Jump to content
IGNORED

Webster4Eva 10: If Alyssa Doesn't Record It, Then Does It Really Exist?


nelliebelle1197

Recommended Posts

38 minutes ago, llucie said:

But it is for a friends wedding.

If the friend doesn't have any children of the right age in the family, why not ask a close friend's children? I was the flower girl in a wedding where my dad was best man. Alyssa and this woman are obviously close and that closeness could extend to the girls. 

  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Her friend who is getting married travels extensively. Her family must have plenty of money because she travels all the time. I think Alyssa probably wishes she could have that life. The wedding just throws it all in her face. What she’s missing out on.

Who is this friend and why does she have such worldly friends? ;)

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Who is this friend and why does she have such worldly friends? ;)

 

 

Bethany Chavez and no idea. 

According to the program on the wedding website, Allie and Lexie are flower girls. Weirdly they are only listed on the program and not in the rest of the site. 

  • Thank You 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CanadianMamam said:

If the friend doesn't have any children of the right age in the family, why not ask a close friend's children? I was the flower girl in a wedding where my dad was best man. Alyssa and this woman are obviously close and that closeness could extend to the girls. 

Oh i was not saying she shouldnt. I just though OP was thinking it was for Katie or something, just wanted to clarify.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Who is this friend and why does she have such worldly friends? ;)

 

 

The Chavez’s are fundie but I’ve gotten some extreme travel jealousy when looking at Bethany’s Instagram pics. Everywhere she goes is insanely gorgeous. If her Instagram is public, you should take a look. She legit went on a hot tub boat. I want to go in a hot tub boat. 

  • Upvote 5
  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The Chavez’s are fundie but I’ve gotten some extreme travel jealousy when looking at Bethany’s Instagram pics. Everywhere she goes is insanely gorgeous. If her Instagram is public, you should take a look. She legit went on a hot tub boat. I want to go in a hot tub boat. 

What the HELL is a hot tub boat? It sounds like a pool of ocean-going bacteria just waiting to attack me.

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

What the HELL is a hot tub boat? It sounds like a pool of ocean-going bacteria just waiting to attack me.

It was a hot tub in a little boat! Sounds like Heaven to me!

  • Upvote 4
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was just checking my Instagram and realized that Alyssa hasn't posted anything in over 24 hours. It's very unlike her, I though she would post a million photos of her and the girls all dressed up. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, JuanitaBanana said:

I was just checking my Instagram and realized that Alyssa hasn't posted anything in over 24 hours. It's very unlike her, I though she would post a million photos of her and the girls all dressed up. 

I’m guessing she was extremely busy as matron of honor. I’m sure there will be a photo dump when she gets a chance. 

  • Upvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JuanitaBanana said:

I was just checking my Instagram and realized that Alyssa hasn't posted anything in over 24 hours. It's very unlike her, I though she would post a million photos of her and the girls all dressed up. 

I believe she mentioned before that she takes a break and doesn't post on Sundays because they're too busy with church, etc.  Guess this applies even when she's out of town, on vacation and so forth. 

  • Upvote 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JuanitaBanana said:

I was just checking my Instagram and realized that Alyssa hasn't posted anything in over 24 hours. It's very unlike her, I though she would post a million photos of her and the girls all dressed up. 

maybe she is being gracious and respecting the bride and letting her post first....

3 minutes ago, 0 kids n not countin said:

I believe she mentioned before that she takes a break and doesn't post on Sundays because they're too busy with church, etc.  Guess this applies even when she's out of town, on vacation and so forth. 

so sad that she can't apply that to other days of the week and it be because she is to busy being actively involved with her children not passively involved.

  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bethany looks really pretty in her wedding dress. The BM gowns look like slim fitting navy velvet off the shoulder dresses. Definitely not the usual fundie BM dress. But these fundies don’t dress like they used to. They all dress sexier than me nowadays 🤣 I look fundie compared to them.

  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bethany Chavez and her husband, Deont'e Hallums, went to Pensacola Christian College together: https://www.theknot.com/us/deont-e-hallums-and-bethany-chavez-sep-2021

 

Deont'e played basketball at PCC.  They got married at a predominantly African-American Baptist church in the DC suburbs.

You can watch their wedding on the church's Youtube channel: 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It seems like John's parents were at the wedding as well, so they had help. 

Allie and Lexie had different dresses. Allie's was the typical white flower girl dress and Lexi's was a mini bridesmaid dress. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20210927-161414.thumb.png.de9a49a8cb0fb2063084a52a27ed892f.png

I wonder why the drastically different dresses (the bridesmaids were wearing different dresses but all the same color).

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/25/2021 at 7:36 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It was a hot tub in a little boat! Sounds like Heaven to me!

Now I also want to go on a hot tub boat and I haven’t even seen her Instagram photos. 

ETA: I’ve now seen the photo of her on the hot tub boat AND I WANNA GO, TOO. It looks so pretty and relaxing… warm water, flowers, a gorgeous view. I’m jealous, guys, really jealous 😍

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, FluffySnowball said:

Now I also want to go on a hot tub boat and I haven’t even seen her Instagram photos. 

ETA: I’ve now seen the photo of her on the hot tub boat AND I WANNA GO, TOO. It looks so pretty and relaxing… warm water, flowers, a gorgeous view. I’m jealous, guys, really jealous 😍

Right? I would be so relaxed I would probably fall asleep. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

WTH- today’s story on IG. Their return flight was delayed by 5 hours so instead of getting in at 5PM, they didn’t land until 11PM. When they got home they needed to feed the kids dinner and bathe all 4? WHAT? You didn’t feed them during your 5 hour wait at the airport? And baths at midnight? Can’t blame that on Covid as your mask compliance with the girls is abysmal! Wash their hands and faces, change their clothes and put them in bed. No one but the baby needed to eat. Good Lord the lack of common sense is astounding.

  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SassyPants said:

WTH- today’s story on IG. Their return flight was delayed by 5 hours so instead of getting in at 5PM, they didn’t land until 11PM. When they got home they needed to feed the kids dinner and bathe all 4? WHAT? You didn’t feed them during your 5 hour wait at the airport? And baths at midnight? Can’t blame that on Covid as your mask compliance with the girls is abysmal! Wash their hands and faces, change their clothes and put them in bed. No one but the baby needed to eat. Good Lord the lack of common sense is astounding.

I know of a few moms who insist on daily baths. It’s baffling to me. Not only is it totally unnecessary but it’s bad for their skin and a huge waste of time.

  • Upvote 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I bathed my older son as a baby everyday but it was recommended by his pediatric dermatologist due to his eczema. But there’s this big whole thing with aquafor and lotion and all that. It was a huge hassle. I stopped after #2 was born. His skin was getting much easier to deal with anyway. If you bathe them everyday with harsh soap, hot water, and not hydrating their skin properly after the bath, they will have real skin issues. I can imagine alyssa using soap that’s harsh on their skin because she thinks it smells good. And I can imagine she might not lotion them with decent lotion. Again because of the smell. The moisturizer that’s best for little children’s skin has no scent. The perfumes can irritate. I passed my sensitive skin o to my kids and it sucks. 

  • Upvote 3
  • I Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mine bathed most nights, but not at midnight.  Just wouldn’t have happened. And we would definitely fed during the FIVE hour delay and at a more appropriate hour. We would not have fed or bathed them at Midnight- no way- 

  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe they were all keyed up and the bath helped calm them and put them into a bedtime routine? And if they are used to sleeping with clean bodies on clean sheets, it might be just easier to get them to sleep after a bath. 

I also can't imagine spending that much time in an airport/on a plane and not immediately wanting to shower. I can do a morning flight that's an hour and but almost anything longer and I have to shower. Have to. Planes and Airports are gross. 

  • Upvote 6
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SassyPants said:

WTH- today’s story on IG. Their return flight was delayed by 5 hours so instead of getting in at 5PM, they didn’t land until 11PM. When they got home they needed to feed the kids dinner and bathe all 4? WHAT? You didn’t feed them during your 5 hour wait at the airport? And baths at midnight? Can’t blame that on Covid as your mask compliance with the girls is abysmal! Wash their hands and faces, change their clothes and put them in bed. No one but the baby needed to eat. Good Lord the lack of common sense is astounding.

Is she very rigid or something? I could see, maybe, having a daily bath as a daily routine. But those kids were probably exhausted and ready to crash. Why bathe them? I'd be afraid of riling them up again, frankly. 

Surely she doesn't bathe Allie, at her age. Did she make her take a shower at midnight?

Those kids really dont' need a daily bath. They aren't like the Paine kids, playing with animals and in mud. Alyssa's kids sit on little plastic chairs and watch school, or they sit on their big sofa and watch TV, or they swim in their pool (which requires only a quick rinse with the hose to remove chlorine). They hardly get dirty.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

she put up a pic of John and the two littlest stating he "is the real MVP" because he looked after the two little ones all day 

Shit like that pisses me off! Umm that's what you do day in day out ummmm that's what is called parenting umm is he so distant a father that it takes yo being a MOH for him to step up Ummm I have to worship and praise my husband so much for menial and expected things (most lilkely).

Had she of written something along the lines of thankyou for making our day run so smoothly today it was lovely knowing that we can rely on each other to have each others back, We each had two and our teamwork made a great day. I don't know I am not eloquent, but fundie wives praising for shit that should be the norm is redundant. pointless rant over.

On 9/28/2021 at 6:32 AM, FluffySnowball said:

Now I also want to go on a hot tub boat and I haven’t even seen her Instagram photos. 

ETA: I’ve now seen the photo of her on the hot tub boat AND I WANNA GO, TOO. It looks so pretty and relaxing… warm water, flowers, a gorgeous view. I’m jealous, guys, really jealous 😍

where was that...

I want a hot tub boat???!!!!

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.