IGNORED

Trace Bates 2: Dating A Poor Persecuted Refugee with A Purpose?

nelliebelle1197

9 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Nesther: probably "special friends" starting in April '20 based on her FB change, "officially" bf/gf on her bday in October per Nate on BUB, engaged May '21 just after their 1-year anniversary of talking, married Oct '21 after ~year of coupledom 

Lawffy: Sept '20 started talking, were taking couple-y pics together at the family Christmas photoshoot that year, public in Feb '21, engaged in October just after their 1-year anniversary of talking, will marry May '22. 

Travistie: talking/"special friends" June of '19, courting March '20, engaged April '21, married Dec '21. Obviously the Bates daughter timeline is longer, hah.

Trace/Lydia (?Trydia?lmao): "official" Aug '21 based on their 6-mo anniversary posts. Not sure when they started talking and getting to know each other before then, but...his brothers both proposed shortly after a year

Someone on Reddit siad Esther changed her FB to "in a relationship" in October 2020. 

I do think the Bates boys have dropped the courting/special friends stage and are just doing the dating thing (with a little bit of get to know you first). 

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Someone on Reddit siad Esther changed her FB to "in a relationship" in October 2020. 

I do think the Bates boys have dropped the courting/special friends stage and are just doing the dating thing (with a little bit of get to know you first). 

Oh, maybe it was October that her FB changed, I could swear I remember hearing something about April - maybe Nathan's got a secret FB? Lol. FJ has known about her since June-ish I think, when Carlin outed them in her insta story, and the BUB episode featuring Nathan and his *promise ring* aired in September 2020 according to Wiki. 

• Upvote 3

On 12/16/2021 at 10:24 AM, nausicaa said:

Ellie is like the aesthetic bridge between Michael, Tori, and Carlin. I never understood where Michael's looks came from, but I can see it now. Genetics are so interesting. 

Yeah, I would have been over the moon -- and also a little drunk with power from my chaperone duties. I not only get to hang out with the cool older siblings, I have regulatory power over them??

I've always thought Michaela looked just like her mother.  Tori and Erin do too. And Ellie and Addee.  To me, Its Carlin who doesn't look like anyone else.  I find Alyssa, Callie, Josie, Katie to all look very similar to each other. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, BeccaGrim said:

I've always thought Michaela looked just like her mother.  Tori and Erin do too. And Ellie and Addee.  To me, Its Carlin who doesn't look like anyone else.  I find Alyssa, Callie, Josie, Katie to all look very similar to each other. 

Carlin looks a lot like Kelly did when she was young. 

757468296_kellyandherdad.png.4e2a8bd6841baf7de7c70e9770c6cd02.png

• Upvote 8

4 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

For a second I thought that was my dad 🤣 There are pictures of my dad with that same mustache, same haircut, and same tie! If he had worn glasses, I bet they would have looked just like that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

And layla is Kelly's clone that have the same little crooked smile 

Edited to add is that Kelly's sister because Carlin looks a whole lot like her  

Edited to add I can also see Katie in the sister too

And is this pic I can see trace isiah wardens and Alyssa eyes  

Edited by AussieKrissy
Add stuff
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

And layla is Kelly's clone that have the same little crooked smile 

Edited to add is that Kelly's sister because Carlin looks a whole lot like her  

Edited to add I can also see Katie in the sister too

And is this pic I can see trace isiah wardens and Alyssa eyes  

Yep, that is one of Kelly's older sistets and I defintiely see Katie in her face.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

I always thought trace was the outlier in appearance until I noticed he and isiah have similar eyes 

I group them in appearance Alyssa  Warden trace addalle 

Lawson jed 

Erin Katie josie, dark versions tori ellie

Zac callie (also her bates cousin clone) jeb Jackson  

Dark versions of zac isiah tori 

Micheala tori Carlin I thought Carlin was an outlier I  appearance until she posted pics and I saw tori in her  ellie

Carlin and Alyssa have the same nose 

Trace doesn't look like the rest of the family but has Kelly's eyes 

Nathan  the most like his dad but Zac is also a lot like his dad 

I may have gotten the little boys mixed up but one is definitely Lawson's clone and the other more like Zac 

Hateful beliefs didn't fuck up their genetics. Fuckers made beautiful looking kids 

I often wonder what it would be like to be a sibling in a group like this that wasn't blessed with the attractive gene. Could you imagine being the ugly duckling amongst all the bates girls who are all super gorgeous. I mean yes the little ones are still just "cute" but you can see that are not going to have any dramas glowing up like their older siblings.

The Bates are an incredibly attractive family. 

i find the girls hard to pin down looks-wise because they wear so much make-up. Erin, Carlin and Josie all did stories without makeup recently and there were noticeable differences in their faces. Carlin’s nose for example, she definitely contours it normally. Without makeup, I thought Erin and Josie looked more alike that I normally think they do. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

I definitely think the G2 Bates females looks are greatly enhanced with makeup. Without all that makeup, they look like vastly different people. These ladies know how to use makeup. I think Alyssa is Kelly’s clone. I also think Josie more favors Gil-

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I definitely think the G2 Bates females looks are greatly enhanced with makeup. Without all that makeup, they look like vastly different people. These ladies know how to use makeup. I think Alyssa is Kelly’s clone. I also think Josie more favors Gil-

I think that nowadays, it’s fairly easy to look good on social media. Makeup, hair, lighting, filters all make people look good. 

• Upvote 8

50 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I think they are all extremely pretty naturally (especially Erin, who I think is the prettiest sister) but yes they definitely know how to make makeup work for them and how to enhance their looks. 

37 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think that nowadays, it’s fairly easy to look good on social media. Makeup, hair, lighting, filters all make people look good. 

This. I am naturally pretty but I can make myself look even better on social media with filters and makeup. I know how to make those things work to my advantage. My husband and I often joke about how much work I put into a "light makeup look". 

Good quality makeup also makes a difference. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

Good quality makeup also makes a difference.

Jill Rod is the perfect example of this. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ba ha ha not me unfortunately. I have q half paralysed face cropping it out makes me look better  ;)

• Love 8

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 11:37 AM, BeccaGrim said:

Oh those poor horses! How many worms there must be running around.  You made me laugh. Thank you. 

I was just at the vet's office this afternoon buying some flea/tick/heartworm medicine for my dog and cat and there was a notice at the check out window about how ivermectin was only for animals,  and had proven harmful , even fatal to humans.   IOW, don't even bother to ask because we ain't gonna give you any.   

• Upvote 2
  • Rufus Bless 1

It can be used for humans according to my MD friend, but I imagine the safe dose range is narrow because it can be very toxic to mammals. There are human formulations listed in my veterinary formulary (just checked).

• Upvote 2

My mother was prescribed ivermectin for a skin rash a few months ago, but the prescription was cancelled before it was filled.

• Thank You 1

4 hours ago, GuineaPigCourtship said:

It can be used for humans according to my MD friend, but I imagine the safe dose range is narrow because it can be very toxic to mammals. There are human formulations listed in my veterinary formulary (just checked).

It used to be a treatment for malaria until they realized how toxic it became for humans so they made different medications.

• Thank You 4

What’s crazy to me is how many people in the anti-COVID vaccine circles are so accepting of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Like they don’t want to accept a vaccine who’s safety has been extensively studied, but they will go to great lengths to get their hands on drugs that can be highly dangerous if used outside of their specific indications, and have not shown benefit in treating covid in multiple studies. Okay 🙃

• Upvote 20

1 hour ago, Keys said:

What’s crazy to me is how many people in the anti-COVID vaccine circles are so accepting of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. Like they don’t want to accept a vaccine who’s safety has been extensively studied, but they will go to great lengths to get their hands on drugs that can be highly dangerous if used outside of their specific indications, and have not shown benefit in treating covid in multiple studies. Okay 🙃

I haven’t followed the “alternative medicine options” too closely, but aren’t a bunch of them produced by the companies that also make the vaccines? Which are being called evil by the deniers? Either Johnson&Johnson are evil, conjuring up a plandemic with Bill Gates just to microchip us all or they are hypocrites listening to idiots. 

• Upvote 8

7 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

I haven’t followed the “alternative medicine options” too closely, but aren’t a bunch of them produced by the companies that also make the vaccines? Which are being called evil by the deniers? Either Johnson&Johnson are evil, conjuring up a plandemic with Bill Gates just to microchip us all or they are hypocrites listening to idiots. 

I know Merck makes ivermectin but not sure about hydoxychoroquine! Regardless though - they’re still produced by “big pharma”, so yeah, it’s contradictory for multiple reasons, lol. Merck even came out with a statement saying NOT to use ivermectin for covid 🙃

• Upvote 5

On 3/6/2022 at 12:36 AM, SassyPants said:

I love make up and I agree that usually enhances the natural beauty, but I think G2 girls look better without make up. Erin, Josie, Alyssa, Katie and Whitney (well, she's not a sister, but...) look very pretty and younger in the few times they wear no make up. 

• Upvote 1

I couldn't edit my post! but got ivermectin confused with hydrocloquine! Hydro was for malaria not Ivermectin! My apologies!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

I take plaquenil every day and was wondering where you'd heard about malaria with ivermectin.  So thanks.  The worst part about the plaquenil usage by the rejectors of regular medicine was buying up  plaquenil so people who validly need it, couldn't get it.  I was so lucky to have just refilled for 90 days when that took off.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic