Jump to content
IGNORED

Webster4Eva 10: If Alyssa Doesn't Record It, Then Does It Really Exist?


nelliebelle1197
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 10/3/2021 at 9:04 AM, Jackie3 said:

I know, offering your kid a banana is so much better and cheaper.

This has nothing to do with Alyssa, but I hate bananas. I only recently realized that I almost always turn them down, and it's not because I have the pallet of a kindergartener. It has to be the texture, because I love banana hi-chew. Bleh. But yes, they would be healthier and cheaper than those gogurts or whatever it was. They also wouldn't/shouldn't be stored in the fridge so we wouldn't see them anyway. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

This has nothing to do with Alyssa, but I hate bananas. I only recently realized that I almost always turn them down, and it's not because I have the pallet of a kindergartener. It has to be the texture, because I love banana hi-chew. Bleh. But yes, they would be healthier and cheaper than those gogurts or whatever it was. They also wouldn't/shouldn't be stored in the fridge so we wouldn't see them anyway. 

LOL, certainly don't offer your kid a banana if he hates them. But there are plenty of healthy options that take little or no prep.

Edited by Jackie3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Jackie3 said:

LOL, certainly don't offer your kid a banana if he hates them. But there are plenty of healthy options that take little or no prep.

LOL I know. I don'teven know why i needed to share my banana hate with the world. Maybe I needed to tell someone. :)

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Probably picking up their freebies. Wonder who is watching all the Webster girls? That is no small task. Did g-mama, granny Bates stay behind to watch all those young children blessings?

Alyssa said two people were staying until Monday. My guess is Katie and Addallee. Katie to go hang out with Alyssa and Addalee to do her aunt-mom duties. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Dominionatrix said:

The CDC requires masks in airports unless you are a fundie influencer making content, apparently. 
 

The VSCO vectors are en route to Miami to lunch and shop with their friend Tikki. 

0E9987FF-B60F-4DAE-9B35-B38F46CFB670.png

To make sure she sends them more free stuff. Is this the first time meeting her in person. Ducking hella awkward. Ah yeah nice to meet you internet stalker please keep sending us free stuff. I wonder if tiki paid for their travel and food etc 

  • Upvote 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

To make sure she sends them more free stuff. Is this the first time meeting her in person. Ducking hella awkward. Ah yeah nice to meet you internet stalker please keep sending us free stuff. I wonder if tiki paid for their travel and food etc 

And Smith and Wollensky is a bit more costly than their usual McD’s. I’d love to know the connection between the Bs and this woman. No matter the relationship, it’s so odd for a group of people/family to continually accept all these gifts. Odd, plain odd. 

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

To make sure she sends them more free stuff. Is this the first time meeting her in person. Ducking hella awkward. Ah yeah nice to meet you internet stalker please keep sending us free stuff. I wonder if tiki paid for their travel and food etc 

They’ve definitely posted pics with her before. I think the internet stalker thing has always just been FJ speculation, not reality. 

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dominionatrix said:

They’ve definitely posted pics with her before. I think the internet stalker thing has always just been FJ speculation, not reality. 

Even if she and Alyssa were friends since kindergarten, it's inappropriate and weird for her to send Alyssa many expensive gifts, with no reciprocity (that we know of). If I had a friend who sent me many pairs of matching dresses for me and my four daughters, I'd definitely think something was off.

  • Eyeroll 1
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jackie3 said:

Even if she and Alyssa were friends since kindergarten, it's inappropriate and weird for her to send Alyssa many expensive gifts, with no reciprocity (that we know of). If I had a friend who sent me many pairs of matching dresses for me and my four daughters, I'd definitely think something was off.

And lunches and coffee drinks delivered to my porch. I also thinks it’s weird to keep accepting the gifts.

  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

And lunches and coffee drinks delivered to my porch. I also thinks it’s weird to keep accepting the gifts.

Free stuff is nice, but after a while, it gets creepy. I'd set a firm boundary. "We appreciate your kindness, but we can't accept any more dresses for the girls. Spend your money on yourself!"

or 

"Please stop sending us things. It makes me uncomfortable."

 

  • Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2021 at 8:53 PM, Dominionatrix said:

They’ve definitely posted pics with her before. I think the internet stalker thing has always just been FJ speculation, not reality. 

I almost wonder if she's connected to Taliban Dan. Alyssa's girls do admittedly make very good propaganda for the lifestyle.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I never understand why Alyssa and Tiki aren't just another example of fundie grifting. If Tiki was friends with Jill R, we wouldn't be side-eyeing Tiki. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I never understand why Alyssa and Tiki aren't just another example of fundie grifting. If Tiki was friends with Jill R, we wouldn't be side-eyeing Tiki. 

I think if Jill was thanking the same person consistently, we would be side-eyeing that person. Also, the Websters don’t openly solicit donations like the Rods do, so it’s strange that there’s one random person who constantly gives them stuff.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do think that Alyssa was raised to be a grifter and probably on some level believes she deserves to be showered with gifts just for existing. 

  • Upvote 11
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Speaking of bananas, we went and spent the weekend with our oldest and her husband last week. They had banana pudding from a local bakery. OMG this was insane. I have never had anything so yummy. Going to try and re-create it this week. Anyone have a good family recipe? The bananas were like pureed into the filling. 

Edited by fluffernutter
additional content
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2021 at 1:35 AM, Bbfamteam said:

Awww  W 

This is what I get for falling asleep while reading this thread 🤦🏼‍♀️

  • Haha 8
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2021 at 1:38 PM, fluffernutter said:

Speaking of bananas, we went and spent the weekend with our oldest and her husband last week. They had banana pudding from a local bakery. OMG this was insane. I have never had anything so yummy. Going to try and re-create it this week. Anyone have a good family recipe? The bananas were like pureed into the filling. 

My daughter makes one from a Paula Deen/Dean recipe. The bananas are pureed in it, I believe.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/8/2021 at 2:42 PM, Maggie Mae said:

LOL I know. I don'teven know why i needed to share my banana hate with the world. Maybe I needed to tell someone. :)

I hate bananas on their own (the texture is hideous) but like them in smoothies. Otherwise, I cannot even look at a nekkid one.

  • Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yesterday on IG AW was looking for suggestions to soothe teething discomfort. Someone suggested Vanilla Extract. Wonder if AW is aware that VE is basically water and alcohol? Probably not. I hope the mom is only rubbing that on gums and not pouring it down her kid’s throat.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, SassyPants said:

Yesterday on IG AW was looking for suggestions to soothe teething discomfort. Someone suggested Vanilla Extract. Wonder if AW is aware that VE is basically water and alcohol? Probably not. I hope the mom is only rubbing that on gums and not pouring it down her kid’s throat.

Well, the kid will sleep well 😂

(Not condoning it, just making a joke)

  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/10/2021 at 8:38 PM, fluffernutter said:

Speaking of bananas, we went and spent the weekend with our oldest and her husband last week. They had banana pudding from a local bakery. OMG this was insane. I have never had anything so yummy. Going to try and re-create it this week. Anyone have a good family recipe? The bananas were like pureed into the filling. 

This sounds amazing. Would you mind sharing the recipe once you’ve tried recreating it? The mere thought is mouthwatering. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2021 at 6:52 AM, FluffySnowball said:

This sounds amazing. Would you mind sharing the recipe once you’ve tried recreating it? The mere thought is mouthwatering. 

I used the Paula Deen no bake banana pudding recipe. You can find it easily online. Instead of slicing, I mashed the bananas, then folded in. It ended up not being what I was looking for although it was eaten happily. 

Edited by fluffernutter
clarification
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2021 at 2:09 AM, MaryOrMartha said:

Well, the kid will sleep well 😂

(Not condoning it, just making a joke)

True story. Back in the 70s, the NICU  I later worked in used to dispense whiskey nipples to all the babies who could tolerate such, at bedtime each evening. By the time I started working there in the early 80s and after research contraindicated the practice, it stopped. All the older time nurses would lament the passing of the practice when we couldn’t get the babies settled at night. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, SassyPants said:

True story. Back in the 70s, the NICU  I later worked in used to dispense whiskey nipples to all the babies who could tolerate such, at bedtime each evening. By the time I started working there in the early 80s and after research contraindicated the practice, it stopped. All the older time nurses would lament the passing of the practice when we couldn’t get the babies settled at night. 

Wow, I did not realise it was also used in professional settings! I know my grandma's used it on my parents and their siblings, and recommended it for their children. Even now as my youngest is teething up a storm my grandmother is *still* suggesting a rub of whiskey on her gums for relief.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/16/2021 at 8:08 PM, MaryOrMartha said:

Wow, I did not realise it was also used in professional settings! I know my grandma's used it on my parents and their siblings, and recommended it for their children. Even now as my youngest is teething up a storm my grandmother is *still* suggesting a rub of whiskey on her gums for relief.

This is often an unspoken doing among LDS. My mom always keeps a bottle of whiskey on hand for a teething baby.

IMHO you're using it as a medicine, not for funsies, and thus it's fine with the doctrine, but... My mom, while conservative, has always been decently pragmatic; whiskey for teething, caffeine for migraines and PMS, and herbal tea (not black) is totally fine. It's dependency she strives to avoid.

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share




×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.