IGNORED

Blast from the Past ... Chelsea Pomeroy

danvillebelle

2 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Thank you! This one seems to be an old one, though, the last post is from 2014. Or am I missing something?

That is her old one, chelseapomeroy. Her current one is chelsea_pomeroy with the underscore between her names.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, DottyC said:

That is her old one, chelseapomeroy. Her current one is chelsea_pomeroy with the underscore between her names.

For some incredibly petty reason, I love that her original account has exactly 666 posts. 

• Haha 11
  • Love 3

On 3/4/2022 at 12:33 PM, usmcmom said:

That little boy’s clothes…I just can’t. 

I actually like them! And he's not old enough to mind, lol. 

On 3/5/2022 at 4:34 PM, DottyC said:

Huh. Then I can’t find it. Is it not public anymore? Has she blocked me? But I certainly never interacted with her. Strange.

6 hours ago, GreenBeans said:

Huh. Then I can’t find it. Is it not public anymore? Has she blocked me? But I certainly never interacted with her. Strange.

Very strange, it is still public but even if it were private again it would still show up in a search.

There’s a video there of them playing on the beach and that little boy is being a normal toddler with sand between his toes splashing in the water… with a monogrammed bonnet.

• Upvote 1
  • Rufus Bless 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Smee said:

There’s a video there of them playing on the beach and that little boy is being a normal toddler with sand between his toes splashing in the water… with a monogrammed bonnet.

He looks adorable - apart from the ridiculous bonnet of course.

• Upvote 1

The thing is the kids are gorgeous to begin with. George’s natural curls are adorable. The middle girls are cute. And the outfits and overdone hair literally take away from their natural beauty, especially when you think about the physical pain such an outfit probably causes for the kid. It’s not fun to run around in patent leather shoes and bows the size of your head. 

• Upvote 4

On 3/9/2022 at 4:26 PM, anachronistic said:

The thing is the kids are gorgeous to begin with. George’s natural curls are adorable. The middle girls are cute. And the outfits and overdone hair literally take away from their natural beauty, especially when you think about the physical pain such an outfit probably causes for the kid. It’s not fun to run around in patent leather shoes and bows the size of your head. 

Yes, this ^ George is a little cutie and looks so adorable when his curls are on show. The bonnets completely spoil the whole look plus he is too old to be wearing such things now anyway.

The latest lot of photos look nice, the dresses are lovely but their hair looks scraped back again which must be so painful.

Edited by DottyC
Typo
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2021 at 9:30 PM, anachronistic said:

Nicole Randle is the sister. Her Instagram was just as nuts but is private now. You can see her kids in some pics at her resale site, which looks like it hasn’t been updated in years. https://www.instagram.com/closetofthe_quints/?hl=en

That picture on her sister’s account with her eldest in an overcoat with a Holocaust era Star of David, NOT OKAY

• WTF 3
  • I Agree 1

14 hours ago, Father Son Holy Goat said:

That picture on her sister’s account with her eldest in an overcoat with a Holocaust era Star of David, NOT OKAY

I don't know. To me (the way she is holding the book) it looks like a school project where she dressed up as Anne Frank. 

Yes, it was dress as a person from a book day and she chose Anne Frank. I probably would have steered my child to a different person and had her do a book report on Anne instead. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 1

• 2 weeks later...

"For those that might be worried about George playing dollhouse, he’s all boy through & through. A couple nights ago the only way he would sleep is in my arm holding a full-size football 🏈😩 I would wait for him to fall asleep, go to ease it out of his arms and he would jerk awake saying “my football, my football”

Oof.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 16

13 minutes ago, AmericanRose said:

For those that might be worried about George playing dollhouse, he’s all boy through & through

Wow. Of all the things to be worried about for a child, playing with doll houses certainly wouldn’t have made my list. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 12

If she is worried about toddler showing manliness (is this possible???), she should try other kind of clothes on him.

The kid is allowed to play with dolls, which is great, but I have zero doubts that dolls will be banned soon.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

"For those that might be worried about George playing dollhouse, he’s all boy through & through. A couple nights ago the only way he would sleep is in my arm holding a full-size football 🏈😩 I would wait for him to fall asleep, go to ease it out of his arms and he would jerk awake saying “my football, my football”

Oof.

Thank goodness, I didn’t know how I was going to sleep tonight without worrying about a toddler’s masculinity. 

How are you accessing her Instagram, it won’t pull up the account when I search.

Edited by Father Son Holy Goat
  • Upvote 5
  • Love 1

So she’s got an already spoiled toddler in some sort of pageant? Well, that’s one outlet for her cosplay. But it sounds like a recipe for disaster, as well as for sibling jealousy.

And she’s worried about a two-year-old’s masculinity when she dresses him in overly precious rompers and bonnets? Somehow I don’t think gendering toys at that age will make any difference. 

I’m curious what happens to the clothes as he grows older. Will she stick him in sailor suits and shorts ensembles straight out of 1910? Will he be allowed to wear jeans (gasp!) while his sisters are still trussed up in fussy frocks? Will he rebel at being treated as Mommy’s dress-up toy? So many questions. 

• Upvote 7

My older son liked to sleep with trucks. One afternoon I lifted a big metal truck (those sharp edges on his delicate infant skin!) out of the arms of my presumably sleeping baby only to have him jump up and grab the truck back. Understand he didn’t really play with the trucks before falling asleep—he wanted to snuggle up to them to snooze. He ignored his stuffed animals. 
 I guess Chelsea would have found this reassuring. 

Edited by Bastet
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 3

So there is some sort of Passion play going on? And the kids are in it. And their costumes look so much more comfortable than what they are usually made to wear. I would’ve loved something like that as a kid, and they are used to performing and don’t seem shy so they probably like it, too. (Even though the animals are probably having a terrible time because they’ve presumably come from living on a farm to being held by 6 year olds. Baby animals are wonderful.)

I think George won’t be seen in pants until he’s 10 or 12, like the Windsors. He’ll be in shorts and knee socks and if the curls flatten out as he gets older, like lots of kids curls do, she will go at him with a curling iron. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 12:14 PM, anachronistic said:

I think George won’t be seen in pants until he’s 10 or 12, like the Windsors. He’ll be in shorts and knee socks and if the curls flatten out as he gets older, like lots of kids curls do, she will go at him with a curling iron. 

Don't they live in the south? Probably not too many days where pants are really needed. 

I am anxiously awaiting this years Easter dresses... which is funny because today I patted myself on the back because I got my daughter to wear jeans instead of sweatpants. 

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic