IGNORED

Seewalds 46: Arugula, Rhododendrom, Milkweed, Dandelion, Foxglove, Dogwood, Nasturtium, Rhubarb...

nelliebelle1197

On 1/24/2022 at 1:35 PM, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Hopefully those kids get a swing set or access to playground equipment.

It would be smart for Ben to put a playground behind the church. Attracting families to their church will bring in more people. And the Seewald kids could use the playground as much as they want. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

47 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It would be smart for Ben to put a playground behind the church. Attracting families to their church will bring in more people. And the Seewald kids could use the playground as much as they want. 

I doubt very much he has the authority to greenlight that not to mention the liability it would impose on the church who would have to pay additional insurance.

• Upvote 4

On 1/18/2022 at 12:43 AM, Mama Mia said:

Interestingly she has a video on her YouTube that’s a tribute to her dad. It was originally done a couple years ago, but had a new upload date of a week or so after the trial. I would love to know what she added or deleted!
Anyway, I didn’t watch the whole thing, but in the intro she talks about how she’s a lot like her dad as in being stubborn, saying things off the cuff that she later regrets, opinionated etc. She also says how she doesn’t always agree with her dad, does some things differently. But she relates to him because of similar personalities.

Huh. It’s almost as if personality WASN’T exclusively linked to a person’s “gender”.

How fundies don’t see these obvious contradictions is beyond me.

• Upvote 7

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recent Status Updates

• VooDooChild

VooDooChild

The colonoscopy prep drink is absolutely disgusting. 
      · 1 reply
    • SillyDillys

SillyDillys

Sooo. I turned down the new job, realized I've been scammed.

Also today I'm 26 and drunk right now. My amazing husband took me to Chicago to a rooftop bar and I'm so glad my mom is here to babysit and I pumped enough to last her a few days
      · 3 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

Yeah looking at you Twin Cities drivers...

· 0 replies
    • feministxtian

feministxtian

My former JW stepdaughter has just come out as pro-choice!!!
      · 1 reply
    • petrushka

petrushka

With the fall of Roe v. Wade, now would be a great time to start taxing religious institutions so we can increase funding for women's and children's health and education services.  Males 18-25 still have to register for Selective Service; how about adding a DNA database to that requirement to help track down impregnators and hold them responsible for their part?

· 0 replies
    • feministxtian

feministxtian

I am so angry over the SCOTUS decision. It seems like The Handmaid's Tale is being used as a guidebook. Fortunately, CO is a little more progressive (Lauren Bobert not withstanding). I'm just so pissed off that the fundies are trying to do this under the guise of "christianity". This is NOT Christianity, it is a shameless power grab. Those idiots forget all the NT stuff about "Get away from me I never knew you" and "even the elect will be deceived". 
      · 1 reply
    • Bluebirdbluebell

Bluebirdbluebell

Friendly reminder for the US:
      Delete your period-tracking apps.
      · 7 replies
    • Scrabblemaster

Scrabblemaster

Last year I asked here if anybody has some experience with Postcrossing. I registered last year and now I want to share with you that in the last 10 months I had so many good and interesting "conversations" with absolute strangers all over the world. When I write a card I try to tell something from my day or something that I and the other person have in common (based on their profile) and when the other person registers the card when they received it, they can write a short message. And so often they tell me something similar about their day or why they agree or disagree with me on the topic I wrote. I admit that I put many thoughts into which card, stickers and stamps I choose, and I must admit that I now have a huge postcard-sticker-stamp collection. It makes so much fun and the world seems to become closer together. It is a nice hobby that I personally like very much. 
      · 1 reply
    • 47of74

47of74

God I hope this does not come back in to fashion.

· 2 replies
    • 47of74

47of74

The absolute truth 

· 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.