IGNORED

Seewalds 46: Arugula, Rhododendrom, Milkweed, Dandelion, Foxglove, Dogwood, Nasturtium, Rhubarb...

nelliebelle1197

On 1/24/2022 at 1:35 PM, Father Son Holy Goat said:

Hopefully those kids get a swing set or access to playground equipment.

It would be smart for Ben to put a playground behind the church. Attracting families to their church will bring in more people. And the Seewald kids could use the playground as much as they want. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

47 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It would be smart for Ben to put a playground behind the church. Attracting families to their church will bring in more people. And the Seewald kids could use the playground as much as they want. 

I doubt very much he has the authority to greenlight that not to mention the liability it would impose on the church who would have to pay additional insurance.

• Upvote 4

On 1/18/2022 at 12:43 AM, Mama Mia said:

Interestingly she has a video on her YouTube that’s a tribute to her dad. It was originally done a couple years ago, but had a new upload date of a week or so after the trial. I would love to know what she added or deleted!
Anyway, I didn’t watch the whole thing, but in the intro she talks about how she’s a lot like her dad as in being stubborn, saying things off the cuff that she later regrets, opinionated etc. She also says how she doesn’t always agree with her dad, does some things differently. But she relates to him because of similar personalities.

Huh. It’s almost as if personality WASN’T exclusively linked to a person’s “gender”.

How fundies don’t see these obvious contradictions is beyond me.

• Upvote 7

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic