IGNORED

Trace Bates 2: Dating A Poor Persecuted Refugee with A Purpose?

nelliebelle1197

Trace and Lydia did a Q&A and they really are mind-numbingly boring and have awkward chemistry. The only big take aways is that Trace seems to want a baby far more than Lydia does and that she is starting the process of applying for her green card. 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 8

On 12/31/2022 at 7:57 PM, CanadianMamam said:

Trace and Lydia did a Q&A and they really are mind-numbingly boring and have awkward chemistry. The only big take aways is that Trace seems to want a baby far more than Lydia does and that she is starting the process of applying for her green card. 

I predict a baby announcement by June.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

Sorry guys. I like Lydia. She posts cat videos. No other fundie posts content I want to watch except her. Maui is gorgeous and she posted a video of him catching bubbles 😻

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 6

26 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Sorry guys. I like Lydia. She posts cat videos. No other fundie posts content I want to watch except her. Maui is gorgeous and she posted a video of him catching bubbles 😻

Maui is adorable. I actually loved their Christmas photo of them in matching PJs and Maui in the matching bandana. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

On 12/31/2022 at 4:57 PM, CanadianMamam said:

I feel like we're being confronted of the fact that Trace is just Nathan without looking like a thumb. He was "getting to know" Campbell Roberts, who married a Morton of all people. He's seriously deep in the koolaid and I hope Lydia realized that. She's one of seven, he's one of 19, and she's 25, so... If they want to hit 7+, they've got to get busy.

• Upvote 5

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone else watch their YouTube video today? I swear Lydia said her period has her all messed up this week or something like that. She was napping with a heating pad. I find those comments normal in real life but surprised they would put it in a YouTube video where everyone is always wondering if they are pregnant. She said it quickly though so I wasn't completely sure. 

• Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, gobucks said:

Did anyone else watch their YouTube video today? I swear Lydia said her period has her all messed up this week or something like that. She was napping with a heating pad. I find those comments normal in real life but surprised they would put it in a YouTube video where everyone is always wondering if they are pregnant. She said it quickly though so I wasn't completely sure. 

It’s weird how so many people over share on social media. Heating pads can help with cramps. At least she’s not pregnant!

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s weird how so many people over share on social media. Heating pads can help with cramps. At least she’s not pregnant!

It can be a really fine line to walk between trying to normalise something and over sharing. I try to be open about mental health, physical health or parenting things without being graphic and over sharing. Thank goodness I don’t try do that on public social media 😂

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

It can be a really fine line to walk between trying to normalise something and over sharing. I try to be open about mental health, physical health or parenting things without being graphic and over sharing. Thank goodness I don’t try do that on public social media 😂

I guess for me it depends on the type of channel the person has. There’s a Gyno who makes great videos. She talks all day long about periods and personal bodily stuff. But when it comes to a fundie couple channel, I guess it’s surprising periods come up. I don’t hate her for it. Half the world has a period. It’s not a big deal. But I think it can be easy for some people start sharing personal info on their channel. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

Who is on the ski trip? I've seen Jackson and Emerson.  Josie and Kelton and their kids. Trace and Lydia. Nate , Esther and Kenna.  Lawson.  Kelly Jo and Gil.  Anyone else? 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Who is on the ski trip? I've seen Jackson and Emerson.  Josie and Kelton and their kids. Trace and Lydia. Nate , Esther and Kenna.  Lawson.  Kelly Jo and Gil.  Anyone else? 

If Tiffany's current Instagram reel is truly current--she is in San Diego (yet again) without Lawson. 

• Upvote 4

I’ve seen Jackson, Emerson, warden, Emma, Kelly, Gil, Lawson, Lydia, Trace, Esther, Baby, Nathan, Josie, Kelton, and their 2 kids.

I’m wondering if Gil and Kelly brought any of their teenage kids like Isaiah, Ellie, or Addie. I’m sure they would have enjoyed the trip.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’ve seen Jackson, Emerson, warden, Emma, Kelly, Gil, Lawson, Lydia, Trace, Esther, Baby, Nathan, Josie, Kelton, and their 2 kids.

I’m wondering if Gil and Kelly brought any of their teenage kids like Isaiah, Ellie, or Addie. I’m sure they would have enjoyed the trip.

Judson was in Lawson's most recent story, they were going snowboarding together. 

Addee, Ellie and Isaiah were in Esther's story last night along with a guy I didn't recognize. 

I would guess Callie and Jeb are also around. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

i saw one of the wells girls ( i think) in a pic who is she dating ?

Emerson is dating Jackson.

• Thank You 2

11 hours ago, CaptainFunderpants said:

Emerson is dating Jackson.

Yeah I know her but I thought I saw another girl I vaguely recognised in the line up with he her. 
there is one girl here I’m not sure off. 
I know the other one is dating the blondish boy bates. The one in the brown but I’m not sure of the left girl  is that one of the tutors or the one one linked to Jason duggar? B6FE87B0-722D-4512-AF21-4AA551285918.thumb.png.822ccbbebfb7e30e6e040208535196e0.png

Edited by AussieKrissy
Add photo.
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Yeah I know her but I thought I saw another girl I vaguely recognised in the line up with he her. 
there is one girl here I’m not sure off. 
I know the other one is dating the blondish boy bates. The one in the brown but I’m not sure of the left girl  is that one of the tutors or the one one linked to Jason duggar? B6FE87B0-722D-4512-AF21-4AA551285918.thumb.png.822ccbbebfb7e30e6e040208535196e0.png

Jason Duggar is likely dating Claire Langdon. The girl on the left is Claire's sister Emma, rumored to be dating Warden Bates. I think both Claire and Emma have tutored for the Bates kids.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 4

7 hours ago, EmiSue said:

Jason Duggar is likely dating Claire Langdon. The girl on the left is Claire's sister Emma, rumored to be dating Warden Bates. I think both Claire and Emma have tutored for the Bates kids.

cheers for that

Fundies hard to keep up with 

It looks pretty convincing that she is/may be with Warden 

Just a recap The blondish bates (jackson)?? is his lady related to these ladies?

Or does she have siblings intermingled in our fundie dating world?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, EmiSue said:

I agree. I think the Langdon sisters are popular amongst fundies because they are pretty, go to Crown (so they are considered studious), and godly but not frumpy. 

• Upvote 4

On 1/22/2023 at 7:34 PM, GuineaPigCourtship said:

She's putting Trace's baby fever to bed in these videos in the best ways she can come up with.  

I'm low key hoping Trace doesn't question anything, and she's in it for the greencard.
And that she's taking bc and having cramps whenever he starts talking about kids.
Like, not painfully, but as an excuse. LOL

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

cheers for that

Fundies hard to keep up with 

It looks pretty convincing that she is/may be with Warden 

Just a recap The blondish bates (jackson)?? is his lady related to these ladies?

Or does she have siblings intermingled in our fundie dating world?

Forgive me if I'm getting myself mixed up but Jackson Bates (blondish one) is dating Emerson, also in that photo, who is not related to Claire or Emma.  Emerson is from Florida and was introduced to Jackson by Alyssa. 

• Thank You 2

8 minutes ago, BeccaGrim said:

Who do we think they're dating?  I saw Abby Duggar too

Lindsay is engaged to Logan Smith and Niya is black. So I don’t think the racist Bateses would date her. I think they just went with Elijah (who is literally everyone’s friend) to go skiing. 

• I Agree 1

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic