IGNORED

Jed & Katey 3: Jed! the Headship Will Have a New Constituent Soon

nelliebelle1197

5 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

Oh, wow, she really looks like Jinger there!

She really does. I get thinking people who look like the people you are used to are attractive, but with this crowd it's actually kind of creepy. Even if they don't totally inbreed within the cult (which I see happening more and more with future generations), they're basically from the same northern European/British Isles ancestry, and for women, seem to have the same taste in, or approved way of doing, hair and makeup. Plus from birth they are trained to have certain facial expressions--the smile! the popped eyes! the eyebrow arch!

sometimes I wonder how they settle on a single person when interchangeability seems like a good thing in their world.

• Upvote 9

• 3 months later...

Truett was born at the beginning of May, so Katey is six months postpartum. If she’s planning a Christmas announcement around the end of her first trimester, that would mean she’s about four weeks now. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 2

She could very well be pregnant, but I don't think this is the missing 29'th grandchild. Joy is due late May, so the 29'th grandchild should be arriving before that. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

48 minutes ago, xenobia said:

She could very well be pregnant, but I don't think this is the missing 29'th grandchild. Joy is due late May, so the 29'th grandchild should be arriving before that. 

joy announced at 50 days though and is only 11 weeks along. So even if a baby is due before hers, they probably wouldn't be ready to announce yet. 

• Upvote 4

I've never called 911 for a non-emergency (mostly noise complaints, back when I lived next door to a fraternity house.) They still sent police officers out.

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

My area has a 911 system & also a non-emergency number. I had to call the non-emergency number this summer when a bird got into the house I was staying in. They sent an officer to the house to get it out. 

Edited by Jana814
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I use 311 for non emergencies (like the time an abandoned car was parked on the side of the highway at the off ramp for three days, or fender benders, or abandoned cars/property on my street, or idk, non-emergency things that still require police) but 1/2 the time they don't have staffing and the dispatch goes to 911 anyway. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2022 at 2:14 PM, raayx01 said:

joy announced at 50 days though and is only 11 weeks along. So even if a baby is due before hers, they probably wouldn't be ready to announce yet. 

Jed and Katey announced True super early though. He was due early May and they announced September 5th. If they were due before Joy, it would be a similar due date and they are waiting a LOT longer to announce..I think if Katey is pregnant, then it is #31.

Jessa tends to wait longer to announce and I feel like if it is Claire and Justin, they are waiting for him to be 20. I am sure it is one of them.

• Upvote 4

So Jed sells used cars? The posting says that the truck was stolen "from his car lot."  Did he inherit the Josh business or start a used car business from scratch?

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

So Jed sells used cars? The posting says that the truck was stolen "from his car lot."  Did he inherit the Josh business or start a used car business from scratch?

Jed has had his own used car lot  for a few years. He had it at least since fall 2019 when he began his campaign for Arkansas state rep.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 2

So  the multiple car lots…can you support a family with that business? Do they own all the car lots in NWA? Wonder if there’s funny accounting or laundering going on? 

• Upvote 6

On 11/7/2022 at 4:50 PM, SassyPants said:

So  the multiple car lots…can you support a family with that business? Do they own all the car lots in NWA? Wonder if there’s funny accounting or laundering going on? 

Ironically, when Josh's car lot got raided, we thought it was for financial or labor crimes. Little did we know...

• Upvote 12

On 11/7/2022 at 4:40 PM, JDuggs said:

Jed has had his own used car lot  for a few years. He had it at least since fall 2019 when he began his campaign for Arkansas state rep.

In Jed’s latest vid, he has a Champion Motors tent. I thought that was Josh’s, from way back when he got married. Anna used to visit him there, correct? 
Please correct me if wrong. I could be misremembering. 

• Upvote 3

On 11/7/2022 at 1:50 PM, SassyPants said:

I just did a Google map of used car lots in my county, there are around 20. My county is about 2/3 rds the population of NWA - and has much more populated counties surrounding it, with tons of dealerships. So I’m guessing the Duggar's could run a fairly large number of car lots and make ok $$, especially given their low cost of housing. 

In other news I desperately need a better hobby lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

In Jed’s latest vid, he has a Champion Motors tent. I thought that was Josh’s, from way back when he got married. Anna used to visit him there, correct? 
Please correct me if wrong. I could be misremembering. 

I'm sure the tent came with the lot. Jed said he's been selling cars for 8 years, so he apparently started at 16. Smuggar was in DC then, not sure whose lot it was at that time. 

Also of note in the video was the presence of the Caldwells at the Duggar Fall Festival. It's notable because there weren't a lot of non family members there. Kind of a sparse turnout.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

19 hours ago, marmalade said:

Also of note in the video was the presence of the Caldwells at the Duggar Fall Festival. It's notable because there weren't a lot of non family members there. Kind of a sparse turnout.

I’m kinda surprised that Joy & Austin weren’t there. I wonder if they’ve fallen out or just had other plans. 

51 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I’m kinda surprised that Joy & Austin weren’t there. I wonder if they’ve fallen out or just had other plans. 

It might have been held when Austin and Joy were on her birthday trip? 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Tdoc72 said:

Joy could also be suffering from morning sickness and not able to come.

• Upvote 4

19 hours ago, Smee said:

My money’s on Jana.

I hear her twin is a pilot, is that true? 

Edited by AussieKrissy
And she is a concert pianist?
  • Haha 7