IGNORED

Bontragers/Bowers/Helferichs 10: Where In the World Is Allison Bon-Diego??

nelliebelle1197

Speaking of recent photos, anyone know who this girl is with Becky, Liz, and Rebecca? From that Spring 100 walking group . She's not one of the daughters-in-law, right?

Bontragers.png.f5588a8840b9ea2e3d9a787251b9b74e.png

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Aithuia said:

Speaking of recent photos, anyone know who this girl is with Becky, Liz, and Rebecca? From that Spring 100 walking group . She's not one of the daughters-in-law, right?

Bontragers.png.f5588a8840b9ea2e3d9a787251b9b74e.png

No she’s not. The hat is making it harder to place her. They do have some employees. Maybe she’s an employee/friend. Or maybe a cousin?

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No she’s not. The hat is making it harder to place her. They do have some employees. Maybe she’s an employee/friend. Or maybe a cousin?

Judging by her cosmetics, she certainly isn't one of the Mennonite cousins! : )

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Judging by her cosmetics, she certainly isn't one of the Mennonite cousins! : )

They seem to have cousins of all flavors. You would think that would make the Bonts more accepting. But I have a feeling they think they are better than the cousins that are more progressive. 

• Upvote 5

What's interesting too is that she's not the girl who they were walking with before in this year's Spring 100.

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh, maybe a cousin then. The caption just referred to the group as "the Bontrager ladies" and I was trying to figure out if another brother got married while I wasn't paying attention 😁

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aithuia said:

Oh, maybe a cousin then. The caption just referred to the group as "the Bontrager ladies" and I was trying to figure out if another brother got married while I wasn't paying attention 😁

I think Marlin’s family is from Iowa and Becky’s family is from New York. So it could be a Bontrager cousin. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Carver hanging out with the Duggar teens again. 

DB56A2D9-C48C-419E-A3F5-8BEED740588F.jpeg

Jim Bob and Michelle are idiots for letting this dangerous jerk. He was at the insurrection and doesn't seem to have much do other than hanging out with teens. My disgust is for the adults involved and not you or the kids.

• Upvote 6

9 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Jim Bob and Michelle are idiots for letting this dangerous jerk. He was at the insurrection and doesn't seem to have much do other than hanging out with teens. My disgust is for the adults involved and not you or the kids.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if they let Hannie be courted by him when she’s 18.

And I say that because I think JB may be more careful of the family his daughter marries into after Jill married into a less fundie family. The Bowers family is full on fundie. 

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 4
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Carver hanging out with the Duggar teens again. 

How old is Carver? I know the idea of Carver courting Hannie has been raised before and it's a horrible thought. Daddy Bowers is one of the scariest of the family patriarchs discussed on FJ as far as I'm concerned. I know the patriarchs are all horrible in their own way, but Bowers is up there with PP and Doug Wilson as far as being a genuinely unhinged fanatic goes. I hate to think of this Duggarling being sold to a Bowers son. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 6

5 minutes ago, Katzchen24 said:

How old is Carver? I know the idea of Carver courting Hannie has been raised before and it's a horrible thought. Daddy Bowers is one of the scariest of the family patriarchs discussed on FJ as far as I'm concerned. I know the patriarchs are all horrible in their own way, but Bowers is up there with PP and Doug Wilson as far as being a genuinely unhinged fanatic goes. I hate to think of this Duggarling being sold to a Bowers son. 

I think carver is about 20. I also think Curtis is scary. But what’s crazy is that he used to be kind of “fringe” back 10 years ago with his liberal agenda conspiracy stuff. Now he fits right in the fundie groups with his conspiracy minded crap. So many fundies have fallen for it. He’s no longer fringe. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sad 3
  • I Agree 3

I went down a rabbit hole of recent Bontrager tour stuff to see if either Josh/Cass or Carson/Lina showed up anywhere. No luck on that, but back in February at a concert in Texas, Marlin said that they had "ten grandchildren three and under, and three more on the way in the next couple months." So at least one other couple is (or was) expecting as of February, along with Mitch and Bryn who announced in January (unless Mitch and Bryn are having triplets).

I suspect that Carson and Lina are/were, given that she pinned a bunch of baby announcement photo ideas a few months back. But these people are always planning to be pregnant, so who knows.

• Upvote 7
  • Thank You 3

28 minutes ago, Aithuia said:

I went down a rabbit hole of recent Bontrager tour stuff to see if either Josh/Cass or Carson/Lina showed up anywhere. No luck on that, but back in February at a concert in Texas, Marlin said that they had "ten grandchildren three and under, and three more on the way in the next couple months." So at least one other couple is (or was) expecting as of February, along with Mitch and Bryn who announced in January (unless Mitch and Bryn are having triplets).

I suspect that Carson and Lina are/were, given that she pinned a bunch of baby announcement photo ideas a few months back. But these people are always planning to be pregnant, so who knows.

Carver posted a picture of his sister Lina around Mother’s Day and it wasn’t a full picture. But I didn’t see a hint of a bump so it’s possible she had already had a third. If Carson and Josh asked them not to mention their new babies on the blog, I think they would obey. 

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, Aithuia said:

I would probably go with two more couples expecting. No history of twins, and while it's possible it's not that common.

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

@JermajestyDuggar posted a post from the Young Ladies Retreat in the Duggar forum, since Johannah and Jennifer Duggar were there. Allison was there too! And Lauren Caldwell. 

Do we think that's Praise or her sister Susanna on the left?

6 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

@JermajestyDuggar posted a post from the Young Ladies Retreat in the Duggar forum, since Johannah and Jennifer Duggar were there. Allison was there too! And Lauren Caldwell. 

Do we think that's Praise or her sister Susanna on the left?

Of course Mrs. Allison Helferich was there! She had to regale the young maidens with her tales of the wonderfulness of married life; waiting for the Mr. Right; being married to your best friend; making the most of your Season of Singleness; etc etc etc.

Plus some shilling of essential oils, natch.

Praise is the Bontrager DIL that has yet to put an arrow in her quiver, correct? And they've been married over a year now?

• Upvote 10
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Haha 1

Yes, it looks like Praise, Allison, Susannah, Lauren, Jenny and Hannie were there. At the Manly mens camp, there were a lot of Bontragers and Bowerses. But no Carson/Lina or Cass/Josh. Yet another indicator that they’ve moved. 

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Of course Mrs. Allison Helferich was there! She had to regale the young maidens with her tales of the wonderfulness of married life; waiting for the Mr. Right; being married to your best friend; making the most of your Season of Singleness; etc etc etc.

Plus some shilling of essential oils, natch.

Praise is the Bontrager DIL that has yet to put an arrow in her quiver, correct? And they've been married over a year now?

Allison doesn't live near them. She has a young son that needs looking after and may need permission from her headship or his father to go. 

On 5/27/2022 at 12:50 PM, fundiefan said:

There is nothing more manly than a bunch of boys doing push ups on railroad tracks. 

although playing with an anaconda is a close-second.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 7
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

although playing with an anaconda is a close-second.

is that what the kids are calling it these days? "playing with my anaconda"?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 13

3 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

is that what the kids are calling it these days? "playing with my anaconda"?

When I was a teen, “spank your monkey” was popular because Beavis and Butthead said it. 

• Upvote 4

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic