a few years since I've actually listened to him singing - apparently that was a good choice). Tiffany is singing with him and she has a better voice. The entire video is from Italy. Their engagement is in there. I don't know why, but it's just funny a country song but the video takes place in Italy. 

He wrote this for Josie's wedding and just now releasing it. And his voice does suck. How has nobody told him this yet

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 1

On 1/13/2022 at 7:15 AM, meep said:

He apparently pulled the video? It’s set to private now. I wonder what’s up with that.

Did he listen to it again and finally realised it was bad?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4