IGNORED

Lawsy & Tiffy 6: Shallow Pools, Reflecting Each Other

nelliebelle1197

I see Lawson is already in Kentucky cosplaying a rescue worker, and Tiffy posts that she/they is/are busy "moving" and "house hunting."  So do you think she's moving to Tennessee? And if so, to Rocky Top or to Nashville?

• Upvote 6

24 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I see Lawson is already in Kentucky cosplaying a rescue worker, and Tiffy posts that she/they is/are busy "moving" and "house hunting."  So do you think she's moving to Tennessee? And if so, to Rocky Top or to Nashville?

Lol. I can see her hating Rocky Top after a year. It’s quaint and cute at first. But she’s Asian and I imagine the Bateses aren’t the only racists in Rocky Top. I imagine Nashville is a bit more accepting and plus it’s bigger. They can find a lot of places to eat and post pictures of food. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 15

19 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lol. I can see her hating Rocky Top after a year. It’s quaint and cute at first. But she’s Asian and I imagine the Bateses aren’t the only racists in Rocky Top. I imagine Nashville is a bit more accepting and plus it’s bigger. They can find a lot of places to eat and post pictures of food. 

I agree. I wonder how much $$ Tiffy's parents are going to give them towards housing. Also, I had earlier predicted a May wedding, but I now think it will be April 1 at the latest--maybe even an over the top Valentine's Day wedding.

• Upvote 7

Nashville is a really trendy place right now. Houses go for an average of $400k right now. That's a lot for a Bates, but maybe it's affordable for Tiffany, especially if the parents are pitching in. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, meep said:

Nashville is a really trendy place right now. Houses go for an average of $400k right now. That's a lot for a Bates, but maybe it's affordable for Tiffany, especially if the parents are pitching in. 

They could get by renting an apartment. They never seem to be home anyway. Renting a trendy looking one bedroom for the first year of marriage is a possibility. 

• Upvote 4

Doesn't Tiff own a condo in San Diego? Selling that would buy a house pretty much anywhere they would want to live.

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

12 hours ago, marmalade said:

Doesn't Tiff own a condo in San Diego? Selling that would buy a house pretty much anywhere they would want to live.

True. Even if her parents bought it for her, selling that would buy them a place in Nashville. Would it be enough to pay for a place with room for Lawson's beloved horse? I don't know.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 1

I'm so conflicted on when I think this wedding is going to be xD I'm totally certain it'll be a spectacle. Though honestly, we all anticipated Carlin would go totally out-the-roof extra and potentially-bridezilla, then her actual wedding was a crossover of early-2000s with Midsommar-colors. So maybe Lawson and Tiffany will surprise us.

My current prediction is this: They get married in early-mid March. Tiff in a princess dress (maybe not all-out ballgown but at least a flowy floaty skirt and sparkly) with shoulders covered but flaunting some collarbone, Lawson in a colored suit (navy? slate? burgundy?), shit ton of rose petals, satin bridesmaid dresses bc apparently chiffon is out and satin is in for this crowd, *very* Christian music, super traditional ceremony entrance but then they exit riding out on Lawson's horse. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

51 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

I'm so conflicted on when I think this wedding is going to be xD I'm totally certain it'll be a spectacle. Though honestly, we all anticipated Carlin would go totally out-the-roof extra and potentially-bridezilla, then her actual wedding was a crossover of early-2000s with Midsommar-colors. So maybe Lawson and Tiffany will surprise us.

My current prediction is this: They get married in early-mid March. Tiff in a princess dress (maybe not all-out ballgown but at least a flowy floaty skirt and sparkly) with shoulders covered but flaunting some collarbone, Lawson in a colored suit (navy? slate? burgundy?), shit ton of rose petals, satin bridesmaid dresses bc apparently chiffon is out and satin is in for this crowd, *very* Christian music, super traditional ceremony entrance but then they exit riding out on Lawson's horse. 

prediction - April 29, 2022

On 12/16/2021 at 6:48 PM, HereticHick said:

True. Even if her parents bought it for her, selling that would buy them a place in Nashville. Would it be enough to pay for a place with room for Lawson's beloved horse? I don't know.

Room for his horse and his hair products??
The wedding will be timed for maximum exposure and TV showings- I predict early in the new year so they can show it around Valentine’s Day.

Assuming Tiffany can stand up to Miss Renee, I predict something reasonably sophisticated and yes, satin dresses for the bridesmaids. I don’t know about Lawson- maybe Italian style rubbed off on him so he will sport a sharp fitted suit? Or he’ll do full morning dress with a tail coat and then a cowboy hat?
Whatever he wears the ceremony will feature many of his songs and he’ll probably sing his vows too.

Will any Duggars be invited? My guess, yes, not all of them though and they’ll be kept out of sight.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, artdecades said:

She seems to be moving at lightning speed. I wouldn’t be surprised if they got married in January. 

They won’t have enough time to plan their ridiculous spectacle that will be their wedding. They need time to make it so over the top, we will all roll our eyes out of our sockets and need multiple Dr visits. 

• Upvote 3

For their couple name, I'm throwing "Lawffty" in the ring... I know the letters are out of order for her name, but it describes his ego and her expectations (?)...

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 2

28 minutes ago, meep said:

I'm going to put my guess in for February.

If it is February (and I think it might be) it will definitely be in Tennessee as Carlin and Erin wouldn't be able to travel. 

• Upvote 1

They posted an instagram story about wedding band shopping. Lightning speed!

I do think it will be TN because the Bates aren't as flexible as Tiffany's family and friends. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

With the amount of songs Lawson has released in years past on or around Valentine’s Day, it has got to be 14/02. Only other options are Christmas or New Year’s Eve. It has to be extra-extra, though I bet they will still be aiming for “classy” - with cowboy boots.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 2

1 minute ago, Mrs Ms said:

With the amount of songs Lawson has released in years past on or around Valentine’s Day, it has got to be 14/02. Only other options are Christmas or New Year’s Eve. It has to be extra-extra, though I bet they will still be aiming for “classy” - with cowboy boots.

Valentine's Day is a Monday so i am predicting the 11th or 18th as they have done a few Friday weddings lately. 

• Thank You 5

Why does it matter if they marry on a Monday? Most of them don't work, and many who do could easily take a day off work. They'd also get things a lot cheaper marrying on a Monday.

Put me down for a V-day wedding. I think it'll be Winter Wonderland themed, if it's still cold there. Bridesmaids dresses a baby blue. Lots of baby's breath in the flowers.

Edited by MaryOrMartha
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

9 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

"classy with cowboy boots"

Oxymoron- a figure of speech when contradictory terms appear together

I bet you`re right - there will be cowboy boots, Lawson in a stetson ,  a Constable of Tennessee badge on his arm,  mobile phone on his belt,  gun in a holster,   dog tags round his neck,  earbud in his left ear,  playing his guitar and singing,  and they will ride off into the sunset on the horse. The only thing I`m not sure about is which part the dog will play? will it be the ring bearer?

What have I missed out?

Oh yes, name badge on his breast pocket  "L Bates."

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Why does it matter if they marry on a Monday? Most of them don't work, and many who do could easily take a day off work. They'd also get things a lot cheaper marrying on a Monday.

Put me down for a V-day wedding. I think it'll be Winter Wonderland themed, if it's still cold there. Bridesmaids dresses a baby blue. Lots of baby's breath in the flowers.

It is harder for guests. Also not every venue is open for weddings every day of the week (though valentine's day might be an exception). The Bates weddings have been Fridays lately, so that is my guess.

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic