IGNORED

Lawsy & Tiffy 6: Shallow Pools, Reflecting Each Other

nelliebelle1197

So if he does have scuba certs, he could legitimately help with multiple things. Mostly law enforcement. If he looked for things in rivers/lakes/ponds free of charge, that could be really helpful to some investigations. People throw tons of stuff in rivers, ponds, and lakes because they don’t want it to ever be found. Whether it’s a weapon, cell phone, or even a body. Is he planning on doing any of these things? 

• Upvote 5

36 minutes ago, nokidsmom said:

Bad enough that I would have to look for him should a tornado ever hit my neighborhood.   Two things on the list: sketchy repair contractors and Medicorp.  

And you could plausibly have a Duggar or Bates dude filling both roles at once!!

I predict that around Christmas we will have a splashy announcement of the month of the LawTiff nuptials. Which I think will be in Cali. I'll predict May.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

And you could plausibly have a Duggar or Bates dude filling both roles at once!!

Even more scary.   

29 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

I predict that around Christmas we will have a splashy announcement of the month of the LawTiff nuptials. Which I think will be in Cali. I'll predict May.

I can see Lawson deciding to scuba onto the beach for his beachside wedding, rising out of the waves, sorta like a sea monster.  

• Haha 12
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, nokidsmom said:

Even more scary.   

I can see Lawson deciding to scuba onto the beach for his beachside wedding, rising out of the waves, sorta like a sea monster.  

Just as long as he loses the rings (and his guitar) in the waves, I'm down with that.

• Haha 5

Lawson and Tiffany just posted the new into for their YouTube channel (and they will be posting every two weeks) and it's exactly what you would expect. It even feature the dog and the horse.

• Thank You 4

19 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Lawson and Tiffany just posted the new into for their YouTube channel (and they will be posting every two weeks) and it's exactly what you would expect. It even feature the dog and the horse.

Then, at least two characters in the videos are genuine and interesting. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 19

On 11/30/2021 at 7:47 PM, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

@meep how did you find that course list?!? I tried their website and didn't see anything, except the names of the programs and then them asking for my email and phone # while showing no other GCU info haha

I had to google something like "GCU christian minstry MA curriculum," I didn't go to their site first. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

What's their YouTube page called? I can only imagine how trainwrecky their videos will be. 🙄

4 hours ago, marmalade said:

What's their YouTube page called? I can only imagine how trainwrecky their videos will be. 🙄

Here you go, that’s their channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCwUASuUSZQZeQcVBE6lasJg

So far, the channel is only called “Lawson Bates” but I guess they’ll change it to include Tiffany sometime down the road. And tbh, the dog really is a cutie! I’m a dog lover and if there’s one positive thing I can say about them, the dog is sweet, with his little ball and wagging tail. Awww! The horse isn’t bad either. But I haven’t watched beyond the intro so that’s all I can say… 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

Ok so bets on a Lawtif wedding date 

she is seeming keen for one at Katie’s wedding. 
looking for a future discount at Miss Renee’s by tagging her. 
who will she ask to be bridesmaids? Will she ask Bindi Irwin? Will bindi be next? 
what if any “real” celebs can we expect at the wedding?

will she return the favour and have Esther as bridesmaid even though tiff was only a fill in for her? 
lawson bridal party Nathan as best man or trace? any duggars? 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Ok so bets on a Lawtif wedding date 

she is seeming keen for one at Katie’s wedding. 
looking for a future discount at Miss Renee’s by tagging her. 
who will she ask to be bridesmaids? Will she ask Bindi Irwin? Will bindi be next? 
what if any “real” celebs can we expect at the wedding?

will she return the favour and have Esther as bridesmaid even though tiff was only a fill in for her? 
lawson bridal party Nathan as best man or trace? any duggars? 

sometime between April and June they'll have their wedding

Nathan - Best man

Erik Espensen - groomsman???

Trace - groomsman

Esther - probably a bridesmaid, Katie, Josie, Carlin bridesmaids

Bindi will be invited but won't come because of covid and I don't think they're that close as they used to be. 

her old costar Job Bertrand and Cade Sutton from Kirby buckets follows her back I wonder if they'd go to her wedding but I don't know if I would consider them "real" celebrities 

Also that friend of her's from Spiderman that went venue shopping with her will be a bridesmaid.

• Upvote 4

I also only just realised her last name is not Epstein. I have been thinking that last name in my head since the very beginning. Looked at her account today and went ahead nope. Now all I can read is epi pen lol. 

On 11/2/2021 at 11:38 AM, Jackie3 said:

Erin has FAR more expenses than Lawson. She has four dependents and lots of medical issues. That's where her money is going. Lawson has no kids, lives at home (probably for free), and appears healthy. 

If UP gives each participating Bates x dollars per show, well, Erin spends her on her children and her surgeries. I'm guessing they are also saving for a debt-free home as well. Lawson spends his on travel.

I don't see any wildly outrageous discrepancies. 

UP and sponsors paid for Rome. Lawson did not pay for that. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Lawson has been known to be tight with his money. He would never spend thousands on a European engagement. UP definitely paid. I hope Tiffany doesn’t mind paying for a lot of things in their marriage because I’m betting he’s tighter with his money than she is. Thankfully she probably has her own money from acting. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

If Tiff wants any money spending on her that’s not hers then she’ll have to get used to the fact that it will be paid for by TV or sponsors and she’ll have to sing for her supper.

Lawson appears to live a good life because he is single with no dependants - once he has to buy a house and they have children they will have to ramp up their griftIng if they are going to maintain this lifestyle.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Idlewild said:

If Tiff wants any money spending on her that’s not hers then she’ll have to get used to the fact that it will be paid for by TV or sponsors and she’ll have to sing for her supper.

Lawson appears to live a good life because he is single with no dependants - once he has to buy a house and they have children they will have to ramp up their griftIng if they are going to maintain this lifestyle.

I’m wondering how many disagreements they will have about money in the first year. Or maybe she will keep her mouth shut for the first year and they will fight the second year. 

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, raayx01 said:

sometime between April and June they'll have their wedding

I think Carlin is due in April so probably a month or so after that.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Lawson has been known to be tight with his money. He would never spend thousands on a European engagement. UP definitely paid. I hope Tiffany doesn’t mind paying for a lot of things in their marriage because I’m betting he’s tighter with his money than she is. Thankfully she probably has her own money from acting. 

Sadly, if he is as indeed as tight-fisted as we suspect, it is because of the hand to mouth chaos of his parents and the kids they could not afford on so many levels.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Sadly, if he is as indeed as tight-fisted as we suspect, it is because of the hand to mouth chaos of his parents and the kids they could not afford on so many levels.

I loaned money to my parents when I was a teen just like Lawson. My parents weren’t idiots like the Bates. They just got paid ridiculously low wages for a lot of work. I’m also pretty tight with my money but I’ve gotten better.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Obviously. But it's pretty clear that Lawson has more disposable income than Erin. Four kids will do that!

According to a Redditor who’s friend attended Katie’s wedding, Lawson and Tiffany are planning a Spring wedding. I can see her doing pale pinks and greens for their colors and I’m curious to see if they do it in CA instead of TN. 

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

Obviously. But it's pretty clear that Lawson has more disposable income than Erin. Four kids will do that!

And health bills. Erin's health problems probably haven't helped. 

• Upvote 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic