IGNORED

Ted Cruz: Braying Jackass of the U.S. Senate

Cartmann99

4 hours ago, Howl said:

I'm of the personal opinion that Ted Cruz has no shit to lose.  He'll never be president, he'll never live down Cancún, I can't think of anything he's done to benefit Texans and now he's taken to ranting.  He and Cornyn are both empty suits. 

One tweeter referred to obsequious Ted licking Tucker Carlson's boots as self evisceration. 

He will also never live down that ridiculous facial hair.  

• Haha 4
  • I Agree 2

I will dance with glee if there is a Cruz meltdown. Not an actual mental health crisis, as I would never make fun of mental health issues, but a Cruz conniption fit as he realizes that his chance to become POTUS was crushed by a moron who called him names, insulted his wife, then forced him to kiss a big orange ass would be fantastic to witness. Either he is truly so devoid of ability to feel shame/willing to give up his soul for power or he must be sickened at how low he has been willing to stoop. I can’t imagine living day to day knowing the vast majority of people see you as a spineless, gross man. 

• Upvote 9

9 hours ago, Howl said:

He'll never be president

But his daddy had a vision of Ted in the White House!! :fainting:

• Haha 7

Ted Cruz, of course.... looking to further open political campaigns to corruption and graft, and likely further enrich himself, regardless of whether or not he ever wins the White House (god forbid).  Like Citizens United, a Supreme Court decision in favor of Cruz would open up political campaigns  to a fire hose of money, and this time the money could go directly into the candidate's pocket.  Feh.  Cruz is scum.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-supreme-court-weighs-senator-cruzs-campaign-finance-challenge-2022-01-19/

• Upvote 7

I love Jim's description of Cruz:

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1

I can't get past the, um, messy image of someone spreading manure while nevertheless keeping one's tail between one's legs...  Ew!

• Haha 8

I laughed myself silly at this:

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I laughed myself silly at this:

Without watching this because I'm at work I just saw the headline reading and Ted Cruz in the same sentence and got a chuckle.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

So, hypothetically speaking, if she were to be nominated and confirmed to the SCOTUS, who would take her place as veep?

Does Biden get to pick and choose whomever he pleases? If so, who would that be? Pete Buttigieg? Elizabeth Warren? Val Demings?AOC? Hillary? 

Heads would explode..

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

So, hypothetically speaking, if she were to be nominated and confirmed to the SCOTUS, who would take her place as veep?

Does Biden get to pick and choose whomever he pleases? If so, who would that be? Pete Buttigieg? Elizabeth Warren? Val Demings?AOC? Hillary? 

Heads would explode..

Biden would appoint someone, subject to congressional approval. We all know how that would go.

image.png.fb352dcc53f0d0d6c47bd7057fb4d34f.png

• Thank You 7

Ted is continuing his repulsive ways:

image.png.ba70ad51ad5b18491de13c6227286a0b.png

• Eyeroll 6

The terrible thing about Ted and all the other obnoxious R's is that they get paid good taxpayer money to spend their time spouting this drivel..

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 5

Cruz was on Twitter earlier giving Texans tips for the upcoming storm.  It was the usual "buy groceries, charge up batteries, etc." stuff.  The replies were great.  Most of them asked why he didn't tell people to book their flights to Cancun.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 14
  • Love 1

Ted is such an ass. I wish Maria would have thrown something at him.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.e32e36261e3de2d8d4a16278615c3509.png

AfterwardsTed meekly asked: Did I get it right this time, Tucker?

And Tucker going: You idiot, that’s my job description!

• Upvote 5
  • Eyeroll 1

19 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

So in addition to being the Zodiac Killer, he wants to add “rampant child killer” to his bio. Way to be pro-life there, Teddy Boy!

• Upvote 8

• 4 weeks later...

With everything going on, he's worried about coffee:

• Upvote 5

59 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

The way Ted Cruz loves Putin I would be afraid to eat or drink anything he offers me in his office. I'd be afraid that I wouldn't live to see the next day.

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

4 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

He's so proud of his Cuban heritage that he goes by Ted instead of his given name of Rafael. :pb_rollseyes:

• Upvote 8

Quote from the shitweasel himself, regarding the People's Convoy:  "Thank you to The People’s Convoy for speaking out for freedom!" tweeted Cruz. "Petty government tyrants shouldn’t force people to make private health care decisions."

Says the man whose state forces women carry unwanted or unviable pregnancies.  

• Upvote 9

On 2/16/2022 at 6:00 PM, Cartmann99 said:

Once again for those in the back:  The private school that Ted Cruz' daughters attend requires masks in the classroom. 

Ted is a wanna be petty tyrant and MAGA bottom feeder.  What a loathsome turd. 

Edited by Howl
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 5