IGNORED

Trace Bates 2: Dating A Poor Persecuted Refugee with A Purpose?

nelliebelle1197

My daughter is in a wedding in June and wearing a similar slip dress. Apparently they are a ‘90s trend, that I didn’t participate in, that is back again. When my daughter sent me a picture of the dress (the bridesmaids all chose their own dresses), I thought it was too casual. But my internet research has prompted me to calm down about it. Still not my style though!

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

Maybe she had no choice over the dress. I’m not a massive fan but the colour is nice on her. I think the modestly high neckline is what kills me. It should be a slinky sexy dress. 

I just watched their vlog of Lydia's brothers wedding. Lydia and Trace travelled alone to Florida in a car and then it looks like they stayed in a room alone together. The double standard between the Bates sons and Bates daughters when it comes to courting/dating is unreal. There's no way a Bates daughter would've been able to be alone with their boyfriends before marriage. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3

1 hour ago, irish_dancing_canadian said:

I just watched their vlog of Lydia's brothers wedding. Lydia and Trace travelled alone to Florida in a car and then it looks like they stayed in a room alone together. The double standard between the Bates sons and Bates daughters when it comes to courting/dating is unreal. There's no way a Bates daughter would've been able to be alone with their boyfriends before marriage. 

I watched it too and they made it pretty clear they were sleeping in bunkbeds, both in the airbnb and later in the hotel. They did travel alone in the car though, but his brothers and sister were driving in the car behind them.

• Upvote 3

On 5/21/2022 at 10:30 AM, llucie said:

I watched it too and they made it pretty clear they were sleeping in bunkbeds, both in the airbnb and later in the hotel. They did travel alone in the car though, but his brothers and sister were driving in the car behind them.

I’ve “slept” in bunk beds… :0

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 2