IGNORED

Jed & Katey 3: Jed! the Headship Will Have a New Constituent Soon

nelliebelle1197

24 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

Katey is pregnant again due in May if JB hasn't lost count this will be grandbaby #31.

I will try to attach the youtube announce https://youtu.be/paC9So91HSg

If Katey is due before Joy, it adds up. Then Joys newest baby is #30. (We assume that Josiah and Joe has at least one kid each that we officially don't know about. 

• Upvote 4

In the video, she says she's due the day after Joy. It will be interesting to see which gives birth first. They were telling the family at the ugly sweater party, so this may or may not be the missing grandchild. 

Not as many people at the party as I would have expected. I didn't see Anna, but various Ms were wandering around in the background. Felt like every female, including the teen girls, was holding a baby. It may have been just the footage they chose, but none of the babies or small children were crying or screaming, which struck me as odd.  I would have expected more noise given the number of little ones. 

• Upvote 5

Katey announces super early. So I bet she announced to the family before Joy. And Katey’s fetus was included when JB was counting Joy’s as #30. 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Katey announces super early. So I bet she announced to the family before Joy. And Katey’s fetus was included when JB was counting Joy’s as #30. 

No. Michelle was genuinely surprised, so this is not the mysterious #29. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

I only watched the first minute and a half or so of their video, but they do look like they have chemistry.  And Jed was right, that hat looks stupid.  I hope they're still happy together a few years and babies from now.  They're just so young.

• Upvote 1

So what is the spacing between this one and truely truewoitt tru ????
Do we have another Kendra.

I wonder if ofhewhomustnotbenamed will ever get over the sting of her not being the one to announce a pregnancy.

I can see her desperately trying again in ten years.

Brain bleach for all included

sorry guys. 

I rushed right over to see if there was an answer to this being mystery pregnancy. I see everyone is unsure.  bummer enquiring minds wanna know 

2 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

JB's response - "Didn't you just have one?". My thoughts exactly.

How old is the baby; how is this medically possible? Is kiddo even four months? 

It’s crazy that multiple women have had pregnancies this close together on FJ. People like Jill Rod and Courtney come to mind. I know hardly anyone in real life that had kids barely over 12 months apart. I know quite a few with kids 14 months apart. But not just over 12. 

• Upvote 2

My dad and my uncle are the only kids in their family and we’re born 1 year and 2 days apart. Apparently, a total accident as my grandmother didn’t realize she could get pregnant again so soon 🤷🏻‍♀️

FYI, their will be 12.7 months between this baby and Truett. The only smaller spacing between siblings for the Duggars is between Jordyn and Josie, and that was only because Josie was premie. 

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 3

I know a few people who’s kids are a little over a year apart in age. One is someone I went to high school with her kids are 363 days apart born in December of 2004 & 2005. Another one her kids are 13 months apart she didn’t think she could conceive her 2nd so quickly because it took her a long time to conceive her first child. 

• Upvote 6

My husband and his sister were born one year apart to the day, born one and two years after their parents married. They apparently figured it out at that point. Number 3 was born four years later. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

I didn’t watch the whole thing, but thoughts 

Truett is awfully cute, as is Grace.

Jana looked underwhelmed.

JB is a complete arse- what is that outfit meant to be? 

Yes, Michelle appeared surprised, but this family has been faking stuff for videos for years. Ben and Jessa got caught out once I recall, doing a ‘family reveal’ when it was clear everyone already knew.

Jed gives me real Josh vibes- he just comes across as so smug- I think he is probably JB’s new hope for the Duggar future.

Duggar parties ain’t what they used to be.

• Upvote 9

4 hours ago, Idlewild said:

I didn’t watch the whole thing, but thoughts 

Truett is awfully cute, as is Grace.

Jana looked underwhelmed.

JB is a complete arse- what is that outfit meant to be? 

Yes, Michelle appeared surprised, but this family has been faking stuff for videos for years. Ben and Jessa got caught out once I recall, doing a ‘family reveal’ when it was clear everyone already knew.

Jed gives me real Josh vibes- he just comes across as so smug- I think he is probably JB’s new hope for the Duggar future.

Duggar parties ain’t what they used to be.

Iirc, the first ugly sweater party was just the adult kids and spouses and their kids who were home when Jim Bob and Michelle and the minor kids were out of town. The next year, it became a full family event and looked a lot less fun.

• Upvote 5

I gave birth to my second in May this year so she’s roughly the same age as little Truett. My gosh I cannot imagine announcing another pregnancy right now! I am definitely not cut out for Duggar life (in more ways than just one), I am most definitely two and done!! 

• Upvote 6
  • Love 4

I remember the ugly sweater party being bigger in the past. Most of the kids and grandkids would show up. Plus family friends. I remember the Caldwell family attending in the past. That’s the thing about having that enormous house. When you have only 20 people show up to your party, it looks like a dud. 

• Upvote 3

We have a few Irish twins in my family.  Most are like 12 months apart, only short of the year mark by a couple of days. My BIL and SIL are 10.5 months apart; my SIL was four weeks early, which contributed to the spacing. 

My older two are 22 months apart, which was close enough for me. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s crazy that multiple women have had pregnancies this close together on FJ. People like Jill Rod and Courtney come to mind. I know hardly anyone in real life that had kids barely over 12 months apart. I know quite a few with kids 14 months apart. But not just over 12. 

I have a pair of aunts who are 13 months to the day and then another (same side) who are just over 13 months. My dad has two sets of cousins less than a year apart. And my aunt who had 3 kids in one calendar year. A singleton in February and then twins in December, which seems like something out of a nightmare. 

I have told this story before but at my son's baptism, my husband's 75 year old aunt told me to use birth control because she got pregnant when her daughter was 43 days old 😂

I never wanted to have sex that quickly after birth, so I never had to risk it, but I was definitely aware of the family history (plus I got pregnant on the first try each time). 

Edited by CanadianMamam
  • Upvote 8

At the end of the video is a gathering of the “Real Housewives of MedicCorps” group with their husbands. Katey gives the group the news and the most enthusiastic response from the entire video was from Nathan Bates. I predict that Nathan will want to get Esther pregnant again ASAP.

• Upvote 10

3 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

At the end of the video is a gathering of the “Real Housewives of MedicCorps” group with their husbands. Katey gives the group the news and the most enthusiastic response from the entire video was from Nathan Bates. I predict that Nathan will want to get Esther pregnant again ASAP.

Esther is the only Bates wife from a Quiverful family. I bet they will have a whole houseful. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2

5 minutes ago, JDuggs said:

I can easily see Nathan wanting a ton of kids. Out of all the Bates sons, he will probably have the most kids if Esther doesn’t object. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 5