IGNORED

Nesther 6: Skydiving Straight into the Wedding Square

nelliebelle1197

Ohhhh my. That picture. I'm about as liberal as it gets but if my daughter would've posted something like that after her wedding I would've been allll over that. Ewwww. It's overtly sexual, or am I just getting too damn old?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 5

Honestly I have a bridal photo similar to that.  However, I was lying on the floor, on my dress and the photographer stood on a ladder above me.  It captured my dress from my veil to my knees.  It's one of my husband's favorite photos.  

• Upvote 7

She reminds me of Sleeping Beauty in that photo.

I guess it is the combination of the pose and the tiara.

Disney-Sleeping-Beauty.jpg

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 2

Honestly, this wedding was everything I was expecting Carlin & Evan's to be. I remember being "underwhelmed" by their wedding, I was thinking it was going to be much more over the top and tacky.

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, LanaBanana said:

Honestly, this wedding was everything I was expecting Carlin & Evan's to be.

Yep. Nesther's baby announcements/sex reveals are going to be so tacky. Maybe they will set something on fire.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 6

That photo of Esther reminds me of some of the poses you might see in magazine ad for perfume or such. I’m guessing either she or her photographer used some photo references for poses, but there is a lot of stuff in commercial photography that reads as odd on a real person.   

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 2

12 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Yep. Nesther's baby announcements/sex reveals are going to be so tacky. Maybe they will set something on fire.

It will have to be flight related. Their gender reveal party theme will be:

Pilot or Stewardess? 
or

Nuts or no nuts?

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It will have to be flight related. Their gender reveal party theme will be:

Pilot or Stewardess? 
or

Nuts or no nuts?

If I recall correctly the Duggars have done multiple gender reveals involving airplanes/skywriting.  So this will need to be more overt the top.

• Upvote 9

Guys, the gender reveal is obviously going to be "Prince or Princess" theme and they're going to have tons of royalty references and BOTH of them will wear crowns. Balloon arches, castle motifs, maybe someone will be dressed as the fairy godmother...

For Esther's baby shower, she will be dressed as a queen and it will be a pastel, glitter-filled tackfest. 

• Upvote 9
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 9

We're going to have our honeymoon in Bali and my boyfriend suggested glamping. Told him that he's more than welcome to do that, alone, with me staying back in the hotel all cosy. I hate camping, and judging from her caption, perhaps Esther is in the same camp as I am.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 11

On 11/3/2021 at 8:23 PM, 3splenty said:

Honestly I have a bridal photo similar to that.  However, I was lying on the floor, on my dress and the photographer stood on a ladder above me.  It captured my dress from my veil to my knees.  It's one of my husband's favorite photos.  

I think this was meant to be that pose and style. However, it is cropped so far in that she and the dress blend together. That cold expressionless look in her eyes has me sounding like the America's Next Top Model judges. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2

I find camping so uncomfortable. We were invited to a campsite for a weekend and I booked one of the houses there instead. I'm only 31 but I have the back of an old lady.

Edited by nellautumngirl
typo
  • Upvote 7

I hear you on camping being uncomfortable. Even before I broke my ankle, I wished it was more comfortable. My husband's family isn't campers and between his back problems and my ankle problems, I think we will be camping at half past never.

• Upvote 2

I’ve always hated camping. Even when I was young and fit. I never saw the appeal of sleeping on a hard ground where there are bugs and snakes. Plus when it rains the tent always leaks a little. And I hate pooping in the woods.

• I Agree 7

I think camping is fun as a couple but its not really sexy, especially if you just starting having sex . . . where do you do the clean up? The post sex pee? Is the wet spot on a sleeping bag? 

• Haha 6
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked this topic