IGNORED

Fun Food Finds

LadyCrow1313

I found this @ an HMart a few months ago, & found that they are super tasty. I highly recommend them. 👍

On the alternate side of things, I've tried the green tea & orange flavors of KitKats (from a local import store), & wasn't super impressed. To me, the green tea was super chalky & gross tasting, & the orange wasn't overly exciting. 

That being said, I always love to try new foods, especially if they're rare to me/international. It doesn't always work out well, certainly, but that's part of the fun. 

Have you tried anything new lately? 

IMG_20210814_192500344.jpg

Edited by Coconut Flan
  • Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan changed the title to Fun Food Finds

The only thing that I've eaten lately that was new to me was some poached pears at the family reunion dinner allowing my father-in-law's memorial service.  I was the only person at my table that ate it all.  I thought it was delicious, but apparently I was the only one who did.

I wasn't going to buy the season 5 Milk Street cookbook, but I've seen a few recipes I really want to make like the Z'aatar oil flatbread they made this afternoon.  The flatbreads looked divine!  Maybe I need the new cookbook after all.

• Upvote 2

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.