IGNORED

Jinjer 57: The Seemingly Infinite Seminary Rolls On

Coconut Flan

I don't think there's anything wrong with only coming back to Duggarland for weddings considering they live across the country. The Duggars have a crap ton of weddings so that is a decent amount of times to see family considering the distance. Plus JB and Michelle have flown out to LA to see them. 

• Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently Jinger has gone full Nike with a slinky bridesmaid dress. 

Photos are on the Duggarssnark Reddit. 

I believe the photo below is from Jerm’s public IG

59BBF63A-8B81-4FD0-8FE8-6FE19BE51379.thumb.jpeg.b7f37de614eff820db0376c1702b402a.jpeg

Edited by Jinder Roles
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 4

On 1/18/2022 at 8:59 PM, fluffernutter said:

Jinger's piano teacher growing up died, looked like she was a friend of the family.

Jinger’s mention of laundry makes me wonder if she’s the lady from church that came to help Michelle with the laundry each week when she had her breakdown. If so, that woman is a saint. Helping that family when it was obvious they were falling apart. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jinger’s mention of laundry makes me wonder if she’s the lady from church that came to help Michelle with the laundry each week when she had her breakdown. If so, that woman is a saint. Helping that family when it was obvious they were falling apart. 

That would be “Grandma” Bennett. Yes, she did their laundry for years, and also taught the kids music. On an early episode of Counting On, Jill and Jessa were both supposedly thinking about buying larger houses, and they visited her empty house. I think Jim Bob had bought it and was willing to pass it on. The house hadn’t been maintained well and it was an eccentric 1970s house with a weird indoor pool. The girls were not nice about it. Very rude considering everything Mrs. Bennett had done for them.

• Upvote 12
  • Sad 4
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

That would be “Grandma” Bennett. Yes, she did their laundry for years, and also taught the kids music. On an early episode of Counting On, Jill and Jessa were both supposedly thinking about buying larger houses, and they visited her empty house. I think Jim Bob had bought it and was willing to pass it on. The house hadn’t been maintained well and it was an eccentric 1970s house with a weird indoor pool. The girls were not nice about it. Very rude considering everything Mrs. Bennett had done for them.

Oh I would have loved a 1970s eclectic style with an indoor pool! It sounds like it had a lot of character. I love houses like that. I hate boring bland houses that look exactly like every other house in the neighborhood!

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

That's complicated. It's good to help people, but this is also a form of enabling. It taught Michelle and Jim Bob that they could keep having kids and people would take time out of their own lives to help them.

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

32 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

That's complicated. It's good to help people, but this is also a form of enabling. It taught Michelle and Jim Bob that they could keep having kids and people would take time out of their own lives to help them.

See the thing is, the kids suffer the most. So even though I would feel like I might be enabling, helping the children would be my first priority. So if I was friends with someone like Jill Rod (I would never btw), I would definitely do things that could help the kids. Sort of like the guy who has a shop next to the Nogs’ grooming shop. He always seems to get the kids gifts and things on their birthdays and just gives them gifts sometimes just because. People sometimes argue that food stamps are enabling to some people not to get a job. I do find that kind of thinking offensive mostly because 1) our minimum wage is too low and 2) food stamps help the children to eat. I will always be ok with things that help children even if it enables their parents. I am positive my opinion on JB and Michelle slowing down the baby train would have zero affect on them. JB’s own dad’s opinion has no affect on him slowing down. If no one helped Michelle during her breakdown, would they have stopped the baby train? No way. So I would still help because I need to help the kids. 

• Upvote 26
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 3

Jana, Michelle and 2 howlers on their way to California- they don’t mention visiting Jinger but presumably are? If so they clearly don’t see Michelle as part of the problem.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Idlewild said:

Jana, Michelle and 2 howlers on their way to California- they don’t mention visiting Jinger but presumably are? If so they clearly don’t see Michelle as part of the problem.

It’s on James’ stories now.  They are visiting Jinger.  A commenter said something about her being pregnant, but not sure where they’re getting that from.  Was there news I missed?  

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, SimplyMe said:

It’s on James’ stories now.  They are visiting Jinger.  A commenter said something about her being pregnant, but not sure where they’re getting that from.  Was there news I missed?  

No news from them. Latest pics of her below:

Spoiler

56FFC00D-F5E6-44AE-9186-4CE2E836E8DC.thumb.jpeg.cd874e506e6816a56f0ca66385f1c5b4.jpeg

Spoiler

973FF4FA-50BD-43B4-BB73-2282F03E2A6B.thumb.png.8edddd269b6dd8025353d6f277fd9764.png

Spoiler

Edited by justmy2cents
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

I’m guessing it’s just a run of the mill visit since they know Jinger won’t be visiting them anytime soon. She hardly ever goes to AR.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

No news from them. Latest pics of her below:

Hide contents

56FFC00D-F5E6-44AE-9186-4CE2E836E8DC.thumb.jpeg.cd874e506e6816a56f0ca66385f1c5b4.jpeg

Hide contents

973FF4FA-50BD-43B4-BB73-2282F03E2A6B.thumb.png.8edddd269b6dd8025353d6f277fd9764.png

Reveal hidden contents

Hum, not that you can tell by photos, but she doesn’t *look* pregnant.  Maybe the commenter is just assuming since, well, she’s a Duggar and that’s pretty much what they do.  

32 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

Who are the bride and groom in relation to Jeremy and Jinger? Friends from church? 

She seems to be in a friend group with the bride. You can often see Jinger with the bride and two other women on her IG. No idea about the groom 

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, SimplyMe said:

Hum, not that you can tell by photos, but she doesn’t *look* pregnant.  Maybe the commenter is just assuming since, well, she’s a Duggar and that’s pretty much what they do.  

4ee8696f345078a9f685e7c790f9533f.jpg.2ba3daf39d23350ab1a8c72225efe7c2.jpg

This is what she looked like when she announced to her family that she was pregnant with Felicity, just to play the devil's advocate.

(I personally don't think she's pregnant, for the record.)

10 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

Ok sorry but this is hilarious, Jinger is literally wearing Nike slippers😂😂

14082684-C8DB-442A-B62D-F5270E0857E6.thumb.jpeg.98f1dafaf4a748960c13370543c9cfb4.jpeg

Isn't this a defrauding photo?

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

The Vuolos’ life reminds me of a couple of 15 YOs who are dating for the first time. They have lots of friends, go on copious numbers of dates,  go out for fancy ice cream, play card games, scribe Text I love you notes, and go on walks while holding hands. During the week they go to a few classes and probably socialize a bit over coffee. Some other entity does all the heavy lifting, ( and in this case childcare)including paying for it all. Yep, they are living the free and easy lives of young teens-

Leave and cleave, not. It’s more like scheme and grift!

• Upvote 10

30 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

The Vuolos’ life reminds me of a couple of 15 YOs who are dating for the first time. They have lots of friends, go on copious numbers of dates,  go out for fancy ice cream, play card games, scribe Text I love you notes, and go on walks while holding hands. During the week they go to a few classes and probably socialize a bit over coffee. Some other entity does all the heavy lifting, ( and in this case childcare)including paying for it all. Yep, they are living the free and easy lives of young teens-

Leave and cleave, not. It’s more like scheme and grift!

Too bad they have 2 little ones at home. If they weren’t fundie, they would’ve waited 5 years before having their first. They obviously want to spend all their time having fun like they are childless and in their 20s. Let’s hope they stop at 3 kids. They definitely shouldn’t have a large family. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2

9 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Too bad they have 2 little ones at home. If they weren’t fundie, they would e waited a goin 5 years before having their first. They obviously want to spend all their time having fun like they are childless and in their 20s. Let’s hope they stop at 3 kids. They definitely shouldn’t have a large family. 

I don’t see them having more than 4 kids, and if the third is a son, he would likely be the last one. Like someone mentioned above, I can not imagine JV driving a mini van or living a Duggar style life.

d

• Upvote 10

15 hours ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

Who are the bride and groom in relation to Jeremy and Jinger? Friends from church? 

Yes. They are affiliated with Grace Church. 

• Thank You 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic