IGNORED

Upcoming Babies 21: Breeding Another Generation of Antivaxers & Conspiracy Theorists

Bethella

Does anyone remember the blog that was titled something like "as lilies..". The woman who wrote the blog got married ? last year (time flows together for me in the time of covid). Her sister was pregnant then and I assumed she'd be pregnant by now but I can't find her blog and I'm not sure if she's on the list as I forget her name. 

13 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Madyson? After her husband was caught on Ashley Madison? Poor choice. She thought the y would throw everyone off 🙄

WTF? Madyson? When I first read that name choice I laughed hysterically because of the irony.. now I feel really really sorry for this poor child.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

There was some speculation on Reddit that Anna might be trying to “reclaim” the name, but I don’t think she’s that clever.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2

41 minutes ago, smittykins said:

There was some speculation on Reddit that Anna might be trying to “reclaim” the name, but I don’t think she’s that clever.

I kind of suspect that it's just a popular name and she knows enough other Maddies that the website isn't her main association with the name. Or that the name isn't her main association with the scandal.

• Upvote 7

17 hours ago, browngrl said:

Does anyone remember the blog that was titled something like "as lilies..". The woman who wrote the blog got married ? last year (time flows together for me in the time of covid). 

I believe that was the Pelc family. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

I believe that was the Pelc family. 

The younger daughter, Leah, married a man who already had a child, and has had at least one child since. The older daughter, Sarah, who previously had a failed courtship, married Zechariah Munger last year. Their old blog (As Lilies Sewing) is private now. I would love some updates.

Did we know that Zechariah already had children of his own as well? It looks like they run the soap and candle business that Sarah previously shared with Leah (Niobrara Naturals). The About Us page mentions multiple kids

For several of our children who have allergies and reactions, the body butter is a necessary moisturizer working effectively to bring them relief...

Who we are . . . Zach and Sarah – valuing our family, our faith, country living on our homestead with our kiddos, and crafting with our hands.

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, SusanAtTheLastBattle said:

It looks like they run the soap and candle business that Sarah previously shared with Leah (Niobrara Naturals).

Well speak of the devil -- the facebook page for their soap business just posted a pregnancy announcement yesterday. Due in mid-December.

• Upvote 3
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Thank You 1

5 hours ago, SusanAtTheLastBattle said:

Did we know that Zechariah already had children of his own as well?

He had at least 3- 4 children (note I'm basing this on one photograph I saw on their engagement post so my memory might be faulty).

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, smittykins said:

On the DuggarFamilyBlog there are some commenters adamant that ‘Madyson’ is pronounced “Maid-son” and is the feminine version of Mason. It is not. 

Others are claiming, (again on the blog), that the name is fake because, apparently Josh and Anna had/have a dog named Lily. And why use Madison because of the cheating scandal etc., etc. 

Quite a few of the comments are expressing disbelief that they would use that particular ‘M’ name. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Wolf in Sheeples’ Clothing said:

On the DuggarFamilyBlog there are some commenters adamant that ‘Madyson’ is pronounced “Maid-son” and is the feminine version of Mason. It is not. 

Others are claiming, (again on the blog), that the name is fake because, apparently Josh and Anna had/have a dog named Lily. And why use Madison because of the cheating scandal etc., etc. 

Quite a few of the comments are expressing disbelief that they would use that particular ‘M’ name. 

How silly. Anna wouldn’t make a fake name post. Are they assuming she was hacked? There’s really a conspiracy theory surrounding this baby name? I swear people will literally turn anything on the internet into a conspiracy. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How silly. Anna wouldn’t make a fake name post. Are they assuming she was hacked? There’s really a conspiracy theory surrounding this baby name? I swear people will literally turn anything on the internet into a conspiracy. 

Some insist that it’s a ‘decoy’ name for… reasons. I have no idea.

• Rufus Bless 2
  • Haha 2

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic