IGNORED

(Possible Child Sexual Abuse Content) Josh and Anna 34: Plea Deal in the Making?

Coconut Flan

13 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

You know, my response was to think, “Poor woman!”

I think she is a complacent, enabling idiot, but she is also very pregnant, her husband is more trouble than he is worth, and she thinks she has to “stay sweet” and smile when most of us would use the pregnancy to hide at home instead of going to stand by him in court.

She is really pathetic.  

ETA: I don’t think she is smug.  I think she just doesn’t have any suitable expression for what she is going through. To me, her “smile” looks sort of sick, and Josh’s is surely a borderline, “shit-eating grin.”  

yeah possible 

edit to add I still think anna is a special breed of fuckwit

Edited by AussieKrissy
add stuff
  • Upvote 6
  • Move Along 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Just now, Not that josh's mom said:

I think JB and family are still vacationing out west instead of at the hearing.

Says a lot doesn’t it???  Where are Anna & Josh’s kids?

• Upvote 11
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, EmCatlyn said:

ETA: I don’t think she is smug.  I think she just doesn’t have any suitable expression for what she is going through. To me, her “smile” looks sort of sick, and Josh’s is surely a borderline, “shit-eating grin.”  

My thoughts too. When the only emotion you as a female are allowed to express is “joy”, you get some really fucked up looking smiles in the most inappropriate situations. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, Mela99 said:

I can’t decide if I think she’s clenching her jaw, holding in vomit, or both.

I don't see any of that. I see her looking as smug and triumphant as the scum she is married to.

• Upvote 10
  • Confused 1
  • I Agree 20
  • Love 1

Nice to see some things never change though. As usual Josh is walking ahead and Anna is struggling behind him. Throwback vibes to their wedding night.! Not bothering to hold her hand, put an arm around her.

• Upvote 14

First, to be clear, I have no sympathy for Anna, but.......I suspect Josh's lawyer has told her to be at every single hearing. She is heavily pregnant, what better prop to have standing at your side, regardless of her feelings. All she has ever done is follow the orders of her father, probably her brothers, Josh, JB, random boys and now the attorneys. 

• Upvote 33
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

I’d have feigned contractions and stayed home. No way would I have shown my pregnant face in the arm of that sleaze- Yes, I would be too embarrassed-

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 4

To me she looks sick looking at him. She is barely recognizable.

She should be nauseated by the sight of him. More than that, she should be denouncing him and keeping the kids away.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

I don't know, I don't think Anna looks smug so much as pissed off and trying to hide it. Josh looks the same way, but some how I don't get the sense the anger is at the same thing. 

Anna looks like she's about to pop. I don't think she's ever looked so bad during a pregnancy. 

• Upvote 15
  • I Agree 1

I don't feel sorry for Anna at all. By standing by her man, she is literally taking a stand against her children. Even if, as a wife, she doesn't think her husband is capable of these horrendous crimes, as good mother, her immediate reaction should be to take a step back and give careful consideration to all the accusations. She should be actively looking to protect her children. She should want to have them questioned. Sorry, but a good mother would not plug her ears and loudly sing, lalalala and pretend everything is fine. She would desperately want to find out the truth, no matter what it turned out to be. She would want to see all the evidence and not have one smidgen of doubt about the safety of her children. That doesn't seem to be what is happening.

• Upvote 28
  • I Agree 16
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, onekidanddone said:

The comments WOACB’s seemed to speculate on the witnesses be David Waller. I haven’t listened to her video though 

She said it was David's brother, Matthew Waller.

• Upvote 4
  • Disgust 1
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

First, to be clear, I have no sympathy for Anna, but.......I suspect Josh's lawyer has told her to be at every single hearing. She is heavily pregnant, what better prop to have standing at your side, regardless of her feelings. All she has ever done is follow the orders of her father, probably her brothers, Josh, JB, random boys and now the attorneys. 

I'm not sure how much she's helping.  While I have no doubt he's acting the part of doting husband and father, her pregnancy is also a reminder that there's another innocent little girl who needs to be kept safe.

• Upvote 12

I agreed that she looks smug. She probably still believing that these accusations are false. And maybe something during this hearing came across as a win to Anna. Why else would she look so happy while Josh looks to be struggling to keep his smirk on for the cameras.

Truthfully these images makes me think that Josh have started to come to term with being caught. So I’m betting he’s going to take the plea because he knows that the trail outcome could be worse. If, he does take the plea I think most are going to believe the lie he did nothing bad but took the plea for some absurd reason. Yet I want the to go to trail because I believe that it’s the only way that the family will accept that Josh is a bad guy. Especially Anna, because I think she needs to see everything laid out in front her multiple times to accept her husband is a scumbag.

• Upvote 3
  • Confused 1

@DandruffThat's true. I guess it all depends on the lens you are looking through. His attorney sees her as an asset. A judge/jury may see it as you said, another child to be protected. Who knows how people think? Jurors may see her as the poor, pregnant wife with a crap ton of kids at home, one a newborn (by trial time) and totally miss the implications of the charges and his children. Juries are a crap shoot. 

• Upvote 8

While we're all speculating wildly about the photos, I'll just say that to me, Anna looks dead inside. I don't know what's going to happen to them, but there is no way she can make it through the rest of her life supporting fuckface. Something has gotta give. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, waltraute said:

I don't feel sorry for Anna at all. By standing by her man, she is literally taking a stand against her children. Even if, as a wife, she doesn't think her husband is capable of these horrendous crimes, as good mother, her immediate reaction should be to take a step back and give careful consideration to all the accusations. She should be actively looking to protect her children. She should want to have them questioned. Sorry, but a good mother would not plug her ears and loudly sing, lalalala and pretend everything is fine. She would desperately want to find out the truth, no matter what it turned out to be. She would want to see all the evidence and not have one smidgen of doubt about the safety of her children. That doesn't seem to be what is happening.

I mostly agree with you except that I do feel sorry for her.  Whether she is being a good mother or not, she is going through a difficult time.  Although I would agree that she is partly responsible for her situation—she should have left Josh after Ashley Madison if not sooner—she is still a human being in a painful situation.

Pity is not the same as sympathy.  I feel no sympathy for Anna.  I know that she is a victim of her upbringing and also not very bright, but she is still responsible for her mistakes and wrong choices.

Yet I feel pity for her because she is in an unusually bad situation, she hasn’t known how to handle it, and it is only going to get worse.   Maybe some degree of denial is the only way she can make it through each day.🤷‍♀️

Edited by EmCatlyn
Typos
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Ms said:

Nice to see some things never change though. As usual Josh is walking ahead and Anna is struggling behind him. Throwback vibes to their wedding night.! Not bothering to hold her hand, put an arm around her.

I felt the same seeing that picture. He has his hand on her side in his pocket keeping him from touching her and he's just a bit ahead. Reading body language he disdains her. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2

To me, the first pic Anna looks smug, but in the second could be a side eye of fuck off or "Really?" (as in I no longer believe a word you say).  Josh looks smug in both, with the first making me think of "Hey, hey, I'm here and I'm on the prowl".

Taken together for Anna the first could be the "must keep a smile on my face even if i want to cry", and then the second "shut up so we can get out of here". There could be many ways to interpret Anna's body language/expression really.

I wonder if Josh is feeling smug, or if he has resting smug face.

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

can you cut and paste it please I am at work and unable to access social media 

Here’s a screenshot of the photo in the SUN article: 

Spoiler

D6D4AE35-9D4D-47A0-81F6-CDE19116EAAD.thumb.jpeg.6c8eef9aae24704abe2b3048bad54dec.jpeg

I put the photo under a spoiler cause I reckon not everyone wants to scroll through and see smug Josh and even smugger Anna suddenly staring back at them. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 4
  • Thank You 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic