IGNORED

Trace Bates 2: Dating A Poor Persecuted Refugee with A Purpose?

nelliebelle1197

21 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Trace and Lydia are officially engaged. I think this is a tad earlier than predicted? But expected nonetheless.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/bringing-up-bates-trace-bates-lydia-romeike-engaged-photos/

I'm not buying her statement that she was shocked and that she thought she was going to shoot a friend's photo shoot on the rooftop. I've never seen a photographer show up to work a shoot in a gown, heels, hair and makeup. But maybe that's just me. 

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 7

Least shocking announcement in awhile. The Bateses are catching up to the Duggars on married couples. The Duggars currently have 11 married children and once Lawson and Trace get married to their fiancés this year, they will be tied with the Duggars. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, OHFL2009 said:

I'm not buying her statement that she was shocked and that she thought she was going to shoot a friend's photo shoot on the rooftop. I've never seen a photographer show up to work a shoot in a gown, heels, hair and makeup. But maybe that's just me. 

Doesn't she also model? It doesn't actually say she was hired to take the pictures- Maybe she meant she was supposed to be the model?

Edited by VineHeart137
  • Upvote 1

OK so here’s a question will they get married outside? I think Michaela and Brandon were the last couple to be married in a church and all the other weddings since they have been outside. Even Zach and Whitney’s vowel renewal was outside.

• Upvote 1

If she knew I think she would have gotten a fill in on her nails [emoji848]
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 12

On 3/30/2022 at 10:27 AM, Coconut Flan said:

I take plaquenil every day and was wondering where you'd heard about malaria with ivermectin.  So thanks.  The worst part about the plaquenil usage by the rejectors of regular medicine was buying up  plaquenil so people who validly need it, couldn't get it.  I was so lucky to have just refilled for 90 days when that took off.

I take it too, for autoimmune problems. I am so freaking thankful that I haven’t had problems filling it since this mess all started. It’s scary to think about.

And also, yeah, if I didn’t have to take it to keep my joints from swelling up and consuming themselves, I absolutely wouldn’t. It comes with possible gnarly side effects. These people are damn idiots.

• Upvote 4
  • Love 3

31 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

Doesn't she also model? It doesn't actually say she was hired to take the pictures- Maybe she meant she was supposed to be the model?

Her brother models. I think she is mostly a photographer but I’m sure she may do a little modeling. 

33 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

She does model. She is the one I could most buy being surprised because she does work as a model and it was a local engagement. 

I predicted these two would be engaged by Easter. Calling a late summer/early fall wedding. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Least shocking announcement in awhile. The Bateses are catching up to the Duggars on married couples. The Duggars currently have 11 married children and once Lawson and Trace get married to their fiancés this year, they will be tied with the Duggars. 

And the Bates will have all the kids over 21 married. 

• Upvote 3

You know what bugs me? That these couples will post a ton of pics of their engagement but no kissing pics. It’s disingenuous to me. I’m sure it’s because of Gil and Kelly. We know multiple Bates couples have kissed before marriage. Not even Tiffany and Lawson have posted a kissing on the lips picture and they post everything. I just hate that it’s part of the Bateses stupid wholesome brand to not kiss before marriage. Yet many have. 

So will it be a summer wedding for Traclydia? 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

Lydia's Brother is Getting Married May 8 so definitely late summer early fall. Most bates engagements have been 4 months, but Nathan's was 5 months and Katie and lawson's weddings are 7 and 8 month engagements. So probably they'll get married in July, August or September. 

Lydia's brother's wedding is in Florida and then 4 days later they have to go to California for Lawson's wedding

Edited by raayx01
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Guanabana said:

Does Lydia live in TN?

Yes. She is based out of Morristown Tennessee. Josie said that Lydia started working with Effortless Beauty as their photographer just over a year ago and we know that she and Trace have been together for a little off 7 months, so Josie likely introduced them. 

• Thank You 7

Trace just posted about their REAL engagement, when he actually popped the question- She's in casual clothes so she probably really was surprised. Trace apparently brought her the nice dress for her to change into for some "classy" photos.

Edited by VineHeart137
  • Upvote 9
  • Thank You 5

3 hours ago, OHFL2009 said:

She showed up looking like this ..

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbySZ9OJ501/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 6

She looks really gorgeous in that dress.  Damn.

And it will never not be awkward watching a couple go in for a hug instead of a kiss in situations like this.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 11

1 hour ago, marmalade said:

I'm #sorrynotsorry, but that's just dumb. The actual engagement video was so much better and much more genuine than the staged photos. I get doing classy photos with the ring and the couple later, but recreating the down on one knee aspect is just silly.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

You know what bugs me? That these couples will post a ton of pics of their engagement but no kissing pics. It’s disingenuous to me. I’m sure it’s because of Gil and Kelly. We know multiple Bates couples have kissed before marriage. Not even Tiffany and Lawson have posted a kissing on the lips picture and they post everything. I just hate that it’s part of the Bateses stupid wholesome brand to not kiss before marriage. Yet many have. 

So will it be a summer wedding for Traclydia? 

Sounds like a disease one would need a prescription for. 🤣

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

They’re a good-looking couple without the trying-too-hard vibe that I get from Lawson and Tiffany.

• Upvote 4

I don’t recall the earlier Bateses’ proposals, but this was the first local, low key one in the last few years. It was nice.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 5

3 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

She looks really gorgeous in that dress.  Damn.

And it will never not be awkward watching a couple go in for a hug instead of a kiss in situations like this.

At least they didn't side-hug!

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6

27 minutes ago, Vivi_music said:

At least they didn't side-hug!

Very difficult to pull off a side hug when there are so many pictures of them having really close contact (as it should be). 

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic