IGNORED

Harry & Meghan 8: Time's Most Insufferable

nelliebelle1197

5 hours ago, viii said:

Harry could never escape his grief as everywhere he went, people were screaming about his mother. There is a HUGE difference to losing a loved one and losing a public figure.

Remember watching Diana's funeral and was a really surprised to see both William and Harry walking behind her casket.    Namely because of the public reaction around them, I questioned why subject them to all that.  It was difficult enough losing their mother at their young ages plus the ordeal of her public funeral was going to be enough IMHO.  Plus they already had been subjected to screaming crowds upon their return to London.  They were in an extraordinarily tough situation for 2 bereaved kids.  

ETA:  I feel for Harry on this, while I haven't agreed with some of his other actions / decisions.   His feelings about his mother's tragic death and the events around it are, to me, very valid and very real.    While I an glad that he turned to therapy for help (as a person going through therapy myself, I applaud it as a critical step) I wonder if his progress has "stalled" somehow given his very obvious anger which seems to be the driver behind some of his decisions of late.

Edited by nokidsmom
  • Upvote 6

• Coconut Flan locked this topic