IGNORED

Ted Cruz: Braying Jackass of the U.S. Senate

Cartmann99

I think you all are being too nice.  I'd prefer they come back as a dung beetles.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

6 hours ago, Xan said:

I think you all are being too nice.  I'd prefer they come back as a dung beetles.  

Ah, but how do you know that dung beetles are not happy little things as they roll their precious dung around?

I hope I live long enough to see all of these monsters long-since condemned to the shame shelf of history. I would love to be an old woman sitting in my chair with the TV remote in my hand, choosing between historical dramas in which, like Nazis in the movies of the 1940s-70s, the villains are all Republicans from this era.

I'd love to see all of them be remembered as the embodiment of the instant "Oh, he's clearly the Bad Guy" reaction.

• Upvote 11

19 hours ago, danvillebelle said:

I have been reading one of my books on Jainism lately and I like the idea of people like the current batch of prominent Repugs being reincarnated over and over as insects.  Or slugs.  Or in Slimy Ted's case, a blobfish.

Sadly, they'll come back as the cockroaches they are.

• Upvote 6

Elmo clapped back...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

22 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Elmo clapped back...

So for Stephen Colbert to be able to show this clip, he had to get permission from Sesame Street/Jim Henson Productions, right? Because the idea that Sesame Street happily signed on for (or, and pretty please let this be the case- actively participated in) a public fuck you to Ted Cruz is like Bob Ross and Mr. Rogers joining Jim Henson to send us all a big hug from Heaven. 

• Upvote 8

15 minutes ago, AlmostSavedAtTacoBell said:

So for Stephen Colbert to be able to show this clip, he had to get permission from Sesame Street/Jim Henson Productions, right? Because the idea that Sesame Street happily signed on for (or, and pretty please let this be the case- actively participated in) a public fuck you to Ted Cruz is like Bob Ross and Mr. Rogers joining Jim Henson to send us all a big hug from Heaven. 

Yeah I hope that's the case that they signed off on this.  Few things make my day more than Cruz being called out like the stick of fuck that he is.

• Upvote 5

Colbert and the Late Show have done things with Muppets, including the ones from Sesame Street, before.  They are usually altered videos, but some were live. IIRC, the live ones were usually apolitical, but the edited ones are often quite pointed.

It could be just fair use, but Sesame Workshop and Disney might be fine with it. Here's another:

Spoiler

Here's an oldie:

Spoiler

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

image.png.8068a1e6ac8e62d5ce42b911717ee17c.png

image.png.9e2384dd65dd552abfaca7b817ef54d4.png

• Upvote 10

22 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.8068a1e6ac8e62d5ce42b911717ee17c.png

image.png.9e2384dd65dd552abfaca7b817ef54d4.png

I'm sure 2 year old Aiden McCarthy will be able to appreciate those prayers as he grows up without his parents.  Cruz is a fucking gollum. 

• I Agree 7

• 2 weeks later...

How convenient that Ted forgets about Uvalde.

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

Slimy Ted said at a speech to students in Florida that his pronouns are "Kiss my ass."  

Whatever you say, ASS.

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 4

Dear Ted, sit down and shut up. You're becoming more unhinged daily.

• Upvote 5

Oh Ted, you will never win a debate with Jon Stewart.

image.png.f11a8ada30659719f71fea401a7015f0.png

More under spoiler:

Spoiler

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 7

Shut up Ted:

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 3

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Shut up Ted:

Damn you, Texas- we coulda had Beto. 

Do you all think we could convince Cancun to trade Raphael for a hot cabana guy? Even if he speaks no English, he would be a far better Senator than Soup Boy. 

• Upvote 7

I wish Ted's boots would walk him to Cancun and keep him there.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2

23 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I wish Ted's boots would walk him to Cancun and keep him there.

Hey there, Zodiac Killer detectives, maybe you should grab those boots for forensic analysis to see if they match up to any footprints left at the murder sites.  Just sayin'. 

What kind of douche do you have to be to actually own, much less wear and then BRAG about wearing, those boots?  "My personality is REBEL!"  "No, your personality is annoying gadfly.  Nobody noticed your boots and that made you sad so you had to make a show of your boots.."  I mean I doubt he tucks his pants into the boots so I'm guessing nobody actually saw the damn flag all those times he wore them on the Senate floor.  Unless he was going full out 80's when we rocked the jeans-tucked-into-cowboy-boots-sometimes-with-leg-warmers-over-the-whole-shebang look which was GLORIOUS on us but on Cruz would just look stupid.  Because everything looks stupid on Cruz.  Rant over. 

• Upvote 2

Ted needs to stop it with his stupid "pronouns" shtick.

• I Agree 3

• 2 weeks later...

My word, Ted is such an asshole:

image.png.04fee026dac1310c26ff0df3c40baee1.png

• Disgust 4
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 2

On 8/14/2022 at 8:21 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

My word, Ted is such an asshole:

image.png.04fee026dac1310c26ff0df3c40baee1.png

Ted has penis envy. He’s genuinely afraid Nancy can swing better than him. It’s so beautiful I may cry. 

• Upvote 3

Um, Ted, get your facts straight before screaming in front of people:

• Upvote 4

Gee, Ted, I guess you're no longer a law and order kind of person.

• Upvote 4