IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 21: 53 Standing Ovations and I Move to Brentwood!

nelliebelle1197

Taking a peek at the webcast page to see what might be on today and it says "Dedication Assembly." Is that an annual event or do you think it could be dedicating new leaders and/or changing of positions? I am so, so curious!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ManyGoats said:

Taking a peek at the webcast page to see what might be on today and it says "Dedication Assembly." Is that an annual event or do you think it could be dedicating new leaders and/or changing of positions? I am so, so curious!

Dedication is an annual event for remembering the dedication of the church building after it was built. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 3
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7

Watched a bit of tonight's service. Elizabeth called in. I think it was prerecorded which is good because she tends to speak very fast and go in many directions. So she says she is all in and reminded people that she is going nowhere. Also, her kids were in the front row. I feel bad for them so it is nice to see that they looked healthy and happy. 

Edited by Baxsmom
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, Baxsmom said:

Watched a bit of tonight's service. Elizabeth called in. I think it was prerecorded which is good because she tends to speak very fast and go in many directions. So she says she is all in and reminded people that she is going nowhere. Also, her kids were in the front row. I feel bad for them so it is nice to see that they looked healthy and happy. 

How can no one there think it is weird that Elizabeth sends her kids but she, herself, never shows up?

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 8

8 minutes ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

How can no one there think it is weird that Elizabeth sends her kids but she, herself, never shows up?

I agree!!  And I forgot to add that she emphasized that she has called in 7 times already.  I read here that she is afraid of reporters. But why can't she just drive up to the entrance and go in from there and have security surround her?  Am I reaching?

• Upvote 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Queen Of Hearts said:

It is totally messed up! And some of her kids are still young. She isn't supporting her kids. She is just making them go to church but they don't have a parent to go to if they need anything (emotional comfort or even a tissue). Do the kids have a nanny? Maybe that person is there to help. I know the eldest is a teen but she shouldn't have to take care of her siblings. 

• Upvote 10

2 hours ago, Baxsmom said:

I agree!!  And I forgot to add that she emphasized that she has called in 7 times already.  I read here that she is afraid of reporters. But why can't she just drive up to the entrance and go in from there and have security surround her?  Am I reaching?

I don't know that she's afraid of reporters, we just heard her say that she doesn't want to talk to them. I think she probably got that from her mother who, after numerous awkwark encounters with reporters, finally realized that she couldn't hold her own with them and decided not to do any more interviews.

I also have a suspicion Elizabeth doesn't want to engage with the RF members (rather, only with certain ones) at this point. Someone here has said that she doesn't like getting up in front of people so she may be putting that off as long as she can. Plus, I don't think she has any clear plan or direction in mind yet and is trying to figure something out before she comes back. It's safer to just phone in and control the conversation than to open herself up to questions, suggestions, or comments.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Baxsmom said:

I read here that she is afraid of reporters. 

Just goes to show how little faith she has in her god to “protect” her. That place reeks of fear and uncertainty. So much for being “all in” with “total devotion to god”.

• Upvote 12

9 hours ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

Just goes to show how little faith she has in her god to “protect” her. That place reeks of fear and uncertainty. So much for being “all in” with “total devotion to god”.

She has to work on her show before she can perform it...

• Upvote 8

12 hours ago, quiversR4hunting said:

It is totally messed up! And some of her kids are still young. She isn't supporting her kids. She is just making them go to church but they don't have a parent to go to if they need anything (emotional comfort or even a tissue). Do the kids have a nanny? Maybe that person is there to help. I know the eldest is a teen but she shouldn't have to take care of her siblings. 

The kids have a nanny. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 5

Elizabeth said I am so excited or was it proud.... not sure but I am sure the next words were "To Stand With You Today."  lol On a Pre-Recorded call to her inherited congregation Oh the Irony 

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, Baxsmom said:

There is back entrance Gwen used too

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 4

3 hours ago, DietCherryCoke76 said:

Yep. That’s one of the things that has been interesting to me. She could come in the side doors from a reserved parking spot right next to that entrance and be outside for less than 2 minutes. If Remnant members really think about it, I think it’s clear Elizabeth doesn’t want to be there because with a few simple steps, Elizabeth could be there in person and avoid reporters. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

6 hours ago, DietCherryCoke76 said:

Elizabeth, it seems introspection is not a RF characteristic.  It appears that whatever your relationship was like with RF, Michael or your mom, you are looking a lot better with them gone. Since your mother's will has made you rich AF, note that your brother is (possibly) taking steps to do what will make him happy and follow suit. Ditch these gross MF who make your life a prison and for Rufus' sake extract your children from the clutches of this cult, appoint new leaders to preside over the decline if RF and move somewhere nice.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 3

7 hours ago, DietCherryCoke76 said:

I can't imagine not being greater by the pastor before church service. In the majority of Catholic churches I've been to the priest is greeting everyone coming in and then saying good bye at the end of mass. (Some of the smaller parishes the priest doesn't great because he is finishing last minute items for the mass. But that isn't the norm.)

• Upvote 8

Checking houses for sale in Brentwood, I see Elizabeth's monstrosity mansion is back on the market - listed as "Contingent" $3,499,900.  Still brokered by Brandon Hannah Properties.

Edited to add:  If Google is to be believed, Michael's house is across the street.

Edited by Red Hair, Black Dress
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

11/22/2021

Recent Dan Gryder video has him saying (some) Remnant leaders are in touch with him and leaking info like Michael Shamblin filed for divorce and already has a girlfriend. Also the News Channel 5 recent news, which I watched and some unseen footage, but nothing earthshattering. You can view the videos on newschannel5

• Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

40 minutes ago, Jb003 said:

11/22/2021

Recent Dan Gryder video has him saying (some) Remnant leaders are in touch with him and leaking info like Michael Shamblin filed for divorce and already has a girlfriend. Also the News Channel 5 recent news, which I watched and some unseen footage, but nothing earthshattering. You can view the videos on newschannel5

Gwen, who ironically could not tolerate anyone (except herself) to have freedom or choices (and who is in the graveyard now due to her own choices) gave Michael and Elizabeth freedom and funding to live how they want. If she actually had an inkling she might cross the rainbow bridge, that will would have been full of hoops for her kids to jump through to get anything.

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 2

As far as Elizabeth not showing up-correct me if I'm wrong any former RF members-but the drive to the church from the road is fairly long, and didn't they used to have men that would be there as cars were entering? It seems it would be easy for Elizabeth to arrive and be free from any reporters or etc.

• Upvote 9

18 minutes ago, Jb003 said:

As far as Elizabeth not showing up-correct me if I'm wrong any former RF members-but the drive to the church from the road is fairly long, and didn't they used to have men that would be there as cars were entering? It seems it would be easy for Elizabeth to arrive and be free from any reporters or etc.

Yes. The entry road is pretty long. When I was a member I only remember there being people out in the parking lot for bigger events to direct traffic, but this might have changed since I left. I am curious if there have been close calls or anything that has Elizabeth concerned. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Jb003 said:

11/22/2021

Dan could have read the divorce news here. I am just sayin'.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Baxsmom said:

Dan could have read the divorce news here. I am just sayin'.

And also just sayin’…. he could have made up the part about Michael already having a girlfriend. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic