IGNORED

Jinjer 57: The Seemingly Infinite Seminary Rolls On

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, BadMurphy said:

Lol like two/three hours after you wrote this he posted a pic (IG story)  of himself carrying the baby and holding Felicity’s hand. 🥸

Jeremy more than likely reads here. There's no way he could cope with not knowing what people are saying about him.. too self centered!

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 6

45 minutes ago, MaryOrMartha said:

Jeremy more than likely reads here. There's no way he could cope with not knowing what people are saying about him.. too self centered!

Hi Jeremy, ya pompous hypocritical arse. FYI no one gives a shit about your pens, books, golf, coffee, shoes, or your pontificating. Get a job bozo! 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 12
  • I Agree 4

7 hours ago, JuanitaBanana said:

In the latest Instagram post from their "hope we hold" account, Jeremy is quoting Mother Teresa... Didn't he hate Catholics? 

His parents are ex-Catholics and he has referred to Catholicism as a cult. 

Then again both the Duggars and the Rods have quoted Mother Theresa (How can they're be too many children? That is like saying there is too many flowers.) and they don't like her either. But Mother Theresa believed in having babies for/because Jesus so their world views align.

What did Jeremy quote Mother Theresa as saying?

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

12 hours ago, JuanitaBanana said:

In the latest Instagram post from their "hope we hold" account, Jeremy is quoting Mother Teresa... Didn't he hate Catholics? 

and recent stuff that has come to light doesn't really portray her in the saint like light that has been previous.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 5

4 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

His parents are ex-Catholics and he has referred to Catholicism as a cult. 

see previous posts.... fucking hypocrite...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, AussieKrissy said:

and recent stuff that has come to light doesn't really portray her in the saint like light that has been previous.

Well, it is not recent. It was known decades ago, but the media tried to portray an image of a saint. Mother Teresa wanted the poor to suffer. She was given free medecines that she refused to give to the extremely sick people living with her. Because suffering is good. Having too many children is a way to suffer, too (lack of food, physical pain or health issues for the mothers etc)

But when she became sick herself, she went to a Swiss hospital. 

She was a fundie and I get why people like Jeremy are ok with her.

• Upvote 20
  • Sad 4
  • I Agree 5
  • Thank You 2

24 minutes ago, Melissa1977 said:

Well, it is not recent. It was known decades ago, but the media tried to portray an image of a saint. Mother Teresa wanted the poor to suffer. She was given free medecines that she refused to give to the extremely sick people living with her. Because suffering is good. Having too many children is a way to suffer, too (lack of food, physical pain or health issues for the mothers etc)

But when she became sick herself, she went to a Swiss hospital. 

She was a fundie and I get why people like Jeremy are ok with her.

Thanks for that I didnt realise it was only new knowledge to me but it unsurprising that the media played only what they wanted at the time and with the internet these days people can get a more holistic view

Edited by AussieKrissy
new not knew
  • Upvote 4

Jinger is now promoting a travel app- 2 paid partnerships in a week. No matter how pompous Jeremy is, Jinger is the one bringing home the bacon in that family.

• Upvote 10

8 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Jinger is now promoting a travel app- 2 paid partnerships in a week. No matter how pompous Jeremy is, Jinger is the one bringing home the bacon in that family.

My favorite thing about that promo was when she said you can adjust your travel plans to get the best rates. Working folks usually can’t adjust their travel plans too much. You’d think the same would apply to grad students. I’m telling you, these folks exist in a vacuum that rarely penetrates the real world.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 3

I sure don't need a travel app - a trip to the grocery store is a big adventure in my life. Traveling doesn't appeal to me even if I could afford it.  A great deal of her audience probably can't afford to travel like they do.

• Upvote 7

On 9/27/2021 at 2:33 PM, Knight of Ni said:

When I am stressed I tend to eat less. At one point in college I got very thin. I did not starve myself but ate according to my hunger cues. It just so happens that my body responds to stress by absolutely killing my appetite. Maybe she's been stressed lately. 

Same here. I know "stress eating" is a thing, I think some of us "stress starve" instead (having no appetite and thinking about eating makes the stomach ache with anxiety).

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, SassyPants said:

My favorite thing about that promo was when she said you can adjust your travel plans to get the best rates. Working folks usually can’t adjust their travel plans too much. You’d think the same would apply to grad students. I’m telling you, these folks exist in a vacuum that rarely penetrates the real world.

It usually does. When I was doing my Master’s we had next to no downtime. Two weeks in the summer and a week around Christmas in the first year and by the second year and half, we had practicum hours to get in as well as classes. Add working full time so I could eat, pay the mortgage etc and travelling was no-go. Now, I can’t afford to travel, take time off work plus a little thing like a pandemic all mean no trips for me. How do these clowns (Jeremy, Jill Rod, etc) afford their lifestyle? Jinger has been exploited most of her life and deserves whatever brings her pleasure as an adult. 

• Upvote 5

18 hours ago, IsmeWeatherwax said:

No matter what Jer posts, I eyeroll. One day my eyes will stay that way lol

When I was a kid and would stick out my tongue or do solly faces, my mom would tease me that if a gust of wind would come, I'd be stuck like that. Advice: don't look at their Instagram posts outdoors. 😆

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

Holy shit I had to do a double take, I wondered if he had used some kind of face app or bloody hell there are two of him. ..9FDA2E7F-9410-497D-99FB-AEF617443C44.thumb.png.de4de0ce56a1d0179e0abea11978354f.png

• Haha 6

I have to wonder what the Vuolos think about the new LA county vaccine mandate - https://ktla.com/news/local-news/l-a-poised-to-enact-one-of-nations-strictest-covid-vaccine-mandates/

"The city’s ordinance expands on a countywide order that on Thursday will begin requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination at indoor bars, wineries, breweries, nightclubs, lounges and mega outdoor events.

There are exemptions to the city’s requirements: Those who self-attest to having a medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated can instead provide a negative coronavirus test taken during the 72 hours before entering an indoor space."

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

The mandate is city only. I guess no more Dodgers games for the Vuolos this season (should they win and advance tonight). 

I suspect the county will follow suit soon enough.

• Upvote 3

Jinger is now shilling a $600 robot vacuum cleaner. Jessa pops up in the comments to say she has one. As the Duggars made their USP about how the women are homemakers and the men are the providers, I guess Jinger is bucking the trend here.

One commenter notes they only do paid promotions, never do anything for their community and a humper replied they probably do that privately! Yeah, right.

• Upvote 13

7 hours ago, Cheetah said:

I have to wonder what the Vuolos think about the new LA county vaccine mandate - https://ktla.com/news/local-news/l-a-poised-to-enact-one-of-nations-strictest-covid-vaccine-mandates/

"The city’s ordinance expands on a countywide order that on Thursday will begin requiring proof of COVID-19 vaccination at indoor bars, wineries, breweries, nightclubs, lounges and mega outdoor events.

There are exemptions to the city’s requirements: Those who self-attest to having a medical or religious reason for not getting vaccinated can instead provide a negative coronavirus test taken during the 72 hours before entering an indoor space."

Do we know for sure they are anti-vaccin?

I have not seen any Duggar posting anything against the vaccin. It would not surprise me if most of them got vaccinated because it is easier with all the travelling.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

Do we know for sure they are anti-vaccin?

I have not seen any Duggar posting anything against the vaccin. It would not surprise me if most of them got vaccinated because it is easier with all the travelling.

I agree. I could see some getting vaccinated, maybe -- hopefully.

Are they anti vaccine with any other vaccines? I've searched a little but have not found much besides speculation of delayed vaccine schedules for Josie in particular.

1 hour ago, MaryOrMartha said:

I agree. I could see some getting vaccinated, maybe -- hopefully.

Are they anti vaccine with any other vaccines? I've searched a little but have not found much besides speculation of delayed vaccine schedules for Josie in particular.

I don't think they are. I recall some of the younger kids got them during the show. I am not sure if the older kids got them as well but as far as I know they are not against them.

Being anti-vacc does not mean everyone is completely against all form of vaccines. Some “just” skip measles. And it seems many people sadly distrust the COVID vaccines even if they trust all the others. I get some of the fear around it, but there have always been times where the world needed a leap of faith. And I think this is definitely one of those instances, even we don’t know how it plays out in ten years time.

Edited by just_ordinary
  • Upvote 2
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • I Agree 2

6 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

Being anti-vacc does not mean everyone is completely against all form of vaccines. Some “just” skip measles. And it seems many people sadly distrust the COVID vaccines even if they trust all the others. I get some of the fear around it, but there have always been times where the world needed a leap of faith. And I think this is definitely one of those instances, even we don’t know how it plays out in ten years time.

this has just baffled me. Around here (SW Ontario Canada) - we are not allowed to eat in restaurants or take our kids to the hockey rink unless we are vax'd. My son is 8 and scheduled to start hockey in January with his bestie. His besties mom keeps going on about how the town will not let her in the building unless she's vax'd and she isn't "putting that poison in her body" and it's a human rights violation. 
But - your kid has a list of vaccines they need to have before attending school and you did those? So... why not THIS one? (she also won't let her 17 year old get the HPV one) And how is not getting to play hockey at the age of 8 some kind of human rights violation? Like we really need to check ourselves on that one. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 5

I don’t post in this forum much, but here’s another entry in the how does Jinjer pay for this lifestyle of theirs? Jeremy was at the Dodgers game last night, it appears in a box seat. He put pics on his Instagram.  It’s postseason, those tickets are $$$$$$.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic