IGNORED

Remnant Fellowship 21: 53 Standing Ovations and I Move to Brentwood!

nelliebelle1197

4 hours ago, Laura2730 said:

I think the poster is probably an RF member who has sent people on a 'rabbit chase'. Their only other post is one which defends Gwen's will not leaving any money to RF church.

WOW. I may be new here, but I think that the sus post was agressive and out of the blue. I also think it is good that they would take the time to read and then "try" and defend. Is the truth hitting a nerve?  And if the church is innocent and has nothing to hide, why hide??  Come on out.  

All who do evil hate the light and refuse to go near it for fear their sins will be exposed.  John 3:30 (New Living translation)

Edited by Baxsmom
  • Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Does Bob have a new "Nomenclature"?

I think it is a new one. Bob failed.

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

What @nomenclature seems to be missing is that something can be many things at once.

- The doc can be poorly edited but also valuable

- Bob Beene can be arrested for DV but also a victim

-  The Martins can be awful and manipulative people who helped to harm thousands but also victims of Gwen’s shenanigans 

- Gwen can be an awful person whose teachings are cultish and terrifying but also mentally ill with a dead squirrel grafted to her head instead of hair. 

You know, nuance.

Also:

- You can love a person and still recognize and deplore the bad things they have done. 

I personally think that, based on most of the former remnant members I've seen posting here, most members and even some leaders of Remnant are just regular people who got caught up in a cult. It happens to even the best, most intelligent people. Some people get out, some don't. It's easier to get drawn in than to leave. 

So I hope any actual Remnant members who read here try to look at things from all sides, not just through the lens Gwen made for them. I hope they try to see WHY from the outside Remnant looks so... cult like. And why people who were members for years decided to leave, and why so many people feel victimized by the church and by Gwen. Even Jesus asked questions of God, at one point. We have brains, we are meant to use them.

And for real, I still don't understand how basing a church on weight loss makes any sense whatsoever. Like how did that connection even happen? When the Bible shows eating as a good thing?

I am a Baptist from the south. We're like the anti-Gwen. If there's an excuse to have food, we'll take it. 

Like, did Gwen think Jesus quizzed the disciples about whether they had "the growl" before having the last supper with them? Did she think he really fed the multitudes with the few fish and loaves because he told each to only eat one bite to satisfy "the growl"? I just don't get how being thin became a necessary thing for salvation, with her.

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 2

1 hour ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

There is a rumor of huge news.  I'm just trying to get confirmation before I share it.

In the mean time (and this does give credence to the rumor), do note that Michael and Erin/Elle Shamblin are no longer on RF's official leaders page.

https://www.remnantfellowship.org/about-remnant-fellowship/leadership-team/

When do you think you'll get confirmation? The suspense is killing me!

• Upvote 5

My boyfriend says what did Gwen smell like and did her hair smell dirty and look dirty in person also I want to know was it all her hair or extensions 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

There is a rumor of huge news.  I'm just trying to get confirmation before I share it.

In the mean time (and this does give credence to the rumor), do note that Michael and Erin/Elle Shamblin are no longer on RF's official leaders page.

https://www.remnantfellowship.org/about-remnant-fellowship/leadership-team/

Can you tell us what you know as long as you preface it by saying that it is an 'unconfirmed rumour'?

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Laura2730 said:

Can you tell us what you know as long as you preface it by saying that it is an 'unconfirmed rumour'?

So normally, every post I've ever made on here has been solid, truthful and based on fact.  I've never shared something I was unsure of.  Ever. 

If you take this post as my first ever unconfirmed rumor, I'll share.  Again, I could be wrong with this one and I hope people won't minimize my past and future posts because of prematurely sharing what I fully admit is a rumor at this point.  

I heard Michael Shamblin left Remnant and is getting a divorce.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 21

3 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

Wow, time to be opening up that popcorn for some munching. :popcorn:

Would you mind passing me some? This is about to get very interesting indeed.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 5

1 hour ago, formergothardite said:

If Michael and Elizabeth  took the millions and abandoned ship I will laugh. 

Only Michael is not on leadership page. Elizabeth is still top row. 
9A672BF2-0D47-4227-A86E-BE66E7A5AB76.thumb.png.f7f99d1c48930a448817b4bd01e0f286.png

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Sasha_The_Producer said:

My boyfriend says what did Gwen smell like and did her hair smell dirty and look dirty in person also I want to know was it all her hair or extensions 

Lots of perfume is what I remember. She looked even crazier in person. Like you think the hair was bad in photos, in person it was a lot to take in. I never figured out the hair if it was hers or extensions....

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

23 minutes ago, WorseThan1Thinks said:

I heard Michael Shamblin left Remnant and is getting a divorce.

Interesting if it turns out to be true....

I tried to find if there was a divorce case in Williamson county and while nothing came up for that, it looks like Michael, Elizabeth and Joe's mother are being sued by AMF Aviation which says it is an aviation recovery company.  And the record for the Estate of Gwen and those filings...  Maybe you guys have seen all that.

And I can add that my people say that Bob Beene was an abuser and that is why the wife left and it didn't happen around the time of Gwen's divorce, but earlier.   I know several people that have gotten divorced before Gwen ever did, so that part of the doc didn't ring true to me.  The shaved head lady has quite a back story as well and it was interesting after watching the doc to find out whose ex -wife she is, because I have heard stories about her for years....  But again, I know this is the stories/gossip from the church so I just take it all in and try to determine what I think is the truth....

image.thumb.png.90dbbc633b477e255846da542ebdf836.pngimage.thumb.png.65e583d582499fc7543939709db52cdd.png

image.thumb.png.043fbf2459e96eca84efc63f48f6ab27.png

image.png

• Thank You 7

I wouldn’t be surprised at all if Michael and Erin got a divorce. All those cheating allegations, his untreated depression, and Gwen was allowed to divorce his dad. So why can’t they get a divorce too? 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 6

27 minutes ago, RFFriend said:

AMF Aviation which says it is an aviation recovery company.

Throwing the dart on the board here; 

They are probably suing as a result of Michael/Elizabeth/Joe’s Family not paying the bill for the recovery effort.

Question: Do you happen to possess any files, any documentation that is publicly available and if so, can you share?

Edited by RFSurvivor_2
  • Upvote 7

And wasn't it mentioned a few weeks back that Erin had shut down her Facebook profile? Makes sense, though that could've been in response to the documentary.

• Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, RFSurvivor_2 said:

Throwing the dart on the board here; 

They are probably suing as a result of Michael/Elizabeth/Joe’s Family not paying the bill for the recovery effort.

Question: Do you happen to possess any files, any documentation that is publicly available and if so, can you share?

I only can see what is on the website as I don't have a subscription to see that:   https://williamson.tncrtinfo.com/Default.aspx

That's a link that you can go to search for court records.  There is a dropdown on the top that has different options like Circuit Court, General Session Criminal, General Sessions Civil, etc and you can type in a last name or business name.

There I found another case where Michael was a witness and the defendant was Jacqueline Furlong.  It was the State of TN vs Jacqueline and it looked like it had something to do with aggravated stalking where Michael and another guy named Christopher were witnesses.  Not sure what that was all about.  You can also see the cases where Gwen et al sued and was later sued by someone.

I think if you go down to the courthouse, you can see the files as it is public records.  You might have to be a TN resident for that though.  Someone else on here might know how or have access to view these files online.  I'm not a lawyer or a TN resident.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

I would be more shocked if Michael and Erin/Elle didn't divorce after Gwen's death and the documentary.  

I sincerely hope the entire family gets counseling and whatever else they need to heal, if it's true.  

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 4

42 minutes ago, FrumperedCat said:

And wasn't it mentioned a few weeks back that Erin had shut down her Facebook profile? Makes sense, though that could've been in response to the documentary.

I can see that she has a Facebook account.   I don't want to click on it though.  But there is still one out there and friends with people I know.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, RFFriend said:

I only can see what is on the website as I don't have a subscription to see that:   https://williamson.tncrtinfo.com/Default.aspx

That's a link that you can go to search for court records.  There is a dropdown on the top that has different options like Circuit Court, General Session Criminal, General Sessions Civil, etc and you can type in a last name or business name.

There I found another case where Michael was a witness and the defendant was Jacqueline Furlong.  It was the State of TN vs Jacqueline and it looked like it had something to do with aggravated stalking where Michael and another guy named Christopher were witnesses.  Not sure what that was all about.  You can also see the cases where Gwen et al sued and was later sued by someone.

I think if you go down to the courthouse, you can see the files as it is public records.  You might have to be a TN resident for that though.  Someone else on here might know how or have access to view these files online.  I'm not a lawyer or a TN resident.

Thank you, 

I have a source and this individual is retrieving the information as I type.

• Upvote 5

Interesting that Michael and Erin are gone from the Leaders page. I check it early every morning to see if the Angers and/or Days reappear.  M and E were there this morning around 8:30 Eastern time.

If the divorce rumor is true I'm not surprised. I wonder though which one of them filed? 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 5

1 hour ago, RFFriend said:

I can see that she has a Facebook account.   I don't want to click on it though.  But there is still one out there and friends with people I know.

This is what I see too. 

• Upvote 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic