IGNORED

Clean House With Kids

refugee

Hello, I’ve never started a topic before. I hope I get this right. I did a search on this person and found only one mention, but she might be under discussion under a different name. I follow several cleaning/organizing people on Instagram. (I don’t really like to do it, but I can dream, can’t I?) This one used to pop up on my feed occasionally, just organizing ideas, mostly, but then she posted about her energy, and I recognized the Plexus pitch. (Not naming the product, just “message me to know more”) Someone commented about being so tired with pregnancy, and someone else commented that Plexus wasn’t recommended for pregnant women, and she jumped on that comment and said OF COURSE Plexus was FINE for pregnant and nursing moms. 
So I started paying more attention. Passel of kids in a 3-bedroom house. Strong influencer vibes. Really pushing the Plexus hard lately, but it wasn’t on my radar before.

I was just wondering if she’s also a fundie?

00593B22-8FB3-4E8B-8CE2-A7E80C5B9496.png

Her Instagram post from an hour ago gives off strong Jilly vibes: big eyes, jerky, exaggerated motions, reminiscent of a cartoon character that just popped an upper.

• Upvote 3

@refugee I scanned through her IG. She is wearing a lot of foundation. Her make up is better than JRods but still very heavy. I know people that do that for skin conditions, I don't know why she is doing it. 

She looks like hipster evangelical with her clothing choices and wanting to show a shiny exterior on everything with perfect wardrobe on the children and very clean modern decor in the house. And then she photographs paint chips on the door frame to show she isn't perfect. She looks like she is trying to be perfect. She reminds me more of Mrs. Midwest but with more kids. I haven't read all her posts so not if she is on the same path as Mrs. Midwest as for political stuff. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1

On 8/20/2021 at 11:11 PM, AnnaSofia said:

Her whole vibe looks like a Dollar Tree version of Freckled Fox.

Absolutely!!!! OMG I laughed so so hard!

• Upvote 1

I might be way off on this but is she the fundie we used to talk about who had a couple of kids in quick succession and wrote a post about making her daughter into a sister mom because obviously they'd be having many more children. Her husband was a jail guard  and she had a miscarriage that was really hard on her. The last blog post of hers I saw they had a new house and she was on about the decor. I know this is pretty sketchy but her face very much reminds me of that blogger. 

Of course her house is clean. She appears to use Hobby Lobby or other craft store as the studio for family portraits; no messing up her house with things like pictures. 

Where does she live that she's had the dollar store fall decorations out since the first of August? 

The makeup - I wonder if her pipes get clogged with the daily drop of removed makeup? 

And, finally, I'm sorry, but if the best you can come up with when you have seven children is "clutter free home" - your priorities just might be off. 

Ohhhh - kay …. Remember what a nice old lady I am, because … I am gonna say … I really like her home decorating  aesthetic. 

The kids look well-fed, clean, spontaneous and the dad seems industrious enough. 

Her eye makeup is IMHO ridiculous, HOWEVER she has really strong facial features and I can see where she thinks she needs the 3 pounds of false eyelashes to counterbalance.  

I say that because if she asked my advice, I’d tell her she’s absolutely beautiful with about half the eye goo. 

I’m following this topic because I wanna know when / if she goes cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs on plexus or etc. And because that crazy minimalism intrigues me all over again !!! I might start heading back that way …

• Upvote 2