IGNORED

Duggars by the Dozen 42: Managing without TLC

Coconut Flan

36 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

Hilary Spivey had better take some more interesting photos of family camp.

This one of a washing machine doesn't quite do it.

20211008_212929.jpg

I thought nothing could beat Jill R’s pointless videos of a brick path and flowing water, but this does it! 

• Haha 6

A Neely daughter once waxed lyrical about seeing the beauty God made in the pink fluff she collected from the tumble dryer.

FJ is honestly more entertaining than watching tv

20211009_111928.jpg

Edited by Sops2
Changed to better photo
  • Upvote 4
  • Rufus Bless 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 17

4 hours ago, Sops2 said:

A Neely daughter once waxed lyrical about seeing the beauty God made in the pink fluff she collected from the tumble dryer.

FJ is honestly more entertaining than watching tv

20211009_111928.jpg

That's very Course in Miracles, seeing beauty in the everyday. Lint also makes great fire starters for boy scouts. Of course, fundie don't allow their kids to become scouts.

• Upvote 3

Speaking of family camps, Carver Bowers posted a photo dump from the recent Bontrager Family Camp.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUy-f_gslFA/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUzB7leLGfm/

The final pic in the second post is very clearly edited to hide someone next to Jeremiah, I'm guessing it's Hannah Wissmann. And at the risk of sounding presumptuous, I really don't like how often Carver and Johannah are seen sitting next to each other. The Bowers are a whole different kind of crazy and while a 4 year age gap doesn't normally bother me, at their ages and considering how long they've known each other, it's a bit...

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

That was Hannah in the picture.  Someone posted it on Duggar Snark a few weeks ago.  She has on a red top and black skirt.  They said he posted it then quickly deleted it

• I Agree 2

1 hour ago, LanaBanana said:

Speaking of family camps, Carver Bowers posted a photo dump from the recent Bontrager Family Camp.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUy-f_gslFA/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUzB7leLGfm/

The final pic in the second post is very clearly edited to hide someone next to Jeremiah, I'm guessing it's Hannah Wissmann. And at the risk of sounding presumptuous, I really don't like how often Carver and Johannah are seen sitting next to each other. The Bowers are a whole different kind of crazy and while a 4 year age gap doesn't normally bother me, at their ages and considering how long they've known each other, it's a bit...

The photo of Jer and Hannah are just a couple of pages back in this thread. Someone called it a couple-pose and it really was. Also that is one of the worst photoshop jobs I’ve ever seen. They could at least try! 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

As if photoshopping it doesn’t make it even more obvious that you are hiding a secret relationship. The pic is out there in the mix. He either should have left it down. Yeah still obvious. But putting it back up edited????  Double obvious….. what he should have done is either not posted it at all or blur them both out before posting it. We could speculate but never confirm…. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Sops2 said:

And where is Jason headed do you think?

20211011_204120.jpg

I'm assuming 1 Academy is 1 Academy Blvd which is Big Sandy.  Not sure on Spivey's? But it appears that coffee shop is in White Oak, Texas

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Nashville92 said:

I'm assuming 1 Academy is 1 Academy Blvd which is Big Sandy.  Not sure on Spivey's? But it appears that coffee shop is in White Oak, Texas

I'm guessing he went to the Spiveys' on the way to Big Sandy. ALERT Family Camp is this week in Big Sandy, and the Spiveys are only a few hours from there, so he probably drove to Ft. Worth to see Justin/the Spiveys for a few days first. He's driving on the main road from Big Sandy to the closest big town, so he's probably just passing through White Oak to get stuff from Walmart in Longview or something non-exciting like that. 

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Sops2 said:

And where is Jason headed do you think?

20211011_204120.jpg

Taco Bell?

• Haha 5

On 10/8/2021 at 2:34 PM, Sops2 said:

Hilary Spivey had better take some more interesting photos of family camp.

This one of a washing machine doesn't quite do it.

20211008_212929.jpg

It's her way of bragging that their RV has a washer/dryer. She's posted pictures of it before.

Edited by indianabones
  • Thank You 7

On 10/11/2021 at 3:20 PM, indianabones said:

It's her way of bragging that their RV has a washer/dryer. She's posted pictures of it before.

Okay, that is admittedly pretty fancy, I mean credit where credit is due. And the idea of being able to drive and do laundry simultaneously...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

One of these days someone is going to slip up on social media with a photo confirming they actually listen to secular music.    And we are all here for it. 

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 5

14 hours ago, HeartsAFundie said:

One of these days someone is going to slip up on social media with a photo confirming they actually listen to secular music.    And we are all here for it. 

The Bates already link secular music in their instagram stories all the time. And I swear Joy Dugger-Forsythe has done it too.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

They’ve let things slip over the years. Joy made it clear they did watch TV as kids. All the ‘limit access to screen time’ and them playing Christian card games has given way to smart phones and apple watches.

Jeremy at one time claimed he didn’t have any social media apps on his phone and used Jinger’s- I think we can safely discount that one!

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, CanadianMamam said:

So Jer and Hannah Wissman are officially dating. 

Screenshot_20211027-115405.png

We need a Jer/Hannah thread now, I guess (I didn't see one but was looking fairly quickly after I saw this news on reddit).  Still wondering if Jana/Steven are a thing or if they broke it off.  

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Cheetah said:

We need a Jer/Hannah thread now, I guess (I didn't see one but was looking fairly quickly after I saw this news on reddit).  Still wondering if Jana/Steven are a thing or if they broke it off.  

I honestly can't decide what I think. I think it could go either way. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

Finally! It was getting so annoying. Pictures of them together would be posted on Instagram and then taken down 10 minutes later. It was getting ridiculous. 

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic