Jump to content
IGNORED

(Possible Child Sexual Abuse Content) Josh and Anna 34: Plea Deal in the Making?


Coconut Flan

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Antimony said:

I also see a smirk in some frames but in others, it seems like she's smelling a really bad smell but trying to pretend she isn't. 

They should have been wearing masks-both for Covid and to hide the expressions on their faces. No expression those two could make would look good at this point.

  • Upvote 16
  • I Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m so grossed out seeing them together. I’ve read through the last few pages and I disagree that she thinks he’s innocent. I think she thinks he’s been tempted and this is a spiritual warfare for him and for them, and it’s her job to stand by him no matter what. She knows he’s guilty but that he’s entitled to have everything proven in court so that’s what they’re doing. He’s too much of a narcissist to enter a plea deal, he thinks jurors will think there’s not enough legal proof and he’ll get away with it and have more chances. 

To me her going to court with him just highlights how cultish they are. It makes things look worse for them imo, even regardless of their expressions.

They are clearly attempting this appearance outside the courthouse for PR reasons but it’s not effective. They should have just had him go alone, made him wear a lower-key tie,  and made him wear a mask when he left to cover his face. He looks extra arrogant, she looks strained, annoyed, fake, uncomfortable…..

In the courtroom I doubt her presence had any impact on the judge on the motions hearing but I have no doubt that his attorneys were trying to portray him with his wife there in a certain light anyway. 

 

Edited by coffeebean7
  • Upvote 23
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I'd think most people coming out of a courtroom would be happy to have masks on, be glad to keep them on, and would rush on into the car ASAP. I assume they are doing the "look at us we have nothing to hide" act but still - I'm surprised their lawyers didn't encourage them to keep masks on and mouths shut. 

masks go against their covid conspiracy theory shit have we really seen any of them other than jill be super adherent to masks? other than jana's sewing them for TLC.

 

Edit to add I agree it would have been so much better if they were in masks to hide their expressions 

Edited by AussieKrissy
  • Upvote 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Not that josh's mom said:

I thought it was just my opinion, but that dress is not the most attractive on her. It isn't easy to look stunning this late in pregnancy, bit some color or pattern might have helped her look not so washed out. We have seen her look better late in prenancies.

I’m pretty sure the baby pink was a deliberate color choice to make her look innocent, girlish, and feminine. Clothing choices influence juries, etc. all the time and while there may not be a jury now, she’s walking out of a hearing on tv that the potential jury pool is watching. 

  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, theotherelise said:

If the lawyers suggested they smile when leaving, that was a bad choice. Even if you're maintaining your innocence, smiling in the face of such serious charges just looks flippant. 

This local news clip was from before the appearance was over, but you can see them inside interacting: 
https://www.4029tv.com/article/josh-duggar-in-court-for-hearing/37761044

It really seems like they're going to go to trial. Just feeling incredible sad for the Ms today. I want freedom and safety and choice for them. 

Thanks for the link to the video of them walking out of court, Anna did reach for Josh’s hand & they held hands for a few moments. I assume they’ll be wearing masks in court during the trial, which will likely hide their resting smirk faces.

I don’t know if Anna believes Josh’s some other dude did it defense, some version of Biden heads a conspiracy to frame Josh, or if she accepts that he did what he’s charged with, but I predict she’ll stay with him and even if she thinks he did what he’s charged with she doesn’t want him to be convicted.

Their peculiar version of Christianity seems to view all sins as equal, remember when one of Josh’s sisters opined that sexual abuse of your sisters was a very common occurrence, so while most of us naturally think some ‘sins’ are worse than others, Anna doesn’t think that way.

Remember that when the Duggar parents dealt with Josh’s abuse of his sisters they focused on Josh, w/ no concern about the the victims except to make sure they ‘forgave’ Josh - Anna won’t see a need to protect her children because their father is the victim here, either falsely accused, of a conspiracy, or from Satan’s attack.

Anna has by now danced the Josh sins, repents, prays harder, she forgives dance enough times that she knows the steps & her role in the dysfunctional charade. She dances the dance and gets to be a long suffering martyr plus she gets to keep having babies. She does not want him going to prison because that ends her baby train & because she likely thinks prayer & maybe Jesus jail are all that he needs.

I hope my cynical take on it is wrong & that if Josh goes to prison leaving Anna alone to cope with a newborn & the older kids she will reconsider her choices, life so far, likely future, and then seek better for herself and her children - but I’m not hopeful. 

 

Edited by sndral
  • Upvote 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

When Josh goes to prison Anna will be the martyred loyal wife that she’s seemingly enjoyed being for the last 6 years or so and JB & M will spin it that they won’t let their grandkids suffer so they take care of them. None of them will mention the elephant (criminal) in the room- the son whose appalling behaviour they have enabled and ignored for so many years.

  • Upvote 15
  • I Agree 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, hauntedoklahoma said:

I’m pretty sure the baby pink was a deliberate color choice to make her look innocent, girlish, and feminine. Clothing choices influence juries, etc. all the time and while there may not be a jury now, she’s walking out of a hearing on tv that the potential jury pool is watching. 

This could potentially backfire for him, seeing as he has a predilection for innocent and girly. I've made myself vomit typing this.

  • Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, hauntedoklahoma said:

I’m pretty sure the baby pink was a deliberate color choice to make her look innocent, girlish, and feminine. Clothing choices influence juries, etc. all the time and while there may not be a jury now, she’s walking out of a hearing on tv that the potential jury pool is watching. 

If so, it was a bad choice.  She did not look innocent and girlish.  And Josh needed to shave and wear a different tie.

I really don’t know what makes them tick, but I didn’t get the impression they had given much thought to their clothes for this hearing.   Maybe I just don’t appreciate their clothing sense. 😉

  • Upvote 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Piggybacking of that thought, but if she *doesn't* believe he's innocent, and is standing beside him anyway, are we sure that it's just because she thinks Jesus wants her to? She alluded to wanting to leave after the AM scandal. 

I don't know if it was ever proved or not, but didn't Joe Kennedy offer Jackie $$$ to NOT divorce JFK before he ran for president? I sense that Dim Bulb might have made some similar offer to Anna. With them being out west during this time, I think they know the goose is cooked. Smug is going down, and they're trying to make sure the entire brand doesn't go down with them.

I think Anna has something coming for her and the kids once they send her sack of slop husband up the river. I would go so far as to speculate they might let her "spiritually" divorce him, and she and the kids will be supported.

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, hauntedoklahoma said:

I’m pretty sure the baby pink was a deliberate color choice to make her look innocent, girlish, and feminine. Clothing choices influence juries, etc. all the time and while there may not be a jury now, she’s walking out of a hearing on tv that the potential jury pool is watching. 

My thoughts precisely. Maybe his lawyers also wanted to hint that Anna is so soft and girlish but Josh hasn’t hurt her and she’s happily pregnant and by his side. Makes me almost physically sick to even think about. 

25 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

Piggybacking of that thought, but if she *doesn't* believe he's innocent, and is standing beside him anyway, are we sure that it's just because she thinks Jesus wants her to? She alluded to wanting to leave after the AM scandal. 

I don't know if it was ever proved or not, but didn't Joe Kennedy offer Jackie $$$ to NOT divorce JFK before he ran for president? I sense that Dim Bulb might have made some similar offer to Anna. With them being out west during this time, I think they know the goose is cooked. Smug is going down, and they're trying to make sure the entire brand doesn't go down with them.

I think Anna has something coming for her and the kids once they send her sack of slop husband up the river. I would go so far as to speculate they might let her "spiritually" divorce him, and she and the kids will be supported.

Good point, though I assume it’s something more tangible, like moving out of the windowless warehouse and into the mansion Jill and Derick used to live in or even being allowed to take over the TTH (with JB and Michelle remaining there, though). 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Honestly if you watch the video, here’s my take on Anna. She runs after him to catch up with him and grabs his hand. His attorneys definitely told her to hold his hand for the cameras. She’s no fool, she didn’t sign up to be a single mom for 10-25 years. Granted if she wasn’t raised in a cult maybe she’d realize that her children are likely to be less damaged by their creep of a father being kept away from them in prison.

She grimaces for the cameras. To me, he looks pissed but tries to read as smug. He has never had a real consequence in his life so this is a rude awakening. Toward the end of the video when they are walking past the cameras she tosses his hand away and walks ahead of him. 
 

I think the idea that she is going to be a single mom to 7 kids may be gelling for Anna. And based on the fact that reports have come out to the effect that she may not be on the best terms with her in laws I think she’s probably wondering what she’ll do without meal ticket/ sperm donor.

 

  • Upvote 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CaraMia886 said:

I think the idea that she is going to be a single mom to 7 kids may be gelling for Anna. And based on the fact that reports have come out to the effect that she may not be on the best terms with her in laws I think she’s probably wondering what she’ll do without meal ticket/ sperm donor.

If she's smart (and JB hasn't made her sign an NDA), she'll take the kids, start a gofundme, begin writing a tell-all book and start making TV appearances. Best for the kids? Probably not. But that would be the quickest way for her to make a good amount of money as quickly as possible if she decides to ditch Josh and the Duggars.

I would be very surprised if People or some other magazine isn't already lined up to pay her for an in-depth interview to publish as soon as the verdict comes in. They'll do an issue with "Duggar scandal! Josh guilty!" (hopefully) and the next one will have Anna and an interview about how she's coping with a teaser on the cover about "Anna Duggar's TRUE feelings!" or something. Heck, TLC could even now be tossing out ideas for an Anna-based special about being a sort-of single mom of so many kids, with scenes of them visiting him in prison and such. 

I hope 60 Minutes Australia does something about it once the verdict is out. They seem to pull no punches.

I also would NOT be surprised if JimBob has some arrangement already with her. Along the lines of "keep sweet, help us keep up the Duggar brand, and we'll make sure you and the kids are taken care of." Likely including a better house, upkeep, sibling mothers' helpers, etc.

And I still think even if she stays with the Duggars, living on her own separate from Josh for a few years (not just a few months of Jesus jail) might be a huge eye-opener for her. She might like life better without him. 

  • Upvote 13
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CaraMia886 said:

Honestly if you watch the video, here’s my take on Anna. She runs after him to catch up with him and grabs his hand. His attorneys definitely told her to hold his hand for the cameras. She’s no fool, she didn’t sign up to be a single mom for 10-25 years. Granted if she wasn’t raised in a cult maybe she’d realize that her children are likely to be less damaged by their creep of a father being kept away from them in prison.

She grimaces for the cameras. To me, he looks pissed but tries to read as smug. He has never had a real consequence in his life so this is a rude awakening. Toward the end of the video when they are walking past the cameras she tosses his hand away and walks ahead of him. 
 

I think the idea that she is going to be a single mom to 7 kids may be gelling for Anna. And based on the fact that reports have come out to the effect that she may not be on the best terms with her in laws I think she’s probably wondering what she’ll do without meal ticket/ sperm donor.

 

I think the idea of being a single mum isn't that shocking in that  I don't think Josh would help with the kids anyway. He supported financially but most was probably coming from JBoob. I'm sure this will continue even if there was bad blood between Anna and the in laws. I don't think Jboob would like another public fall out and tell all from Anna.

I do believe Anna is angry. It must be humiliating and she had an interest in public image. She married a "famous" fundy and was trying hard to create her own brand with that ridiculous little duggars tag. Josh has ruined all this for her. 

  • Upvote 14
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Not that josh's mom said:

I thought it was just my opinion, but that dress is not the most attractive on her. It isn't easy to look stunning this late in pregnancy, bit some color or pattern might have helped her look not so washed out. We have seen her look better late in prenancies.

There is more than enough shit to criticize Anna for that we don't need to stoop to body shaming a 9 month pregnant woman whose husband is on trial for CP and has 6 more kids at home. Jesus. 

  • Upvote 24
  • Love 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here you go!

 

 

 

 

Edited by nelliebelle1197
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • nelliebelle1197 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Recent Status Updates

    • 47of74

      47of74

      Did whatever I had change my personality at all?  Maybe a good thing if it makes my asshole tolerance even lower than before.
      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Hey LinkedIn, do yourself a favor and learn how to read the fucking room already. 
      · 0 replies
    • Smash!

      Smash!

      Just started with Couch 2 5k. How I missed running!
      · 3 replies
    • SillyDillys

      SillyDillys

      Now thats the cats out of the bag, it feels nice to finally talk about it.
      Mr. Dilly and I are excited, definitely alot of nerves during the first trimester. Had the worst morning sickness, finally getting appetite back and I've been craving spinach dip and refried beans.
       
      · 5 replies
    • Cartmann99

      Cartmann99

      Are you an I Love Lucy fan?
      My two favorite episodes are "The Freezer" and "Lucy Does a TV Commercial."

      · 1 reply
    • PinkGreyBrown

      PinkGreyBrown

      My mother's family's farm (in northern California) was the stable touchstone of my childhood, the place we went for many holidays & most summers, if only for a week or two at a time. My mother was a travel enthusiast, my father was in the military, my younger sister & I grew up in the back of a car. Been in every state in the union except maybe North Dakota, spent three months in Europe, three months in Mexico -- all before I was a teen. I realized, as an adult, I don't actually like traveling. It makes me anxious. My mother kept traveling up until shortly before she died.
      · 1 reply
    • Cartmann99

      Cartmann99  »  47of74

      Saw this and remembered that you are also an MST3K fan:
       
      · 1 reply
    • 47of74

      47of74

      This place is much nicer when there aren’t drunk douche nozzles trying to start WWIII with my sister. 

      Last time I was here I brought my sister. There was a drunk douche cannon holding court here. He and my sister took mutual exeception to each other. Well he first then my sister responded.
      We got out of there before he got even dumber since there’s another brewery across the street.  Drunk fucker didn’t follow us and I think some flashing lights a few minutes later were for him. 
      · 0 replies
    • PinkGreyBrown

      PinkGreyBrown

      On the one hand, my mother did her best to raise my sibling & I secular & liberal/leftish, but on the other hand she regularly shipped me off to stay with her fundie farmwife mother for months at a time. I prolly spent at least a coupla years of my childhood out on that farm where my grandmother did her darnedest to convert me to all the regressive things (hilariously, all it did was push me further into the peacenik thing). I've got a lot more to say about my maternal grama, fwiw.
      · 1 reply
    • PinkGreyBrown

      PinkGreyBrown

      I have nowhere else to say things like this but, I hate shiplap.
      · 4 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.