Jump to content
IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 21: 53 Standing Ovations and I Move to Brentwood!


nelliebelle1197

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Laura2730 said:

I think the poster is probably an RF member who has sent people on a 'rabbit chase'. Their only other post is one which defends Gwen's will not leaving any money to RF church.

WOW. I may be new here, but I think that the sus post was agressive and out of the blue. I also think it is good that they would take the time to read and then "try" and defend. Is the truth hitting a nerve?  And if the church is innocent and has nothing to hide, why hide??  Come on out.  

All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed.  John 3:30 (New Living translation)

Edited by Baxsmom
  • Upvote 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Does Bob have a new "Nomenclature"?

I think it is a new one. Bob failed.

  • Upvote 11
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

What @nomenclature seems to be missing is that something can be many things at once.

- The doc can be poorly edited but also valuable

- Bob Beene can be arrested for DV but also a victim

-  The Martins can be awful and manipulative people who helped to harm thousands but also victims of Gwen’s shenanigans 

- Gwen can be an awful person whose teachings are cultish and terrifying but also mentally ill with a dead squirrel grafted to her head instead of hair. 
 

You know, nuance.

Also:

- You can love a person and still recognize and deplore the bad things they have done. 

I personally think that, based on most of the former remnant members I've seen posting here, most members and even some leaders of Remnant are just regular people who got caught up in a cult. It happens to even the best, most intelligent people. Some people get out, some don't. It's easier to get drawn in than to leave. 

So I hope any actual Remnant members who read here try to look at things from all sides, not just through the lens Gwen made for them. I hope they try to see WHY from the outside Remnant looks so... cult like. And why people who were members for years decided to leave, and why so many people feel victimized by the church and by Gwen. Even Jesus asked questions of God, at one point. We have brains, we are meant to use them.

And for real, I still don't understand how basing a church on weight loss makes any sense whatsoever. Like how did that connection even happen? When the Bible shows eating as a good thing?

I am a Baptist from the south. We're like the anti-Gwen. If there's an excuse to have food, we'll take it. 

Like, did Gwen think Jesus quizzed the disciples about whether they had "the growl" before having the last supper with them? Did she think he really fed the multitudes with the few fish and loaves because he told each to only eat one bite to satisfy "the growl"? I just don't get how being thin became a necessary thing for salvation, with her.

  • Upvote 19
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

There is a rumor of huge news.  I'm just trying to get confirmation before I share it.

In the mean time (and this does give credence to the rumor), do note that Michael and Erin/Elle Shamblin are no longer on RF's official leaders page.

https://www.remnantfellowship.org/about-remnant-fellowship/leadership-team/

 

When do you think you'll get confirmation? The suspense is killing me!

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My boyfriend says what did Gwen smell like and did her hair smell dirty and look dirty in person also I want to know was it all her hair or extensions 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

There is a rumor of huge news.  I'm just trying to get confirmation before I share it.

In the mean time (and this does give credence to the rumor), do note that Michael and Erin/Elle Shamblin are no longer on RF's official leaders page.

https://www.remnantfellowship.org/about-remnant-fellowship/leadership-team/

 

Can you tell us what you know as long as you preface it by saying that it is an 'unconfirmed rumour'?

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Laura2730 said:

Can you tell us what you know as long as you preface it by saying that it is an 'unconfirmed rumour'?

So normally, every post I've ever made on here has been solid, truthful and based on fact.  I've never shared something I was unsure of.  Ever. 

If you take this post as my first ever unconfirmed rumor, I'll share.  Again, I could be wrong with this one and I hope people won't minimize my past and future posts because of prematurely sharing what I fully admit is a rumor at this point.  

 

I heard Michael Shamblin left Remnant and is getting a divorce.

  • Upvote 5
  • Thank You 21
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

Wow, time to be opening up that popcorn for some munching. :popcorn:

Would you mind passing me some? This is about to get very interesting indeed.

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

If Michael and Elizabeth  took the millions and abandoned ship I will laugh. 

Only Michael is not on leadership page. Elizabeth is still top row. 
9A672BF2-0D47-4227-A86E-BE66E7A5AB76.thumb.png.f7f99d1c48930a448817b4bd01e0f286.png

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sasha_The_Producer said:

My boyfriend says what did Gwen smell like and did her hair smell dirty and look dirty in person also I want to know was it all her hair or extensions 

Lots of perfume is what I remember. She looked even crazier in person. Like you think the hair was bad in photos, in person it was a lot to take in. I never figured out the hair if it was hers or extensions....

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

 

 

I heard Michael Shamblin left Remnant and is getting a divorce.

Interesting if it turns out to be true....

I tried to find if there was a divorce case in Williamson county and while nothing came up for that, it looks like Michael, Elizabeth and Joe's mother are being sued by AMF Aviation which says it is an aviation recovery company.  And the record for the Estate of Gwen and those filings...  Maybe you guys have seen all that.

And I can add that my people say that Bob Beene was an abuser and that is why the wife left and it didn't happen around the time of Gwen's divorce, but earlier.   I know several people that have gotten divorced before Gwen ever did, so that part of the doc didn't ring true to me.  The shaved head lady has quite a back story as well and it was interesting after watching the doc to find out whose ex -wife she is, because I have heard stories about her for years....  But again, I know this is the stories/gossip from the church so I just take it all in and try to determine what I think is the truth....

 

image.thumb.png.90dbbc633b477e255846da542ebdf836.pngimage.thumb.png.65e583d582499fc7543939709db52cdd.png

image.thumb.png.043fbf2459e96eca84efc63f48f6ab27.png

image.png

  • Thank You 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Michael and Erin got a divorce. All those cheating allegations, his untreated depression, and Gwen was allowed to divorce his dad. So why can’t they get a divorce too? 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, RFFriend said:

AMF Aviation which says it is an aviation recovery company.

Throwing the dart on the board here; 

They are probably suing as a result of Michael/Elizabeth/Joe’s Family not paying the bill for the recovery effort.

Question: Do you happen to possess any files, any documentation that is publicly available and if so, can you share?

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Upvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And wasn't it mentioned a few weeks back that Erin had shut down her Facebook profile? Makes sense, though that could've been in response to the documentary.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

Throwing the dart on the board here; 

They are probably suing as a result of Michael/Elizabeth/Joe’s Family not paying the bill for the recovery effort.

Question: Do you happen to possess any files, any documentation that is publicly available and if so, can you share?

I only can see what is on the website as I don't have a subscription to see that:   https://williamson.tncrtinfo.com/Default.aspx

That's a link that you can go to search for court records.  There is a dropdown on the top that has different options like Circuit Court, General Session Criminal, General Sessions Civil, etc and you can type in a last name or business name.

There I found another case where Michael was a witness and the defendant was Jacqueline Furlong.  It was the State of TN vs Jacqueline and it looked like it had something to do with aggravated stalking where Michael and another guy named Christopher were witnesses.  Not sure what that was all about.  You can also see the cases where Gwen et al sued and was later sued by someone.

I think if you go down to the courthouse, you can see the files as it is public records.  You might have to be a TN resident for that though.  Someone else on here might know how or have access to view these files online.  I'm not a lawyer or a TN resident.

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would be more shocked if Michael and Erin/Elle didn't divorce after Gwen's death and the documentary.  

I sincerely hope the entire family gets counseling and whatever else they need to heal, if it's true.  

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

And wasn't it mentioned a few weeks back that Erin had shut down her Facebook profile? Makes sense, though that could've been in response to the documentary.

I can see that she has a Facebook account.   I don't want to click on it though.  But there is still one out there and friends with people I know.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RFFriend said:

I only can see what is on the website as I don't have a subscription to see that:   https://williamson.tncrtinfo.com/Default.aspx

That's a link that you can go to search for court records.  There is a dropdown on the top that has different options like Circuit Court, General Session Criminal, General Sessions Civil, etc and you can type in a last name or business name.

There I found another case where Michael was a witness and the defendant was Jacqueline Furlong.  It was the State of TN vs Jacqueline and it looked like it had something to do with aggravated stalking where Michael and another guy named Christopher were witnesses.  Not sure what that was all about.  You can also see the cases where Gwen et al sued and was later sued by someone.

I think if you go down to the courthouse, you can see the files as it is public records.  You might have to be a TN resident for that though.  Someone else on here might know how or have access to view these files online.  I'm not a lawyer or a TN resident.

 

Thank you, 

I have a source and this individual is retrieving the information as I type.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting that Michael and Erin are gone from the Leaders page. I check it early every morning to see if the Angers and/or Days reappear.  M and E were there this morning around 8:30 Eastern time.

If the divorce rumor is true I'm not surprised. I wonder though which one of them filed? 

  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, RFFriend said:

I can see that she has a Facebook account.   I don't want to click on it though.  But there is still one out there and friends with people I know.

This is what I see too. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • nelliebelle1197 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Trending Content

  • Recent Status Updates

    • KnittingOwl

      KnittingOwl

      First snow storm of the season hit today. It got windy tonight, and we lost power. Somehow this continues to be a shock to PSE. Why they refuse to upgrade the infrastructure or do something so that 10s of thousands of people don’t lose power and heat literally every time it’s windy, I do not understand. We live in the Pacific Northwest. It gets windy!
      · 2 replies
    • louisa05

      louisa05

      Nebraska's new football coach is an evangelical bullshit artist who participates in "Man Up Ministries" conferences in the off season. Their motto is "Fighting for Biblical Manhood". Excuse me while I go vomit. 
      · 2 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Don't know I'd charge quite that much though.
       

      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Wisconsin’s first thanksgiving 

      · 0 replies
    • mango_fandango

      mango_fandango

      Long time no visit…
      COVID has finally caught up with me. Dad tested positive first, last Friday, then my mother, brother and I all tested positive today. Main symptom is feeling really really tired. Hopefully it doesn’t get much worse 🤞 
      · 1 reply
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Yeah probably not the best place to put that quote...

      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      If I still did the Catholic thing with confession this would be the priest who heard mine..

      · 0 replies
    • BlackberryGirl

      BlackberryGirl

      Do I wear it?
      i was given a vintage, 70 year old mink coat. It fits like it was made for me. Somehow my cousin, who is 8 years older than me came into 3 gorgeous fur coats from a granddaughter of a woman her mother knew. We’re talking women who died in the mid 60’s.  None of them would fit her or any other of the women in my family. Yay for essentially being a ball. Everyone else is about 5’7 or more and all outweigh me by 50+. 
       
      it is just gorgeous. What women in Skokie and Highland Park many years ago, when I still lived there would call a “serviceable” fur. It was the fur they’d wear to a good restaurant, but not the opera or symphony.
      do I wear it? I’d love to, and I live in hunting country so fur isn’t looked down on. But is it wrong?  Arrrgh god its pretty.
      · 5 replies
    • JoyfulSel

      JoyfulSel

      A modern day love story: Guy reaches out to you, you think he's cute so you start talking to him, give him your number. Guy then messages if you're free, you reply yes, guy never responds again. Love that. 👌
      · 1 reply
    • Maggie Mae

      Maggie Mae

      Ugh people who comment on height are the worst. 
      · 1 reply
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.