IGNORED

Trace Bates 2: Dating A Poor Persecuted Refugee with A Purpose?

nelliebelle1197

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I believe September is a very popular month for birthdays. I figure it’s because people get drunk and get it on around New Years. 

Yep. And the whole Christmas season is full of drinking and good cheer. 

I actually commented about how many people with  February birthdays I know and then counter backwards and realized it corresponds with the first long weekend of summer lol.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, CanadianMamam said:

Yep. And the whole Christmas season is full of drinking and good cheer. 

I actually commented about how many people with  February birthdays I know and then counter backwards and realized it corresponds with the first long weekend of summer lol.

I, however, happen to be a fourth of July conception baby.  God bless America.

I think new brides are given a max of three months to fall into line in the Bates indoctrination.  I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of "OMG! When are you going to have a baby?" and "OMG!  Are you guys having trouble getting pregnant"  and various other insinuations that there was something "wrong" with her and/or the marriage over the holidays, and it was just too much to take, so she gave in.

Edited by monkeyrocks71
  • Upvote 10

Color me unsurprised- Trace did the packing for the CO trip while she laid on the couch (totally fine, but in this family--when an announcement is expected at any time--that's a giveaway for someone who is usually pretty active/animated). I remember that I was pretty sure Carlin was pregnant with Zade before they announced because of the video the week before- "Carlin's really tired. Carlin's craving biscuits." And she was wearing an anti-nausea bracelet. I actually thought that I had missed the announcement!

• Upvote 6

Same, I knew it from that video where she was super tired while Kelly taught them to make a disgusting pot roast. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/4/2023 at 9:45 PM, HermioneSparrow said:

Ughh fuck. I'm pregnant with my second and last (haven't announce yet) and due September 26... My kiddo might share a bday with a Bates 🥴

Congratulations! Another Baby Sparrow to love is the best news. I hope everything goes smoothly for you both. 

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, JustEnough said:

Congratulations! Another Baby Sparrow to love is the best news. I hope everything goes smoothly for you both. 

Thank you! This pregnancy is going really easy compared to my first.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 7

On 3/7/2023 at 2:16 PM, HermioneSparrow said:

Thank you! This pregnancy is going really easy compared to my first.

Congrats to you! And all the best wishes!
I'm also pregnant with our second child and damn time flies by. It honestly scares me a little bit!

• Love 4

• samurai_sarah locked and unlocked this topic
  • samurai_sarah locked this topic